Official thread for the 2010 Princess 1/2 Marathon & 5k- REGSITRATION IS OPEN!

I wish they would hurry up and open registration for next year!!!! I'm soooo impatient!!!

Me too, Shawna! I know exactly how you feel. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer!

Have they posted the date yet? Or do they not post that until registration is open?

I believe so--I found it listed on the back of the Storybook Program--the dates listed for 2011 are March 4-6. I can't wait!!:cheer2:

If anyone starts an Official 2011 thread, be sure to post it here. I feel funny starting it since I have never participated in the race before. I hope to be there next year for my first half-marathon!

I'll try to start it now. I've been at both Princesses so far and I'll probably do it again!

hi solar I am waving back :) It was nice to see you. I hope you are doing well with your goals since returning home. I have decided to register for another half in october to keep me motivated.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!