Official Survivor China Thread~~~ **Spoilers Inside**

I was kind of sorry to see Chicken leave, mainly because I was hoping they'd ditch Ashley. She seemed pretty useless even when she wasn't sick.

I was hoping the other team would lose just to ditch NYC chick--did she have no clue what this show would be about?

And I TOTALLY agree on being prepared on this show. I wouldn't go as far as smuggling in a lighter or some food, but geez! Learn to build a fire and a shelter, wear several layers of clothes. heck, even DD12 went to survival camp this summer to learn such things!

BTW, there was talk of the "not so hidden" immunity idol this season. Any bets that it's "The Art of War" that they were given? Whic is a really good book, if anyone's interested.

Some of them are just basicly running around in their underwear...:eek:

Now wait a minute. We don't want EVERYONE to cover up.:happytv:

James_Clement.jpg

I agree with you 100%! On everything.

Also, If I were selected to be on Survivor, I think I might just learn some basic survival skils like rowing a boat/canoe, starting a fire, or building a shelter. Geesh. Every year, they get these imbeciles that don't have a freaking clue. I mean seriously. How could you not know how to row a boat!?! I will never forget a couple seasons ago, when the tiebreaker at immunity council was to build a fire. The 2 women(I forget their names) had been on that island for over a month and could not build a fire(even with matches). Incredible!

I'm one of those who would never make it on Survivor. I'm a weak swimmer. I can't row. Start a fire, build a shelter, hunt for food? Nope, nope and nope.

Oh my, Junkie... that's a little much for this early in the morning. :love: I'm not one for big muscles, but there's something about the strong, silent type.

Granted don't cover up everyone - but give some of those girls a T-Shirt!

I don't get the heels and dresses either - didn't they ever watch Survivor. I think it was Pee-Gee was saying it is harder then she thought. Did it ever look easy on any other Survivor!?

The one that is a "former model" what does he do NOW? I said to DH why is he putting former model, who cares what he use to do.

I hope James makes it to the final two.

Funny many of you are saying "didn't they watch this show?" - well apparently some don't. Last season after Earl won he said he never even saw the show. Survivor saw him in a restaurant and asked him to be on the show. He said he left something like two days later. I was kind of bummed to find out Survivor does this. There are so many that apply and want to be there then they go looking for who they want.

So that could be the reason for the heels and dresses. Survivor probably led them to believe they'd be fine.

btw did you notice the girl w/ heels had sneakers on for the challange? They must have given them to her.

The last season was the first one I hadn't watched. I guess I got burned out on Survivor, but I did watch last night and I think I may give it a go this season. I don't have any favorites yet, it's too early to tell, but it does seem like an interesting group:)

Add me to the James Fan Club! He seems like a nice, quiet guy. And he's willing to step up and give it his all. I like that. I like the Poker player, too, but he needs to pull up his pants. ;) The only gal I don't care for so far is the New York City waitress. I agree, has she never watched this show before?!?!

For that matter, haven't any of them?? Don't they realize they should have been more prepared with smarter wardrobe choices? Did we really see them doing their challenge in their underwear?! :eek:

Anyone else notice in pretty much every other season, the people we hear from the least at the beginning are usually the ones that last the most? Let's hope that's true for all the James fans out there! You can also tell many times who may go based on who gets more air time. Since they talked to Chicken and Ashley a lot, I knew one of them would be gone.

What was up with Jeff letting the losing tribe keep their torches and giving them flint? :confused3 For at least the past few seasons, the tribes had to WIN a reward/challenge to get fire; even if they lost and went to tribal council, they weren't allowed to take their torches back until they won fire.

Does that mean China is more brutal that the other environments? Or are there more twists to come, like the "kidnapping" that was rumored? (Sorry, I haven't read the survivorfever.net link yet.)

How would you like to be sitting in a restaurant in NYC, and look up to find Courtney as your waitress???:scared1: OMG! watching her last night brought me back to Junior High and dealing with the cheerleaders. Snobs like her really do exist, huh?

I am already in love with James. I like how Leslie went over to him and and let him know it was OK to be who he was.

I am a little saddened that Survivor went back to a white majority, with your token black male and female, and Asian male and female.

I have a question about Chicken. Big Tom was also from VA, correct? I have spent time in VA, I did not notice the deep south accent. VA is not really a southern state, so to have two people come from VA with such an accent that you can't really understand what they are saying, what part of VA is this????

Would it be wrong If I said I wanted to slap Courtney?

:lmao: :lmao:

I took this right from her CBS profile!!!!

"Yates is best described as honest (sometimes interpreted as cruel), sarcastic (often interpreted as witchy)"

I had to change the b to w. :lmao:

Hey - I was just checking out the official CBS Survivor website. They brought back the Survivor Fantasy League this season! I already picked my team and created a tribe. You're all invited to join.

Go to cbs.com/survivor and pick your own team of 4 players (you may need to register unless you've done this before). Then look for the link to join a private tribe, and enter the following:

Tribe name: DIS Tribe
Password: DisneyWorld

I think you can have 8 teams on a tribe, so if this one fills up, somebody go ahead and create another one. You can trade team members from week to week, so if someone on your team gets voted off, just pick somebody else. It's kind of fun.

Oh, and remember once you pick your team, go in and assign bonus points to each of your members. You get extra points if they get naked, catch a fish, etc.

I am a little saddened that Survivor went back to a white majority, with your token black male and female, and Asian male and female.I have a question about Chicken. Big Tom was also from VA, correct? I have spent time in VA, I did not notice the deep south accent. VA is not really a southern state, so to have two people come from VA with such an accent that you can't really understand what they are saying, what part of VA is this????

The deep southwestern corner! VA is very diverse (is that the right word). It can be divided up into about 10 parts, each with it's own characteristics. The part that Big Tom and Chicken are from, is along the boarder of KY, TN and NC.

And Hi all! Glad to be here finally, now that BB8 is over. Hoping for a good season of Survivor. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter