Oh, So You Fly Like Peter Pan? A September 2013 TR

Chapter Eight: Our Departure​

Saturday was our departure day. We had to pack up our things. But before we went to the train station, we went to Epcot one last time. We went on Soarin’. After that we went to Test Track. This was my car.

0907131143_zps7b4880ab.jpg

Looks boss doesn’t it? This was the stats for it (I thought it was kind of funny)

0907131143a_zps06b23c25.jpg

But it ended up scoring 207 which is great. After we were done we went back in the car and to our resort to get last minute things. Then we went to the train station. (This time we were in sleeper car which was soooo much better than coach!) For dinner I had steak and for dessert I had a chocolate peanut butter cake. (It wasn’t as good as the pie from the first post though, but it was ok.)

0907131935_zps202554a8.jpg

0907132000_zps687ee494.jpg

Then we went to sleep. (This time we actually slept.) In the morning I had 2 muffins. Once we got to the station, we de-boarded the train and waited for our car. After we got our car, we drove home. We stopped along the way to a McDonald’s and I got a hot fudge sundae. But then we were off again. Eventually, we were back home and over 1000 miles away from Disney. I had a really great time!

I hoped you enjoyed reading my TR! Remember just one thing, we do not fly like Peter Pan, and sadly, we are still searching for him to take us on a trip.

I read through your TR, looks like you had a lot of fun! I love long train rides... I took a train from Chicago to California a while back. It would probably be pretty neat to do that going to Disney :)

Also, ponies ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter