***Official Surprise Trips Thread and Planning Tips!***

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by MouseEarsForAll, Sep 30, 2011.

1. jmkjml39

jmkjml39 Earning My Ears

We are leaving for DW and Cruise in 40 days! I won't be telling my girls until the night before. Does anyone know where I can find a 'We're going to Disney puzzle"? I have read blogs and threads about this but no one states where to get one.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Lorilais_mommie

Lorilais_mommie " They can drink pepsi, but they can't pee in the

These all sound so great surprising my DD(6) for her 7th bday

:yay: we are planning to do it morning of!
    Still working out the details tho.. Fill all you in later. :-)

4. angelabrezovsky

angelabrezovsky Mouseketeer

You take any puzzle and build it then flip it over and write it on the back of the puzzle! Hope this helps!!

5. angelabrezovsky

I love this! I will be doing this for my girls!!

6. forever11709

forever11709 Mouseketeer

^^ thank you for making me tear up! DD is only 3 so I think we will be waiting a few more years to do a surprise trip! But this one was one of the best I've seen!

7. Miskamouska

Miskamouska Earning My Ears

Hi everyone!

We surprised the kids saturday (3 weeks before)! We're from Belgium so you may not understand everything we say but their faces do tell it all!

Sorry not enough posts to share a link. So coming soon!

8. Miskamouska

9. Miskamouska

10. Dsnyless in Seattle

Dsnyless in Seattle Earning My Ears

We bought a beautiful Disney World puzzle that's available on Disney Store's online site for around $15. Has a bunch of the characters and each park's icon on it (Cinderella Castle, Spaceship Earth, Tree of Life, Sorcerer Mickey Hat) with a monorail zooming across the front. Doesn't say "we're going", but I love the idea of having it written on the back to flip over. Means you'd have to do it yourself first to write on it, of course, then take it all apart again...

11. Dsnyless in Seattle

Dsnyless in Seattle Earning My Ears

Oops. Didn't notice the date on the post I just replied to... They've long come and gone to the World, but I still thumbs up this puzzle for anybody else. Can't wait to use it ourselves!

12. Crazie4daMouse

Crazie4daMouse Mouseketeer

13. Disneylifeforme

Disneylifeforme Mouseketeer

My husband and I are surprising our kids ,but I am surprising my husband with the Richard Petty experience

14. midgetpepper

midgetpepper Earning My Ears

The last time we went, I had such a hard time keeping it under wraps. We secretly packed the night before and put the stuff in the car. The next morning, we drove to the airport and parked. The kids had NO idea until we were getting out of the car and told them we were going to Disney. I think that was the best surprise ever!

15. angelabrezovsky

I'm still thinking of a way. We are driving from Virginia to Florida and leaving at around 2 am. I'm thinking if I load the girls up and just tell them to go back to sleep they should sleep till 7 or 8 then we can stop for breakfast. I think I will tell them we are driving to Ohio to visit family. I just hope they aren't too observant and read the signs! Lol they are 9,7, and 5. Then we are staying in a hotel till we go to disney the next day ( any hotel suggestions are welcome, we need something cheap but nice right outside of Disney world or close to it) then when we wake up I will say okay back to the car for more driving then when we pass through I hope they just catch on!! Lol any suggestions fur this road trip will be appreciated. :)

16. angelabrezovsky

How are you going to reveal the surprise?