OFFSITE Wedding suggestions

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by zurgswife, Sep 23, 2005.

1. zurgswife

zurgswife WDW is my Shangrala...and I'm going...life is bett

Does anybody know of any offsite wedding chapels/other near disney for a wedding and reception???? Friends will be down there and there DD is getting married by a Justice of the peace earlier but they want a small preacher wedding and a reception for 25 and don't have $20,000..(there quote not mine)

Any ideas???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. clk4

clk4 Earning My Ears

Ever try Paradise Cove @ Buena Vista Water Sports??? Check out this site and see if it helps

www.bvwatersports.com

Courtney

4. FutureAshleyDukes

FutureAshleyDukes DIS Veteran<br><font color=red>Hot dog, I love tha

5. chipscinderelly

chipscinderelly <font color=3399cc>Victim of a drive-by tag attack

If they could get their guest list to 20 they qualify for an intimate wedding at WDW for a lot less than custom pricing. They could then do a private party for dinner or make a group reservation at a restaurant.

6. twojo21

twojo21 disney bride 32106

have them check out leu gardens in orlando http://www.leugardens.org/house.html one of my girlfriends which i was a bm for got married there in the garden gazebo & then had a reception at the mainhouse for like $5000 with meal & everything. it was lovely & they still honeymooned at disney afterwards.

7. ahutton

ahutton WDW Bride Dec 6, 1996

You might check with Just Marry about something at Swan or Dolphin, I've heard it can be much less expensive. Also, Scarlett873 had her wedding at a cute little chapel down on 192, but I don't recall the name of it. They could then go to dinner at a nice place for a reception meal. They may even be able to have dinner at one of the resorts if they wanted to, you book that through Group Dining. The only catch is no wedding attire.