Officiant advice

acurry417

Mommy to a beautiful princess
Has anyone used Nelly Venturini as their officiant? We originally contacted Ron Rozenzwieg but he was not available so he recommended her. If anyone can post a picture of her that would be very helpful. Please share your thoughts on her too, if she made you feel comfortable, easy to work with.

Thanks!

Sorry, I'm not a Dis bride, just a disneymooner. I'm an officiant though so I just peeked at your post. I was just curious what good a picture would do?? :confused3 I'm honestly just curious from an officiant's point of view. Does seeing someone help in some way?

Sorry, I'm not a Dis bride, just a disneymooner. I'm an officiant though so I just peeked at your post. I was just curious what good a picture would do?? :confused3 I'm honestly just curious from an officiant's point of view. Does seeing someone help in some way?

I know when I was chosing an officiant, I wanted to put a face with the name.. it helped a little when I was corresponding with them. I also searched high and low to find videos online of them preforming disney weddings. I wanted to see their style. I wanted to hear their voice (see if it is booming, soft, etc..).

All of that information really helped me find someone who matched our personalities.

I know when I was chosing an officiant, I wanted to put a face with the name.. it helped a little when I was corresponding with them. I also searched high and low to find videos online of them preforming disney weddings. I wanted to see their style. I wanted to hear their voice (see if it is booming, soft, etc..).

All of that information really helped me find someone who matched our personalities.

Those are my thoughts exactly. This is one of the most important days of my life and I want to feel comfortable with the person who will be joining our lives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter