Oh the places We Go, The People We see

Donald teaching Salsa dancing? :cool1: Very cool!

LOVE those photos with the Golden Mickey and the real Mickey. :love:

What an awesome day. Remind me how many days your cruise was?

I love the pictures of the lighting fixtures. I took a few of those on my trip as well.

Claire's dress is so neat!

I love Disney art galleries!

Donald teaching salsa, that must have been fun!

I love the idea of Donald Duck teaching Salsa. I always knew that duck had all the moves ;). The character photos are precious.

Corinna

Love love love the Mickey Ice Cream bar magnets. Did you make those yourself?

Donald teaching Salsa dancing? :cool1: Very cool!

LOVE those photos with the Golden Mickey and the real Mickey. :love:

What an awesome day. Remind me how many days your cruise was?

It was cool and if I wasn't so dang tired at that point I would've joined in.
We had a 4 night cruise. I wish it was longer. But it is better than 3 nights for sure.

I love the pictures of the lighting fixtures. I took a few of those on my trip as well.

Claire's dress is so neat!

I love Disney art galleries!

Donald teaching salsa, that must have been fun!

Thanks!
I wish I had the money to spend on some of that art. It's so neat.
Donald had some moves!

Claire doesn't seem to be bothered at all by your need to walk around and take in every little detail. Sounds like you've got a travel agent in the making there, Jen.

She would be a perfect Travel Agent. She likes to plan our days and we have to talk about our plans all the time.

I love the idea of Donald Duck teaching Salsa. I always knew that duck had all the moves ;). The character photos are precious.

Corinna

It was fun. I couldn't believe how many kids were still going strong and I was practically falling off my chair. :rotfl2:

Love love love the Mickey Ice Cream bar magnets. Did you make those yourself?

I did not. I had someone online make them and then I printed them. I can't think of his name offhand, but he does it for free and has a blog page that shows his designs.

J o r d a k?

Yes....that is exactly who it is. I was blanking out...long day...and couldn't even come close to thinking who it was.
Claire's got the flue and we've been to the Dr. plus a busy work day for me and some other issues as well, and I am ready to fall into my bed now!

Jen, I am finally all caught up again. Some of the plates at your dinner look very interesting (for the life of me can't imagine what that green thing was :confused3). The pictures of the three girls with the characters are absolutely precious...I love them.

Claire has turned into quite the "model" with characters, parts of the ship, etc. And my oh my she is growing up.

All caught up again!

Enchanted Garden looks like such a pretty restaurant and you got some great detail shots. Your food also looks really amazing. Sorry your one servers was so slow and then messed up the bill. Sheesh.

I love Claire's Golden Mickey dress. It is so adorable and dare I say she looks more mature in it. She really looked grown up in your last few updates.

Jen, I am finally all caught up again. Some of the plates at your dinner look very interesting (for the life of me can't imagine what that green thing was :confused3). The pictures of the three girls with the characters are absolutely precious...I love them.

Claire has turned into quite the "model" with characters, parts of the ship, etc. And my oh my she is growing up.

I have no clue either. It's looks weird to me. LOL

WE had a few good character meets and it was fun.

Claire is growing, it's so sad.

All caught up again!

Enchanted Garden looks like such a pretty restaurant and you got some great detail shots. Your food also looks really amazing. Sorry your one servers was so slow and then messed up the bill. Sheesh.

I love Claire's Golden Mickey dress. It is so adorable and dare I say she looks more mature in it. She really looked grown up in your last few updates.

It is really pretty in there.
She is growing. I can't believe how old she is now getting. Not my little baby anymore.

eg9.jpg

Cucumber Garden Roll - filled with Julienne of carrots, bell peppers and zucchini, flavored with cilantro and dressed with white shoyu and lemon dressing

If in doubt, you know where to ask. :rotfl2:

eg9.jpg

Cucumber Garden Roll - filled with Julienne of carrots, bell peppers and zucchini, flavored with cilantro and dressed with white shoyu and lemon dressing

If in doubt, you know where to ask. :rotfl2:

I kept thinking it looked like cucumber. I don't think I would like that at all.

We still have the plague ....um I mean the flu at our house. Claire has not gone to school all week. She is coughing up a storm. Skip and I also started, but we're not nearly as bad as her and I am probably the best of us all. Skip coughed continously for 10 minutes this morning and I was to the point of hitting with a frying pan to put him (and me) out of his misery. :rotfl:

Claire was sleeping on the floor a little bit ago and I got a new lens, so I thought I would play and take a few pictures. She woke as I pulled out the camera and then pretended to go back to sleep, so you can see a little smirk on her face, as she knows I am taking pictures.

Poor thing! I hope that she gets better very soon and that you and Skip don't get a bad case of the flu. Everybody knows that parents don't have time to be sick....we've got to take care of the kiddos.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter