Oh! I'm stupid, Stupid!!

yoyo93

DIS Veteran
:guilty: I'm so mad at my self right now! Alright:
My best friend had just logged onto the computer and i told her to go on VMK..When she gets into the room shes wearing a shirt that made me a little mad..(don't ask..it has to do with this bear thing and it's a very long..sad story) anyways, i tell her that on IM that her shirt was making me mad..even if it was her opinion..but then she goes into this whole conversation on how she only bought the shirt to help the people who wanted the thing being sold.. and that made me even more mad, then i got very frustrated and practicly blew up.. so then she starts saying she's sorry.. and that got me even madder (because she kept saying it over, and over, and over again) Then i accidently pressed ignore on her name..and i didn't mean to, and think that she thought i was ignoring her! Then she just randomly logged off and now i think she hates me! And on new years to :(

I'm so depressed..

srry your depressed i know how it feels going through the same thing

Don't be depressed it happened to me once too......Hopefully you will
both make up and be friends again! ;)
Happy New Year :teeth:

Don't worry, it's just a silly little fight. If you have her phone #, just give her a ring on the telephone and say "sorry about this whole thing, can we start 2006 over?" and it shouldn't be a problem! Good luck! :grouphug:

sorry that had to happen to you fire, you are really cool on vmk.

im glad you all made up like they said it happens 2 everyone at least oonce or twice but if they are really your friends than you dont have to worry as much it has happend to me a few times but we made up!!!!!!happy new year! :cool1:

:earsgirl: :smooth: ~courtney~ :smooth: :earsgirl:
:banana: :rotfl: :banana:

So glad you two worked things out and you can have a great New Year

just tell her what happend. if she's that good of a friend, she'll understand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter