Official Star Wars Weekends Thread Tips and Tricks 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can send you the link to the FB page I was referring to once I am at home. FB is blocked here. :-)

It is one that was giving info about the Celebration in CA as well as SWW in FL.

At the galactic breakfast are there just photo ops with Vader, Fett etc? Do they do any autographs?

Thanks in advance.
Vader and Boba Fett were at the entrance of SciFi for photo ops. They can't roam the restaurant because it is too dark for them and their vision is obscured by their masks. Last year, all characters signed autographs.

Stormtroopers, Greedo, and one or two Jawas roamed the restaurant last year and posed for photos. Jawas traded with guests.

All Character Dining has changed and photos are no longer provided "free" with the purchase of the meal. Everything is digitally loaded to your Photopass account, your MDE, or to Memory Maker. If you have Memory Maker, you don't have to pay for the photo. If you don't have Memory Maker, you can access the photo through the Photopass account or your MDE and you can pay for it that way. Photo packages are no longer offered at Character Dining thanks to Memory Maker.

Last edited:
It's been confirmed that Billy Dee Williams will be at SWW. (Didn't say what weekend(s) yet, but that he will be there.) OH, and Jeremy Bulloch for the 1st weekend in June. Just saw that one too on a FB Star Wars Weekends page.

Where is this wonderful news coming from?

It's SWW rumors FP page (just did some googling). And there is a post that says, per Billy Dee Williams managment, he will NOT be at SWW (right after the one that says he will be).

So the rumors seem...unreliable.

Hi!

I have some ADRs to cancel - I've also posted these to the May Cancellation Thread

5/18 - Jedi Mickey Star Wars Dinner w/ Fantasmic @ Hollywood & Vine - 4 ppl - 4:50 PM
5/19 - Jedi Mickey Star Wars Dinner w/ Fantasmic @ Hollywood & Vine - 3 ppl - 4:45 PM
5/20 - Star Wars Dine-In Galactic Breakfast @ Sci-Fi - 3 ppl - 10:55 AM

Please PM me if you are interested in coordinating.

Thanks!

It appears the light saber magic bands available to attendees is not free. It's showing at $29.99? Or is that for additional bands?

This is from the Star Wars Weekends Tips and Rumor Fb page:
"SO...a lot can happen in the course of 24 hours...just ask Kiefer Sutherland. (ha) IN all seriousness, Billy Dee Williams will NOT be attending Star Wars Weekends 2015 according to a recent email from his manager. Sorry to everyone..."
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Disneys-Star-Wars-Weekends-Tips-and-Rumors/1384648535103187

Well, drats. Sorry bout that! That is the FB page I was talking about though...

It appears the light saber magic bands available to attendees is not free. It's showing at $29.99? Or is that for additional bands?
One is free, but you can order extras. Per Steven Miller:

The lightsaber MagicBands can be linked later. Attendees will have an opportunity to pre-order one additional lightsaber MagicBand of the side they chose and two additional of the side they did not choose.

I think that is for the additional bands. I can't decide whether to go or not. Seems absurd to pay $250 to be able to shop. But I love that magic band!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter