offtopic:. message for webmaster pete

fan of the TTA

enjoy your trip aboard the metroliner
hey pete.

i know you have something to do with dis radio...because i've been checking out the skedule.

i just wanted to point out that the epcot melennium celebrations rare medley seems a bit corrupt at the end (skipping and stuff). even going in to clips of diffrent songs.

just thaught i'd bring it to your attention

TTA

and to add to that pete please play some universal and ioa stuff late at night i dont get off till about 12am so ...yea if you could do that for your buddy chris that would be greeeeat.

and to add to that pete please play some universal and ioa stuff late at night i dont get off till about 12am so ...yea if you could do that for your buddy chris that would be greeeeat.

or even better, add some universal and IOA stuff randomly through out the playlist. even stuff from the resorts and some new magic kingdom stuff like the dreams come true parade, or the mainstreet USA songq

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter