Oh My! I Should've Had A V8!

FayeMarie

♥In my own world♥
I spent a full hour trying to get past question 38 on Captain Blackheart's second quest thingie, and I totally didn't read! It says "buried in treasure" magic and I didn't read that. All I read was "treasure" and "magic" and thought it was the Treasure Detector Magic. LOL, guess what I did then? Well, I freaked out after using the TD magic because it didn't work, so I thought hmm, maybe i need to WIN something to get past it... So I waited a full hour for my TD magic to be able to use again. Then I won something, but it still didn't go. So then I went to the treasure room in Potc and thought maybe that's where I had to go. Nope, didn't work! So then I had to "start over" for the 5th time lol, and then I actually read it!
What do ya know! I had to use Buried In Treasure Magic!
*bonks head* I should've had a V8! God, this is officially the most stupid move I've made in my VMK life! lol.

Anybody else ever had weird and embarrasing experiances like this? LOL!
XOXO
-->FayeMarie

I was about to do that, but then i realized it was buried in treasure. Sorry about what happened, that happens to me alot.

Haha, I don't know if you can beat my embarrassing moment. When I initially started playing VMK, I tried doing the HSM quest. It asks you to say the school colors. Well this was literally the day I just started, so I had no clue that you could type in the game (I apparently hadn't seen anyone talking!). I knew that the answer was "red and white," so what do I do? I literally SAY "red and white" ... OUT LOUD. And I'm sitting here thinking, "Huh, how is it going to know? I don't have a microphone hooked up ..."

Yeah. Even now, I sit here shaking my head ... :sad2:

Haha, I don't know if you can beat my embarrassing moment. When I initially started playing VMK, I tried doing the HSM quest. It asks you to say the school colors. Well this was literally the day I just started, so I had no clue that you could type in the game (I apparently hadn't seen anyone talking!). I knew that the answer was "red and white," so what do I do? I literally SAY "red and white" ... OUT LOUD. And I'm sitting here thinking, "Huh, how is it going to know? I don't have a microphone hooked up ..."

LOL!
wow, thats pretty funny.
eheheh. but its alrighty:hug:

Heh, I should have joined you in sharing a V8.

I got stuck on question #2 and answered the stupid thing 8 times (there were only 5 answers...) before I finally passed it :sad2:

I am totally quested out now. I'm ready for bed...

Funny thing is, I say almost everything out loud anyway. Like, I'm pretty sure I just unknowingly said THIS out loud as well.

On the first blackbeard quest, I thought "No way that they are giving 75000 credits to everybody who finishes" and the quests (like all quests) says prizes go to the fastest who finishes...So when I tried the quest, I told people I had start the quest over on a clone because my main character had been doing the quest for hours now...They said "no, everybody who finishes gets the prizes!"

Me waves hand up in the air. I too thought it was treausure detector to and groan when I still had 39 minutes to wait. So I thought maybe magic shop is selling 1X treasure magic. Nope. So I thought again. (Yes it was beginning to hurt my head) They would not do a quest with out being able to buy the magic or would they:lmao:

So I read it again and tried burried Teasure and it worked :goodvibes

LOL, Swimmingneno. Of course a V8? Don't ya get it? Commercials? LOL that's funny.

LOL, anyway.. I think its hilarious looking back at our mistakes and I literally love getting a kick out of reading all of your comments. LOL, I'm just happy I'm not the only person out there having some "special moments" lol.

XOXO
--> FayeMarie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter