I know we are planning on going to Disneyland during a very busy time(June14-19), but I didn't think that there would be NO availability at the hotels if I waited till now to book! Ugh. Anyone else have this problem? What did you do? We REALLY want to stay at a Disney resort hotel, not a good neighbor one. Hope something comes up. Guess I'll have to call and see what someone through Disney says. Darn it.