Oh, Just A Few GALLONS of Pixie Dust! - A July/August 2012 TR

You have an obsession with the Wilderness Lodge, too?! :love: It's just perfect.

And so is the Contemporary. I can just feel your excitement when yall arrived and walked inside! I hope the reason it took so long is what I'm thinking of! :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

Arrival day is so exciting! I was getting worried about the CM taking so long, thinking that it was a rough start, but now I'm thinking that it was just the start of some major pixie dust! Can't wait to hear more!

Seriously, how about a couple of updates per day? ;)

I have seriously been waiting for an update like every night I get home from work and I was SO excited to see the new date in your TR title! :cool1:

Okay, so! Totally funny that you waited to pack. I can be the same way, though for Disney last trip I was way too excited and I think packed up super early. We've always done a red-eye, so I don't sweat the whole sleeping before getting up early... but I know I'd be the same way as you, not able to sleep!

I get the same way before flights, so I know EXACTLY what you mean! Definitely a good call on skipping the breakfast!

I admit, I couldn't see your cat at first. :rotfl: Then I found him! But I have to ask what the picture is, looks like a ride of some sort?! I'm nosy, I know, haha.

LOVE the photo of you sis and bro. They look READY for Disney World!!

I LOVED the Brave soundtrack, especially the Mumford and Sons song. They're one of my favorite bands ever.

9:49?! I am so jealous of how close you are to Disney World/how it only takes you and hour and a half to get there! It's a 5 1/2 hour flight to Disney World for us! But always worth it!

I love REAL Disney buses; they just start things off right every time!

HOORAY FOR THE SIGN!!!

OOOOHH WILDERNESS LODGE! I always love visiting that place and roaming before we get dinner at WCC. It's just a nice reminder of home. :cloud9:

HOLY CANOLI! Talk about a cliffhanger!! Here I was, getting ridiculously excited about the whole room thing, and now we have to waaaait. AHHHH. But that's okay, because now I'm going to be super excited for your next update! I CAN'T WAIT! (I know, I'm a weebit excited about this but it's seriously making me happy seeing Disney in this TR!)

YAY! Y'all made it down to Disney!!!

So great that y'all were able to get onto a ME bus right away. I guess I always figured that the ME buses always drop off at the resorts in the same order every time. But in May 2011, when we stayed at WL, we the 3rd stop. Our driver went to Poly, then GF, then WL & CR was last. Interesting to learn that they don't always go in the same order.

You have me super excited to find out why it was taking the CM so long to get back to y'all. Nice upgrade? Very nice upgrade? C'mon tell me.....I promise I won't tell. :rotfl2:

Holy cliffhanger batman. Why'd you do that?? Guess I will have to wait patiently to see what happened! :cool2:

Whatever pixie dust is, I LOVE IT.

You with your waking up to 7's. How silly. I don't have to wake up on a certain number, but it just CANNOT be a 0 or a 5. IT JUST CAN'T!

And I love flying to Disney. I love going to the airport (NOT COMING BACK) but it's just so exciting to be on the brink of a great new trip to Disney! It holds so much magic and joy!!

Isn't the Wilderness Lodge absolutely breath-taking? I remember seeing it for the first time...just WOW.

And I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary. Can you hurry up and post what took so long?! I have an idea and I want to verify it's correct before I go crazy with excitement!!

oh snap, I was first!! My mad twitter skillz finally come in handy!

You packed so compactly (or at least in looks like it?). I have limited success with packing - I can shove everything for a four-day weekend in a tote bag if I'm flying, but when we drive all bets are off. Because MAYBE leather boots will come in handy in theme parks in Florida. You never know!!

I love your cat! Black cats are some of my favorite; my cat at my parents' house is all black (part Siamese, named Sirius because my younger siblings have issues determining the differences between dogs and cats) and he is such a diva. Black kitties definitely have personality.

YAY BRAVE!! My parents were just out visiting us (part of the reason my Dis time has been skimpy lately) and I went to go see Brave with my mother and it was transcendent. I just love it SO MUCH.

How jealous am I that you got to stay in the Contemporary? I seriously want to MOVE IN (obviously splitting my time between your Poly room and MK view Contemporary). Whenever I finally get a CM/FL resident discount, the Contemporary will (most likely) be the first resort room I book. Or maybe I'll just steal the doormat.

Ah it's so exciting when you arrive, MCO just makes me so happy (unless I'm leaving!) and getting on the fake-o-rail is the best start to a trip :)

I'm already obsessed with the Brave soundtrack and it hasn't even come out here yet, I'm so excited to see it! My friends keep saying I look like her (I have the red curly hair and I'm half Scottish, although I don't have the accent!) I can't wait!

I love those waterpark buses, they're so cute! And wooooo you went through the arches, best.part.ever. We always stay offsite so everytime we go to the parks I have my own little party when we enter Disney property each day!

The Wilderness Lodge always fascinated me too, I really want to explore it when we go next month (I got far too excited that I can say that now!) I hope my parents will agree!! I also love the Contemporary, so exciting that you got a fancy check in! Can't wait to hear why you had to wait so long for them to come back :)

Hi Marissa, I was just browsing the boards and came across you TR... the pixie dust drew me in!

Great start so far! Can't wait to hear more!
Steffi xx

BOO-YAH! I'm first...I think. Maybe. We'll see!

Whew, I'm glad I speak fluent sarcasm, otherwise it sounds like I'd be in trouble!

I love that feeling after all the planning where its really, really real, and you're finally really, really at DISNEY (which, in my opinion should always be spoken like it's in all caps)!

HAHAHA you definitely were!

Don't worry-you'll be fine! :laughing:

YES IT SHOULD! CAPS ALL THE WAY! I totally, completely agree. It is the best feeling!!!

First of all, let me say that I LOVE your bag! It's very cute! I'm so happy for you and your family getting to stay at the Contemporary Resort! My family will actually be staying at the Polynesian Resort in October and we are SO excited!!! :yay: It will be the first time we will be staying in a Deluxe resort ;) I can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Aw thanks! I love it too! I'm a bit obsessed with Vera Bradley, I admit it. Hahaha.

Thank you so much! AHH NO WAY! That's so awesome! I'm so excited for you because I totally know the feeling-this was our first deluxe stay too! In fact, it was my first non-value, non-All Star Resort stay!

Why, why was she taking so long, lol. I'm I gonna have to keep waiting and waiting for the next post. Enjoying reading your review can't. Great resort choice, we going for the first time in December so reading your tips. Helps pass the time.

Hahah we were wondering that too! Thank you so much, I'm really glad you're enjoying it! Oh nice! So wait, is it your first trip to Disney, or the Contemporary (or Bay Lake Tower)? Either way, SO EXCITING!

Yay for a good travel day!!! The ME bus really is the most exciting moment! (Well, the one ARRIVING at Disney!)

Can't wait to hear why it was taking the CM so long!!! A start to the pixie dust gallons, perhaps??

I totally agree! Ugh, the one going home is lame and sad. :laughing:

I can't wait to share! Hmm... perhaps!

Wow girl what a cliffhanger to leave us all with....I'm gonna guess that you were possibly upgraded??

I seriously admire you for being to able to pack the night before a trip and remember everything, lol I know I would forget everything if I waited till that late there's no way my mind could comprehend that.

I loved your intro explaining the "gallon of pixie dust" too funny.

And also on the fact that you set your alarms to sevens, i almost always set mine to two's so i'm glad i'm not the only one that has a weird quip with setting alarm clocks.

Yay you've arrived the wilderness lodge and the contemporary are both GORGEOUS and are both on the list of resorts i want to stay at someday.

Can't wait for more!

Hahah I'm sorry!!! Forgive me.

Thank you! Yeah, I don't know how I do it. I never actually do it on purpose, but it always ends up happening! Thankfully (I feel like I forgot to mention this part!) I had most of the stuff I wanted to take separated from everything else, so it made it a little bit easier.

Hahah thank you. You never know, someone might come in and be like, "well technically pixie dust would not be a LIQUID," or something like that. So I wanted to get that out in the open, not that it REALLY matters. :laughing:

Oh do you really? HAHA that's awesome! We should form a club. 'Unconventional Alarm Clock Setters UNITE!'

I understand! My list is way too long... I want to stay at all of them! Lately though, Wilderness Lodge has been at the top of the list! Thanks!!!

I'm coming out of lurkdom to tell you how much I am loving your trip report. I just finished your other one and knew I had to check this one out. So far I'm not at all disappointed and certainly don't expect to be! I've got WAYYY to long until my next trip so I love reading trip reports to get my Disney fix!

Terri

HOORAY!!! Welcome out of lurkdom, I'm so glad you're here and commenting! Thank you SO much, I'm so glad you're not disappointed! I hope you'll enjoy this one just as much as the last!

HI! :wave2:

I lurked on your last report... I dont think I ever commented (i caught it very late).

But Im almost on time for this one!!

So excited to hear what took so long.

Hello!! I don't recognize your username so I'm guessing you never did either! Im so glad you're commenting on this one though! You are RIGHT on time!

Thanks so much for joining in!

Ahhh, you've got to post another update. I was sitting at my computer, completely engrossed in your arrival, thinking to myself, "I wish I were arriving at Disney right now!" and then you left us with a cliffhanger!popcorn::

I can't wait to hear more about Bay Lake, it seems like such an awesome resort. Plus, I bet it was wonderful being within walking distance of Magic Kingdom.

Hahaha! I'm so sorry! I'm glad you're enjoying though!

Oh my gosh, I can't wait to tell all about it! It is such a spectacular resort! I can't even explain it. GAHHH, Heaven.

Well Hello!!!!!

Loving the report! Now I am

waiting

waiting

waiting.

HELLO!! Aww thank you! Hahaha I'm sorry, I'll try not to keep yall waiting too long!

Yay an update!

Haha, weird that you like to wake up on sevens...I wake up on 8's...I have such a weird thing with clocks and time, and I try to explain it to people and they think I'm nuts...oh well!

I loved all of the music in Brave, I should get the soundtrack!

I love seeing the beaches from the plane too, and then when you finally start to see land and you know you're over Florida, that is the best!

Yay, Magical Express! I cannot wait to take ME someday so I can see these movies/cartoons that are always making everyone cry! I love having a rental car when we're there, but I really want to use ME!!!

Ahhhh, my home, the Wilderness Lodge! :upsidedow I hope you can stay there someday, it's beautiful! I've been obsessing about the Contemporary lately, which is weird, the Poly has always been my dream but lately it's shifted to the CR!

OMG...did you guys get upgraded to a MK view room? I cannot handle it, if that's what's happening in your next update, just so you know...pixiedust: :dance3:

HAHA YES! Well good, we understand each other! You, me, and mermaid764 really need to form a club.

Yeah! The music is SO beautiful.

EXACTLY. Ughhh it's the best!

I wish there was a way you could do both!!! Maybe one of these days you could send Brandon to the rental car and then you could ride ME! It's a great experience and it's so nice having a lot of other excited people around you!

Hahah I feel like we're switching! Ugh, I know I seriously JUST stayed there, but I'm so jealous that you get to! You will LOVE it. I mean... LOVE it. MONORAIL!!!!

Hahah you'll see!!!

Yea - you're there! :yay:

I could never pack the night before a trip. I actually start semi-packing about a month out! I start buying things here and there so Wal-Mart doesn't get SO much of my money all at once :) I would also forget way too much if I didn't do it this way.

I absolutely love the Contemporary! I'm going to miss staying there in November. The walk to MK is just the BEST! I hope you guys enjoyed your stay in BLT.

Hoping for many more gallons of pixie dust! pixiedust: I'm not sure I would have ever questioned your word choice in the title - but I appreciate the clarification. I have a much clearer picture of the magical substace now. And ya know, if we're talking about dust from pixie's, I agree - gallons makes more sense than tons. :goodvibes

I never intend to do it, but somehow it always ends up happening! Sigh. :laughing:

ME TOO! I feel like it's a very underrated resort, but it's one of the TWO originals! What's not to like? We LOVED our stay at BLT. It's gonna be hard to want to stay anywhere else for a while, but eventually I want to try all of them!

Hahha thank you! Sometimes people will come out of nowhere to correct you on things, so I just wanted to clarify, even though I was sure you lovely people would understand! HAHA exactly! The words 'pixie' and 'tons' just don't go together!

Oooh the suspense!!! Your excitement is making me SO EXCITED!!!!! :woohoo:

SO much suspense! Thanks girl!! Yay I can't wait to share the rest!!!

Hey Marissa it's Victoria, great update!!! :thumbsup2
Like always my comments are going to be wild and sparatic so bear(or bare, however the heck you spell it) with me!

This commercial basically describes every Disney Eve. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b95oyhSd5ls I love this commercial so much <3

I feel your pain when it comes to getting nervous before flying. Whenever I get nervous or I'm really stressed out about something I get this anxiety "attack". It's not how like when someone has a panic attack they can't breathe for me I feel like nauseous and since throwing up is one of like my biggest fears (I know it's stupid but :confused3) I like freak out and drink a whole bunch of water and stuff. It's bad news bears and seriously sucks.
Anywho thank God know one got sick on this trip. No one likes being sick in Disney!

Aww Sammy is adorable! I have a cat too, Lexi, and like Sammy she always gets angry/upset when she knows we're leaving.
(Btw I love the picture of you and your family on splash that's right by Sammy)

Your "try to resist the urge to get this framed" comment made me laugh out loud. You're to funny.

Don't hate me but I haven't seen brave yet. I want to go SOO bad but no one wants to see it with me (being 15 going on 5 really has its drawbacks).

Oh the Contemporary, home sweet home. I <3 that hotel so much.

I can't wait for the next update!! :goodvibes :yay:
:

Girl, I know who you are! :goodvibes

OH yes, that's one of my favorite commercials EVER! It was on one of my Disney VHS tapes back in the day, and every time I would see it I just wanted SO BADLY to be those kids!!!

Aww, oh no! That's so sad. I hope that didn't happen to you when you went to Disneyland! But yes, I am so thankful for the sickness free trip this time around!

Hahah Sammy is hilarious. He was like, "yeah, I know you're leaving, and I don't like it." I bet Lexi is precious too! Dang girl, good eye! That's actually a ride at our local amusement park called the Log Flume. I used to love it, but now that I've ridden Splash Mountain, I think it's rather lame. Hahha sad but true.

Hahah thanks girl!

I don't hate you! I hope you get to see it though! Maybe you can catch it on DVD! I bet you'll love it when you finally see it!

Ahhh, I feel the same way now! It's such a wonderful place. I miss it so much!

I am really enjoying your TR. We are first-time guests, going in December to POFQ, but I really, really, really want to stay at Contemporary or Polynesian next time. Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

UGH, yall. So I'm just sitting there, happily replying to all your lovely comments, and I unplug my computer to move somewhere else. Seven minutes later, my computer DIES and I lose everything. UGHHH. So, please forgive me for taking longer than I intended to respond to everyone!

Well.... isn't pixie dust like a sparkly gas? Because I mean, it floats in the air. That's what I would classify it as, anyway. :laughing:

YAY for no sickness on this trip! That's a reason to celebrate. :dance3:

Gahh I love Wilderness Lodge. I stayed there once when I was in middle school. I wish I would have been more immersed in it. It's SO beautiful and it's one of my favorites!!

Meeep I can't wait to hear about what happened next!

Well, you have a point there! Okay, I've decided. Pixie Dust is officially its own element. HOORAY!!! :laughing:

Definitely! I'm so thankful it didn't happen again! I was definitely a little paranoid about it.

Oh I totally get what you're saying! I hope you get to stay there again someday so you can fully appreciate it! It's amazing!!!

MEEP! Hahah, Beaker. I can't wait to share!

You have an obsession with the Wilderness Lodge, too?! It's just perfect.

And so is the Contemporary. I can just feel your excitement when yall arrived and walked inside! I hope the reason it took so long is what I'm thinking of! :

I do! It's new, but very real. :laughing:

AHH the Contemporary. Wow, it's so wonderful. Aww thank you! Hahah well I don't know what you're thinking, but I hope it is too!

Arrival day is so exciting! I was getting worried about the CM taking so long, thinking that it was a rough start, but now I'm thinking that it was just the start of some major pixie dust! Can't wait to hear more!

Seriously, how about a couple of updates per day?

It is! Aww, no need to worry on this trip! It was more than I could ever ask for! So basically, you may be on to something! ;)

Hahah, I wish!

I have seriously been waiting for an update like every night I get home from work and I was SO excited to see the new date in your TR title! :cool1:

Okay, so! Totally funny that you waited to pack. I can be the same way, though for Disney last trip I was way too excited and I think packed up super early. We've always done a red-eye, so I don't sweat the whole sleeping before getting up early... but I know I'd be the same way as you, not able to sleep!

I get the same way before flights, so I know EXACTLY what you mean! Definitely a good call on skipping the breakfast!

I admit, I couldn't see your cat at first. :rotfl: Then I found him! But I have to ask what the picture is, looks like a ride of some sort?! I'm nosy, I know, haha.

LOVE the photo of you sis and bro. They look READY for Disney World!!

I LOVED the Brave soundtrack, especially the Mumford and Sons song. They're one of my favorite bands ever.

9:49?! I am so jealous of how close you are to Disney World/how it only takes you and hour and a half to get there! It's a 5 1/2 hour flight to Disney World for us! But always worth it!

I love REAL Disney buses; they just start things off right every time!

HOORAY FOR THE SIGN!!!

OOOOHH WILDERNESS LODGE! I always love visiting that place and roaming before we get dinner at WCC. It's just a nice reminder of home. :cloud9:

HOLY CANOLI! Talk about a cliffhanger!! Here I was, getting ridiculously excited about the whole room thing, and now we have to waaaait. AHHHH. But that's okay, because now I'm going to be super excited for your next update! I CAN'T WAIT! (I know, I'm a weebit excited about this but it's seriously making me happy seeing Disney in this TR!)

Hahah girl, I just started on Sunday! I'm glad you're so excited though! THANKS!!!

Oh man, I didn't even mean to! It always just ends up happening. Sigh, I'm a mess.

That stinks! Thanks, I thought it was a good decision! I think it would have just made my stomachache worse and then I would have been stressed about it, so everything worked out perfectly!

HAHAH, he's a ninja. Don't even worry about it! Yes, it is a ride! That picture is of my parents and siblings (I was out of town, haha) and I believe it was taken in 2005 (not that it even matters?) and it is of a ride at our local amusement park called the Log Flume. Little story about the log flume: I used to love it, it was one of my favorites! Then I rode Splash Mountain... and compared to Splash Mountain, the Log Flume is basically what the Barnstormer is to Rock'n'Roller Coaster... sad but true. Hahah.

They totally were!

YES! The soundtrack is amazing, I'm basically obsessed. They're such an awesome band, that song is definitely one of my favorites.

I know, right? Isn't that insane? It's just under a 2 hour flight, but it was even shorter this time around! I'm sure I'll know exactly how you feel if I ever get to go to Disneyland!

Exactly! I have to wonder why all of the busses aren't automatically Disney in the first place!

OH THE SIGN.

Yeah! Aw that's awesome! It's such a beautiful place.

Hahah I'm sorry! But you kinda know what happened because of twitter, right??? (???) Either way, I promise not to leave you hanging too long! And PS, I LOVE how excited you are. It makes me so happy!

Ok, I'm here...on page 6! I guess I have some catching up to do!

Yay! So glad you're here! I hope you are able to get caught up soon!

YAY! Y'all made it down to Disney!!!

So great that y'all were able to get onto a ME bus right away. I guess I always figured that the ME buses always drop off at the resorts in the same order every time. But in May 2011, when we stayed at WL, we the 3rd stop. Our driver went to Poly, then GF, then WL & CR was last. Interesting to learn that they don't always go in the same order.

You have me super excited to find out why it was taking the CM so long to get back to y'all. Nice upgrade? Very nice upgrade? C'mon tell me.....I promise I won't tell. :rotfl2:

YAY!

Oh, that's funny! Yeah, I figured that too, because both times I went on the ME to the All Stars, we stopped at Coronado Springs first. Interesting! I guess for the MK resorts, the drivers just go in whatever order they feel like!

Hahaha, I promise I'll let you know soon!!!

Holy cliffhanger batman. Why'd you do that?? Guess I will have to wait patiently to see what happened! :cool2:

Ahhh I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I will let yall know soon, I swear!

Whatever pixie dust is, I LOVE IT.

You with your waking up to 7's. How silly. I don't have to wake up on a certain number, but it just CANNOT be a 0 or a 5. IT JUST CAN'T!

And I love flying to Disney. I love going to the airport (NOT COMING BACK) but it's just so exciting to be on the brink of a great new trip to Disney! It holds so much magic and joy!!

Isn't the Wilderness Lodge absolutely breath-taking? I remember seeing it for the first time...just WOW.

And I've always wanted to stay at the Contemporary. Can you hurry up and post what took so long?! I have an idea and I want to verify it's correct before I go crazy with excitement!!

GOOD ATTITUDE! :lmao:

Yes, I am quite silly. Hahah. I guess I always figured I was weird for having alarm clock quirks, but today I'm learning that it's definitely not just me!

You just hit the nail on the head girl! That's exactly it!

YES! It's so beautiful. I was so excited to see it up close, because in the past I had just seen the green roof from afar!

I hope you get to someday! Hahah I'll try! I hope you're right. ;)

oh snap, I was first!! My mad twitter skillz finally come in handy!

You packed so compactly (or at least in looks like it?). I have limited success with packing - I can shove everything for a four-day weekend in a tote bag if I'm flying, but when we drive all bets are off. Because MAYBE leather boots will come in handy in theme parks in Florida. You never know!!

I love your cat! Black cats are some of my favorite; my cat at my parents' house is all black (part Siamese, named Sirius because my younger siblings have issues determining the differences between dogs and cats) and he is such a diva. Black kitties definitely have personality.

YAY BRAVE!! My parents were just out visiting us (part of the reason my Dis time has been skimpy lately) and I went to go see Brave with my mother and it was transcendent. I just love it SO MUCH.

How jealous am I that you got to stay in the Contemporary? I seriously want to MOVE IN (obviously splitting my time between your Poly room and MK view Contemporary). Whenever I finally get a CM/FL resident discount, the Contemporary will (most likely) be the first resort room I book. Or maybe I'll just steal the doormat.

Hahah, oh, definitely.

I definitely tried! I can't pack lightly to save my life, so basically I have to roll everything and fold it all into little tiny nothings. Hahah listen, you never know! It gets a lot cooler in the evenings! :lmao:

Sammy is awesome. Seriously, awesome. He has an amazing personality! He's basically a crazy ninja, and he talks a lot. He's so precious.

Awww! That's awesome. It is such a great movie. It's definitely become one of my favorite ever Pixar films.

I really hope you get to stay there someday, OR move in! Hey, listen, if you steal a doormat, you might as well go ahead and steal two. I'll take the other one. :laughing:

Ah it's so exciting when you arrive, MCO just makes me so happy (unless I'm leaving!) and getting on the fake-o-rail is the best start to a trip :)

I'm already obsessed with the Brave soundtrack and it hasn't even come out here yet, I'm so excited to see it! My friends keep saying I look like her (I have the red curly hair and I'm half Scottish, although I don't have the accent!) I can't wait!

I love those waterpark buses, they're so cute! And wooooo you went through the arches, best.part.ever. We always stay offsite so everytime we go to the parks I have my own little party when we enter Disney property each day!

The Wilderness Lodge always fascinated me too, I really want to explore it when we go next month (I got far too excited that I can say that now!) I hope my parents will agree!! I also love the Contemporary, so exciting that you got a fancy check in! Can't wait to hear why you had to wait so long for them to come back :)

Exactly! MCO when you arrive is the best airport ever! MCO when you leave is depressing and LAME.

Oh really? Wow, that's crazy! I hope you LOVE IT! I bet you will. That's awesome that you look like her. Merida is really awesome.

I agree! Aww! Haha well it's cool that you get to do it multiple times per trip!

AHH NEXT MONTH? No way!!! SO exciting! I hope you get to explore it as well! I've never even been inside (but I've seen PLENTY of photos and videos hahah). Oh goodness, I can't wait to share!

Hi Marissa, I was just browsing the boards and came across you TR... the pixie dust drew me in!

Great start so far! Can't wait to hear more!
Steffi xx

Hi! Aww, thank you! I'm so glad you decided to join in!

Thank you! Thanks for joining in, I hope you continue to enjoy!

I am really enjoying your TR. We are first-time guests, going in December to POFQ, but I really, really, really want to stay at Contemporary or Polynesian next time. Enjoy the rest of your trip!!

Thank you so much! Oh wow! How exciting! I hope that yall have an absolutely amazing time! Maybe you'll love it enough to go back someday and stay at the Contemporary then! I must say though, I've never stayed at POFQ, but I have heard WONDERFUL things about it. I'm sure you'll love it!

Thanks for joining in and commenting! I hope you continue to enjoy! (I wish I was still on my trip, but unfortunately I've been back since Saturday morning. SIGH. :laughing:)

OK, loved the introduction, you have a lovely family. I have developmentally delayed brother, and I think he'd love WDW! I bet he had a blast!

You packed the NIGHT before!!!!:scared: I'm starting now and I have 85 days to go.:lmao:

YAY! for Gallons of pixie dust! I'd take a ton if offered, but anyway I get it is most appreciated!:thumbsup2

I'm excited to ride the ME for the first time! We've always take a car service, but want to try ME. I'm always glad to see when people enjoy it!

I LOVE WL! I really hope that I can stay there someday. Have you been inside? It's AWE-SOME!

Way to leave us hanging there......:sad1: JK, I forgive. Post the next update now please.;)

I just re-read my comment and when I said, "You have an obsession with the Wilderness Lodge, too?" I meant as in like me. I was like ah great... she's going to think I'm rude. :scared:

Yay for an update !! You are mean to keep us hanging like that, mean I tell ya !!! Can't wait to find out about your pixie dust !!

BTW - we are staying at Wilderness Lodge when we go in a month. But I sprained my ankle - BAD. It has been three weeks and I still can't walk. I hope I can walk by then. I MAY have to rent a scooter :sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter