Oh dear

princess jackson

DIS Veteran
Just been reading the theme park threads, and aparently the value resorts are full, and the rest of the world is very busy, for the 3rd Dec (the day we arrive lol)

MOUSEFEST 2005,
POP Warner (football/cheerleaders) competition
and christmas parade on the 3rd which is being filmed.

Looks like we will be queing for rides, was hoping for a quiet time :rotfl2:

Hopefully this will only be for the weekend and the crowds will die down fingers crossed

Hi Princess,

The reason for these events being held in early December is because it is such a quiet time. Overall the events should not have an appreciable impact on customers / guests at the theme parks, honestly :)

We were there in early December last year and the parks were absolutely dead! No queues for anything, really :)

HTH

Karen

Oh and all the threads last year said the same thing - value resorts full, theme parks busy etc.... we were worried but for no reason :) Hopefully it will be the same for you :)

Thanks for the info.

I had a mad minute of panic. We were they at Easter and it was manic with crowds and spring break.

Flash backs were occuring :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Either way we still enjoy it to the full.

princess jackson said:
Flash backs were occuring :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

No I understand - I felt the same way this time last year LOL. But it was great, crowd-wise!

I also hear that a lot of the conventions that normally go to New Orleans have gone to Orlando instead and one person was saying that the traffic on I Drive is horrendous at the moment :-(

hey ginette

it was the same when we were there last year, the only thing I advise is dont go to the mk on the 3rd (i know its the same day we both get ther) its very busy as people want to try get on the filming of the parade.

apart from that it shouldnt be busy like it is in august (last december we covered mgm in half a day, walked on everything)

see you for the cruise

we went one year when the big spelling bee was on they put all the kids in the allstars and the adults in corrando springs resort they all checked in the day we left the all stars to go to CSR and you could walk across the pool at midnight nowonder the adults stayed in a diferent resort
Paulh

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter