• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Oh It's A Jolly Holiday With Katie! - Beach Club / Grand Floridian

Jamie didn't get a cupcake actually (I know, WHAT THE HECK?!) and I've actually only ever had the red velvet. I'm sometimes tempted to try the Butterfinger cupcake - that one looks really good! I do highly recommend the red velvet though :goodvibes are you going soon? Let me know if you try something different/how it is!
I was at WDW July 11-21, and only now found this post. I visited DHS twice on this trip but Starring Rolls was closed both times, as I got there in the evening. So I'll have to wait until next year to try one of their cupcakes.

And of course, not taking pictures from this balcony would go against my religious beliefs, so I did some of that too.

19320843048_1947b06713_b.jpg
That view is just breathtaking, wow I would love to stay at the GF one day.....
The bus stop at the Grand Floridian has a screen with a real-time bus schedule on it, which is really handy.
Love that! I hope this is brought to all of the resorts one day!

This is my number one argument FOR fastpass+.
I love the fact that we slept in, rolled into Hollywood Studios at almost midday, and we can just waltz straight onto Toy Story Mania.

That is a wonderful thing about FP+, you pick the time you want to be at an attraction and you don't have to rush if you don't want to!

(I know and understand all the reasons people dislike it. But personally I’m a big fan, and this is my main reason :goodvibes)
I am as well, it is very helpful, especially during more busy times of year, including Spring Break - which helped my friends and I out so much!

“You were going to let ME do THAT? YOU’RE A MONSTER.”
:rotfl:This is too funny!

Perhaps I am, Jamie.
Or perhaps, I just want you to have the...... full Disney experience....

Yes that sounds better :thumbsup2
Oh yes, much better!:thumbsup2

She was crying, “I WANT TO GET OFF” for the whole ride!!

Poor thing!!!
Oh gosh, I feel so badly for children who are that frightened on rides....

THE RED VELVET CUPCAKE.

WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING.

18887134044_e0b530ceb4_c.jpg
Katie, you are so right, that looks like magic, so I believe you when you say it tastes like magic! Definatley on my "Must Eat List" the next time I am in Disney!

I couldn’t bear the thought of throwing the rest away, so I just kinda… walked around the park carrying half a cupcake on a plate.. :rotfl:
A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!

(As I write this on July 7th, it’s recently been announced that they’re closing the Animation building! :sad: I think the drawing class is quite popular, so maybe they’ll be moving it to another building? I hope so anyway, I love the drawing class!)
I have never taken a class there but always wanted to. Sadly, I had heard that they were closing it down for good, to make room for the new attractions that are going to open in the future at HS. It is very sad though, for something that was there for so long to be taken away! I have also heard rumors of many other attractions that we may have to say goodbye to, but I'm hoping otherwise...:scratchin
YAAAAY!

DOUBLE VICTORY

(Applause applause)

Thank you, thank you.
Go Katie, Go Katie! :banana: :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

It definitely didn’t work out, you can tell that we were trying so hard not to laugh!

19321514568_431ba2a1dc_b.jpg
Adorable,:goodvibes

Honestly I really liked these kiosks, but I had no idea where to find them in any of the parks.
LOL, yes they always seem to be hidden in each of the parks. I didn't even attempt to use/find them duirng my trip, it was so crowded that I believe all the FP's were gone at HS...
On a day like yours when there are not many people there, the kiosks are very helpful. But when there is a huge line for the kiosks, then they start to become less worth it!

We arrived at our room to find the cute turn-down service!

18888697623_c74161c5c0_b.jpg
So sweet!! Very magical!

I love love LOVE the Polynesian, (we’re staying there this September!)
But at the time we visited in September 2014, the place was a MESS.
Seriously, there was construction EVERYWHERE.
YES! I was in Disney in August 2014, a month before you and Jamie were there, and yes it was a mess. Gosh, there was really no good way of hiding how much of a mess the POLY was! I am so happy to see it all back in shape again! Also, make sure when you are there, you go to the Dole Whip stand by the pool! It is so cute!

Pork Dumplings tossed in Garlic-Ginger Sauce”
and
“Honey-Coriander Chicken Wings”

Both served with
“Peanut and Sweet-n-Sour Sauces”

YUM AND WOW!

Oh my gosh, this looks and sounds delicious! Katie, you always seem to make me hungry when I'm reading oyur TRs!!! :rotfl:

“Noodles, tossed in a Teriyaki Sauce with Fresh Vegetables”
and
“Stir-fried Vegetables”

For something so simple, this dish was full of flavour and really tasty :goodvibes
YUM!:thumbsup2

The Lapu Lapu is really nice, but even if it wasn’t nice, you can’t beat the fact that it’s served IN A PINEAPPLE.

19667491618_c1469d198d_c.jpg
This is amazing! This looks like something to try, of course, when I'm legal to drink! :rotfl:

And then I actually witnessed Jamie attempt to eat an entire, UNPEELED shrimp,

Legs and everything!!!

I burst out laughing.
This obviously lead to him looking a little horrified, and attempting to subtly pull shrimp legs out of his mouth :rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:
:rotfl:This made me start hysterically laughing. Katie, you are too funny!!! :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

(I told Jamie to wait a second while I got a photo, and he gave me the same look my dog gives me when I tell him to wait for his food :laughing:)

19232835374_758f535923_b.jpg
Great shot! :rotfl2:
That bread pudding does look heavenly though...wow:hyper:
I highly recommend dinner at 'Ohana!
Although keep in mind you have to make a reservation quickly.
It’s not uncommon for it to be completely booked up at around 180 days out!
This is good to know, thanks for the info. After looking at all of your pictures, and reading your reviews, this is something that I really think I want to try the next time I'm in Disney! I have always heard mixed reviews about it , but now it is on my list of places to try! :goodvibes

One day I’m going to have a Disney tree in my home, that’s covered in Disney decorations.
Yes!!! A wonderful dream to have! I would love to do the same one day! :wizard:

So I picked out the Cinderella Castle bangle in silver, which says “Walt Disney World” on it.

I love it!!!
I have the exact same bracelet, color and everything! I LOVE the Disney Alex and Ani bracelets, they are so pretty! I love collecting them as well! :goodvibes

I have to preface this by telling you that I have tried to reply on 2 separate occassions and got so frustrated that I gave up. I cannot figure out how to multi-quote and reply to all the different stuff I want to reply to. Computer-ing and the interwebs are not one of my strong suites :rotfl2:

So anywho...first things first: That picture of Jamie at the Poly had my straight up :rotfl:
That is hysterical! I can only imagine being in the parks with you two. It would be so much fun!
Unless Jamie is one of those types that clams up around other people, in which case I would have to torment him until he comes out of his shell ;)

I am drooling over the Ohana photos! I am considering going there next trip but it's SO much food and with my surgery I just feel like it'd be a waste for me to attempt eating there. Which is a bummer because I LOVE the potstickers and the steak. Those were my 2 favorites last time! And the dessert obviously :love: I want a Lapu Lapu! Maybe I will settle for eating at Kona since I can order a Lapu Lapu there too :drinking1:scratchin

You followed a group of people to their car in the parking lot :rotfl2::rotfl2:
Omg...they were probably thinking "why are we being followed???" :eek: But poor Katie and Jamie just needed to get to the bus! Give a sista a break! Totally a-ca-akward :blush:

I loooooooove that Christmas store in DTD...although now I suppose I should get used to calling it Disney Springs? It'll probably be officially Disney Springs by the time I go in 2016. So many changes! I can't handle it! :sad:

LOVE your Alex and Ani bangle! I want some Disney ones too! They're so cute :goodvibes

Can't wait to read the next update & see what it is you need to check off your list!

Bahhhh! I can not be done reading all your updates...? I have countless hours to waste here at work and I was just getting into it. :bored:Anywho, I'm diggin' your report and already antsy for the next installment. The GF is sooo pretty. It's doubtful that we will ever stay there but your photos make my dreams a little more precise. LOVE Jamie's Ohana statue face! How can he be so embarrassed when some of the first photos we saw of him included wet butt? Hahahaha Just tell him he's bad to the bone and we all think so; he'll get over it. Probably. :rolleyes1

Day 4
Hoooraaay forrr HOLLYWOOD!
Part 4 - Weyyylaa, oh meeeylaa weyyylaa, weyy heyyy yeah yeah, oooh weeey yeahhhh!

I just started reading your trip report, couldn't resist when I noticed y'all were there at the same time my fiancé and I were there. Loving it so far!

I am loving your trip report! You and Jamie are so funny, you remind me of my fiance and I, I think we'd make great friends. :D

Surprise! We’d taken the monorail to Hawaii!!

:rotfl2::rotfl:

Super cool! I had no idea you could see the castle from this restaurant.

You might say we were “saying YUM and WOW every 5 seconds”..
(Stacey - again? ANYONE??)

I gotcha girl.

Ugh i'm a sucker for noodles. And meat.

I got the Lapu Lapu (of course)

Because there's nothing else there remotely as cool as the Lapu Lapu! :hyper: That drink is everything.

But I couldn’t take it out because it was pretty, so I decided to potentially sacrifice an eye.

Always remember. Beauty before pain in everything :thumbsup2:rotfl2:

I was laughing at how manly Jamie looked with his Island Sunset :laughing:

:rotfl::rotfl2: So DH is a total girly drink guy and HATES when I order beer (cause sometimes I just would rather eat sugar than drink it..give and take somewhere right?! :confused3 No??) So if he gets martini type drinks, he'll always ask for it to be in a glass so it doesn't look as bad sitting next to my beer :laughing:

And then I actually witnessed Jamie attempt to eat an entire, UNPEELED shrimp,

:rotfl2::lmao: You are horrible!

Yet I approve

(shrimpcident?)

:worship:

:faint: Need this like now!

Better than the red velvet cupcake I’d had earlier in the day!

OMG! I made these on Sunday for DH's coworkers. Red Velvet cupcakes, Cheesecake frosting topping on the top, surrounded by a vanilla frosting, then, rolled in toffee bits :faint::eek::faint::eek: I kept 4, 2 for me and 2 for DH but had I kept more, they would have been devoured.

:rotfl::lmao::laughing: He is amazing!

“I KNEW it would be that one! Do NOT put that in your trip report!”)

Then seconds later you post it like the awesome person you are :thumbsup2:rotfl:

(Regarding the title: A family of 4 = Me, Jamie, and the two food babies in our stomachs.)

Thanks for the clarification :thumbsup2 Cause you know us girly DIS'ers may have jumped all over this and get a little too excited when we didn't need to be :hyper:

It was really dark and we had no idea where to go, so we just followed a bunch of people, until we realised we were in the middle of the car park, and they were getting into their car..

We've done similar things too :blush:

This is my all time fav store for sure!!! I could easily spend hundreds in there.

I really wanted to buy something, but I don’t think the decorations would travel back to the UK very well.

Shoot the way they pack them, they have to! They literally would put like, what felt, half a large roll of that packing paper in for our ornaments because we bought at least 5 this last trip and it took us forever to take them out of the packaging.

So I picked out the Cinderella Castle bangle in silver, which says “Walt Disney World” on it.

Super cute! Looked it up and then saw it on your post further down :goodvibes

On the way out of the Marketplace, the speakers were playing When We’re Human… From the Princess and the Frog!
I started to feel like they were tormenting me by withholding my plush, and bombarding me with the soundtrack!

WHY DISNEY, WHY!?!:sad::sad2:

Great report!
My daughter just got back from two months in London. She fell in love with Digestives and brought them home for us where they were quickly consumed! Last week we were in Walmart and she spotted them in the cookie section. She was thrilled. Granted, they did not have her favorite, caramel, but she was very excited for chocolate.

19423003152_1fd0999937_b.jpg

YES to Ohana :worship::worship::worship:

We have our reservation there this trip and it's all I could think about. A few of my friends and I headed out to Harry Potter trivia last week and the place served the thai noodles as family style and they were so close to the ones at Ohana, but it wasn't all you can eat!! :sad2: It was so sad, I just kept saying "Guys, we're going to eat these at Ohana, it's going to be great. All you can eat noodles" :lovestruc

I LOVE SHRIMP.

Yes! That's the best part!!

I love it so much in here.
One day I’m going to have a Disney tree in my home, that’s covered in Disney decorations.
:lovestruc

I love that store so much. Last year I bought my sister a tinker bell show ornament and the heel was made of just a wand. I was so nervous about it snapping in half and our flight is only about 2 hours. When I was in London I bought a tea cup and THAT had me crazy paranoid. We wrapped it like crazy so I definitely feel your pain.

First we went into the Christmas store!

19860590241_c83acce6a2_b.jpg

I love it so much in here.
:lovestruc

19667624460_d6b7717d76_b.jpg

I really wanted to buy something, but I don’t think the decorations would travel back to the UK very well.
Everything is very delicate, and I wouldn’t be surprised if it broke in my suitcase.

Next we checked out the Art of Disney store.
Yum and wow.
It’s such a beautiful place.
I could spend hours in there!

(I only took a couple of photos of the outside, because I’m not sure about the rules of photographing other people’s artwork?!)

19234704753_e41a3f6c18_b.jpg

19829399866_b53e38895f_b.jpg

I would really like to buy something (inexpensive) from here this year.
It’s all right up my alley!
[/QUOTE]
I just got back yesterday and bought another 20 disney baubles lol ( I already have 6 from my last visit) and honesty I've not had a single broken one yet so go for it and buy some . We also bought a gorgeous photo from the art shop of ellie and carl from up.
Love Downtown disney.
Saw your bracelet too, they're gorgeous also

I just recently found your trip report and am now anxiously awaiting the next update! I just have to say you and Jamie are adorable.:) Thanks for sharing your story with us!

I looove to relax on the Peoplemover!
I wish they had an Adventureland equivalent!
Aladdin's Magic Carpets should have been a Magic Carpet "highway in the sky".
Hire me

Totally great idea. I'd ride that!!!

Enjoying your trip report! You guys seem so fun!

Oh my goodness, I'm obviously super late but I'm definitely joining in! I just finished the intro and I love it already! :cloud9:

Can't wait to keep reading!:yay:

I think that first tiki is trying to sneak a bite of food....lick some ice cream....sip your drink? Hhmmmm---I am just not sure what he's up to!

I think it's hilarious that you put the pic of Jamie and the tiki in after he said not to. I would so totally do the same thing! :lmao:

We've been to Ohana for breakfast but not dinner yet. It's always a toss up because we love breakfast and you get to meet Hawaiian Mickey! But that dinner looks SO good. Maybe dinner on our next trip.....

Right?! He's so odd. Makes me want to go around the whole resort and mimic all of the weird tiki statues :crazy2: :laughing:

I love the breakfast at Ohana too! But if I'm going to do a character breakfast I think I prefer Crystal Palace, so for that reason, I choose Ohana for dinner instead :goodvibes It's a really fun experience, I hope you get to do it soon!

God decides to reward a man for being good to his neighbor, kind to kittens, blah, blah, blah.
He tells the man that he can have whatever he wants.
The man says, "Well... There's really only one thing I want. A bridge to Hawaii. I'm afraid of flying, but I'd love to visit."
God hems and haws a bit and says "Listen. I realize I said you could have whatever you want, but the logistics of a bridge to Hawaii are beyond staggering. The ocean is kilometers deep and the stresses from ocean currents, high winds and tectonic plate movement... Please. Pick something else."
So the man thinks about it for a bit and says "Well, you know, there is one other thing..."
God says "Name it! It's yours!"
The man says "I've been married for a long time, but... I still don't understand women. I'd like to be able to understand women. That's my wish."

God replies "So this bridge... did you want two lanes or four?"

:rotfl2::rotfl::lmao:

So I sent this to Jamie over Facebook chat, and he said:

43PYTXV.png

To which I responded "hueheuueheu?! What kind of laugh was that?!"

And he said:

"This kind"

resized_lizard-meme-generator-huehue-huehue-c87783.jpg

........ :confused:

And you're trying to tell me that us females are hard to understand?!?! I'm honestly baffled at some of the things that are occurring in that boys brain. He's weird :laughing:

Sure. Bad tiredness! Bad delirium! Stop making do weird crops!

Hahah! When I'm tired I scour the internet, save pictures, and CROP THEM. It's my way of dealing with delirium. Don't judge. o_O

There's a reason they didn't.
Would you like to know why?
I can summarize for you.

You would?
Okay. Here it is:

$

Ta dah!

Totally agree! While the guest experience takes a backseat, unfortunately :sad2:

Aaaaaaannnnndddd... there goes Katie. Under the table. Passed out on the floor.

:dance3: I have to be really careful when I drink, because I'm a super lightweight, and I get TERRIBLE hangovers! I have friends who will stay out drinking until 3 or 4am, then get up for work at 8! HOW??!

Do it! And tell Jamie to video it.
(Unless he's doing it too. I don't see why not. This is a "guy" who will have a drink with an umbrella in it.)

He has no shame!!! But I doubt he'd do the hula class, that might be a step too far, even for him :rotfl:

Sure. I accept this word.

Shrimpcident must be applicable to a variety of situations, right?

you can't look cute pulling shrimp appendages out of your mouth.

Out of context, this sentence is hilarious :laughing:

Really!

Double really!
Wow!
(or should that be Yum and Wow?)

It should ALWAYS be yum and wow!

October is officially the best month ever for a birthday.

Just sayin'

Woo! Absolutely! party:

Fun updates! We love 'Ohana and have an ADR booked for the first day of our trip next month. Your pictures and food descriptions are making me even more excited to go back to our favorite place! You two are the cutest couple!

Hey, thank you!! You're so sweet :goodvibes Sorry I'm a little late replying, did you go on your trip yet?! I hope it is/was/will be amazing! Enjoy Ohana :goodvibes

Oh sorry--I snuck in a reply between your posts!

I love your new bracelet! I want to get the jiminy cricket one but I can't find it anywhere except eBay.

We haven't been in art of Disney in forever. One because last time we barely escaped without spending all our money and two I'm afraid the girls will touch something and we'll leave without any money or art! Lol!

Thank you Lori! Do you mean the Jiminy Cricket one that says "when you wish upon a star" on it? I absolutely LOVE that one!!! :lovestruc I'm not surprised it's so popular.

I understand completely, I could buy sooo much in Art of Disney!! Going in there is a dangerous game :laughing:

OH MY GOSH. First off, I would have paid pretty much any amount of money to have been there to witness this. :lmao: I personally am a huge hater when it comes to having to take the legs off of any sort of food item I'm eating (which basically means only shrimp in my case since I'm lucky enough not to, you know, have to pull the legs off my steak or chicken before it goes in my mouth!). Shrimp legs just seem so weird and creepy and are like little weird bug legs! AHHHHH! It's making my skin crawl to even think about it, which is why I find this situation distinctly hilarious! I couldn't imagine putting shrimp legs IN MY MOUTH (poor, poor Jamie...kind of :laughing::laughing::laughing:). That being said, I for sure am not going to let it stop me from eating the heck* (*censored for the kids) out of some shrimp when we're at 'Ohana in December! I mean, I may be quirky, but I'm not insane! :rotfl:

DisTWINSIES! I LOVE all my Alex and Anis, and the WDW one is one of my absolutely faves! I've been stalking the Disney Store website to try to get the Cinderella "A dream is a wish your heart makes" silver bangle but it's always sold out. :guilty::guilty::guilty: I may or may not cry myself to sleep over this.

Also, can I just say that I can't WAIT for your September trip?! I'm so excited for you and really really really wish we could be there at the same time so we could meet (and I'm not gonna lie, I'd also like to witness Jamie try to eat shrimp legs again)! Oh well, I guess my cardboard cutout will have to do. :p

"I personally am a huge hater when it comes to having to take the legs off of any sort of food item I'm eating (which basically means only shrimp in my case since I'm lucky enough not to, you know, have to pull the legs off my steak or chicken before it goes in my mouth!)."

This made me laugh!!! Jamie's not into it either, but I rather enjoy it (not in a weird torturous way, I promise)! If we ever go to Ohana together I'll pull your legs off for you (WEIRD SENTENCE). :thumbsup2

Yay matching Alex and Anis! I hope they have your Cinderella one at WDW when you go! I'd really like the Jiminy Cricket one that say "when you wish upon a star" on it :lovestruc But as Lori said above, it seems to be popular and often sold out. I've also got my eye on a watch that is always sold out online (not that I would order from the US Disney store - shipping costs more than the watches!) - I'm putting a lot of pressure on World of Disney's Jewelry section !

OMGGGG I'm so excited for my trip too!!!!! And I wish you could be there too! I want a huge Dis meet up one day! And we could all do a fireworks cruise together, or something equally cute!! :lovestruc And Jamie has a pretty bad memory, so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the shrimp mistake again :laughing: Maybe I'll sneakily set up my camera to record him at Ohana this year :thumbsup2

I fell behind! great updates, you guys always look like you are having a blast! I just booked 'Ohana (my 180 was yesterday) and loved getting to read your review knowing I have it coming up.

No problem! Yay for booking Ohana, and a new Disney trip coming up! :hyper: I'm glad you enjoyed reading about it :goodvibes

I finally caught up! I have really enjoyed reading your report and seeing all the pictures!

lynn

Hi Lynn, thanks so much for reading! I'm really glad you've enjoyed it so far :goodvibes

Love your new bracelet. I am not a big Alex & Ami fan BUT I had no idea they had Disney bracelets OMG. I may need to bring extra spending money on this next trip! I never liked the other designs but the Disney ones I just looked up are adorable.

Thank you! That's actually funny, because it wasn't until after my trip to Disney I realised Alex and Ani wasn't a "Disney-exclusive" thing! We don't have Alex and Ani over here (that I've come across anyway) - so I just thought they were cute Disney bracelet makers! I've had a little look at the regular ones online, and I must say, I much prefer the Disney ones :thumbsup2

I don't know if you have ever been to Disney's Spirit of Aloha dinner show. It is at the Polynesian Village and it is amazing. During the show they invite people to come up and learn hula. It was a lot of fun. You guys should check it out.

I've heard about the Spirit of Aloha show, but I've never done it! It's definitely something I'd like to do one day, it looks a lot of fun, thanks for the suggestion :goodvibes I haven't done Hoop-Dee-Doo yet either, that's at the top of my list!

I had a look yesterday when you posted this and it is so pretty! Shame Disney charges $50 plus for shipping to the UK!

UGH, tell me about it!! And our Disney store website is so inferior to the US version. If I lived in the US I'd order EVERYTHING :laughing:

Still really enjoying your updates! The shrimp story is too funny! So my 180 day window opened up recently and I’d all my reservations sorted. I read this yesterday and decided I just HAD to go back to Ohana!!! So I managed to bag a reservation, you’re right that it fills up fast we could only get 5.10PM but that suits us fine because we’re participating in Marathon weekend so we need to be eating early and getting a good sleep before the races because they start so early!!

Hey, thanks so much :goodvibes And yay, I'm glad you managed to get a reservation!! 5:10 sounds perfect for a pre-race meal :thumbsup2 I've just found your PTR, your trip looks like so much fun, and it's not too far away now :goodvibes

I really enjoy reading your trip reports....I literally laughed out loud reading it last night with the picture of Jamie and the tiki man. My wife clearly thinks I'm crazy..HAHA

Hey, thanks so much for reading! I'm really glad you're enjoying it :goodvibes Haha! I laugh at that picture every time I see it :laughing:

"I personally am a huge hater when it comes to having to take the legs off of any sort of food item I'm eating (which basically means only shrimp in my case since I'm lucky enough not to, you know, have to pull the legs off my steak or chicken before it goes in my mouth!)."

This made me laugh!!! Jamie's not into it either, but I rather enjoy it (not in a weird torturous way, I promise)! If we ever go to Ohana together I'll pull your legs off for you (WEIRD SENTENCE). :thumbsup2

Yay matching Alex and Anis! I hope they have your Cinderella one at WDW when you go! I'd really like the Jiminy Cricket one that say "when you wish upon a star" on it :lovestruc But as Lori said above, it seems to be popular and often sold out. I've also got my eye on a watch that is always sold out online (not that I would order from the US Disney store - shipping costs more than the watches!) - I'm putting a lot of pressure on World of Disney's Jewelry section !

OMGGGG I'm so excited for my trip too!!!!! And I wish you could be there too! I want a huge Dis meet up one day! And we could all do a fireworks cruise together, or something equally cute!! :lovestruc And Jamie has a pretty bad memory, so I wouldn't be surprised if he makes the shrimp mistake again :laughing: Maybe I'll sneakily set up my camera to record him at Ohana this year :thumbsup2

I would be HAPPY to let you de-leg my food at Ohana ANY day!! Just give me the shrimp, why do I have to have the legs too? It's like, I'm paying for this meal, I shouldn't have to do that kind of work guys!!! :crazy2:

How funny that you mention the Jiminy Cricket Alex & Ani -- I JUST TODAY bought the Cinderella one I've been stalking online AND the Jiminy Cricket one AND since it was over $75 I was able to get free shipping!!! I suppose I shouldn't be that excited about spending that much money on only two bracelets, but I've been torn all day between being super happy and super disgusted with myself. :lovestruc:worried::lovestruc Just know that if you ever need anything from the US Disney Store just let me know and I'm on it!!

OMG, FIREWORKS CRUISE! That would be so amazing! I'm always so jealous of everyone when I read about them in people's TRs! We could do a fireworks cruise, then go to Ohana where Jamie could eat shrimp legs and we could laugh and laugh...WITH him, of course. Not at him. Because we're kind, sweet ladies and not at all mean spirited.:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter