Oh Please Somebody Help!

imgointoDis

Earning My Ears
Hi! I visited Celebration a couple of weeks ago and on the front porch of one of the homes were 2 completely black rocking chairs. On the top posts of the chairs were Mickey ears! And in between the 2 chairs, they had a small table shaped as Mickey's head. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. I've been searching frantically to find them online...even called Disney personally. Can't find them anywhere. Does anyone have any idea where I might find them? It is my mission to have these chairs! Thank you!:confused3

I just tried searching the internet for you and no luck. Is it possible that it is something that was custom made.

It may just be custom made...I'm going to have my real estate agents knock on the door of the house to find out where they got them! They'll do it and I'm desperate! :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter