Oh my, I can barely move!

Discussion in 'W.I.S.H' started by tiggerlover, Mar 4, 2003.

1. tiggerlover

tiggerlover <font color=33CC99>Still waiting for "the talk"<br

I added 10 minutes to my normal workout routine yesterday and upon completing my workout I felt really good. My friend came over to me and said lets do something new and silly me agreed. BIG MISTAKE! This morning I woke up and I could barely get out of bed and taking the stairs today, even walking is a huge effort. What was I thinking!!

:bounce::wave::bounce:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. nativetxn

nativetxn <font color=teal>Moderator<br><font color=red>Hono

{{{HUGS}}} sweetie. Good for you adding to your work out. Tomorrow will be easier for you. Soak in a hot tub, that will soothe your screaming muscles.

Katholyn

4. tater bug

tater bug <font color=red>knee deep in the hoopla<br><font c

It hurts but feels good at the same time, right? Hang in there - think of what it's doing to your shape! :)

5. TigH

TigH <font color=red>WISH success story<br><font color=

Congratulations!!! You joined the "I exercised so much my whole body hurts" club! :)

Sending some long-distance pixie dust to help ease the pain. I am cheering you on! Even though it's hard to move, you will feel better in a few days and your body will get used to it!!!!!!

6. PartyofSix

PartyofSix TripMomma + 4

Your doing great! To get the soreness out I recommend Keep on Keeping on! I found that works great if i get up sore I plug in a tape and get moving and i feel much looser by the time i'm done. If i sit on my fanny after a work out i feel sore but if i do something i feel great!