Official Star Wars Half Marathon Weekend 2016 Thread (Jan. 14-17, 2016)

Ok, this may be a dumb question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. The download packages on marathonfoto.com are titled "Rebel Challenge", but the "Event Images" section on the left only shows either the Half or the 10k, but not both (depending on which photo I clicked on). Do the packages actually include the entire Rebel Challenge, or do I have to buy photos for each race separately? Anyone know?

I can only speak for Marathon Weekend, but my Dopey package included every picture that my bib number appeared in - over all four races.

Ok, this may be a dumb question, but I'm gonna ask anyway. The download packages on marathonfoto.com are titled "Rebel Challenge", but the "Event Images" section on the left only shows either the Half or the 10k, but not both (depending on which photo I clicked on). Do the packages actually include the entire Rebel Challenge, or do I have to buy photos for each race separately? Anyone know?
Are you seeing ALL your photos there?? I don't have any of the photos we posed for with medals after each race... are those elsewhere?! :(

Are you seeing ALL your photos there?? I don't have any of the photos we posed for with medals after each race... are those elsewhere?! :(

Yes, I see my medal photos there too. It could be that they are still processing photos... I imagine that it takes some time. You may also check in the "unidentified photos" section.

Yes, I see my medal photos there too. It could be that they are still processing photos... I imagine that it takes some time. You may also check in the "unidentified photos" section.
Hmmm... Thanks. I hope they're just still loading... :(

THANKS!! I found my RC medal shots under "unidentified photos"!! :)

THANKS!! I found my RC medal shots under "unidentified photos"!! :)

Excellent!

On a related note, the Rebel Challenge package did include the pics from both races, though it only included the videos from the half for some reason. Oh well.

Excellent!

On a related note, the Rebel Challenge package did include the pics from both races, though it only included the videos from the half for some reason. Oh well.
Huh... Odd! I guess I'll need to get the 5K photos separately...

Would be nice if they had a "family" or "group" option. 5 of us ran the 5K, 1 the 10K, and 2 the RC. Pretty ridiculous trying to get all of these!! I'm trying to look for overlap... Spots where we're pictured together, etc. It's quite the project! :-/

Excellent!

Can you explain how you get to the Rebel Challenge Package option? I only see my photos separately as 10k and half.

TIA

Yes! It was definitely an impressive fitbit weekend! I earned lots of new badges!

Yes! Friday night he played a couple songs in front of the Castle for the ABC special they were taping! I didn't know he was gonna be there until a few hours before it happened and we happened to have seats in a decent spot cause we were waiting for the parade anyway! Watching Elton John perform The Circle of Life in front of Sleeping Beautys Castle in Disneyland is pretty much one of the coolest Disney fan moments of my life!

I didn't see him but we heard him singing Circle of Life while waiting to enter the Tiki Room on Friday night. Classic Disney meets modern era Disney!

Overall it was a good race weekend and a nice week in California for my family. I think I may be taking some time off from runDisney events for a while though and try some other things.

Can you explain how you get to the Rebel Challenge Package option? I only see my photos separately as 10k and half.

TIA

I clicked on the "View and Order" link under one of my photos and the options listed at the top were labeled as "Rebel Challenge":

rc_photos.jpg

Talked to Marathonfoto, CS rep told me that my RC package is under my 10K, I could see the RC option on my phone but not on any of my browsers, Firefox, IE10, Safari, Chrome. So I thought about just ordering prints from my favorites, Nope, when I go to the print ordering page, it shows me pics from event not the ones I tagged. Such a frustrating site!

Talked to Marathonfoto, CS rep told me that my RC package is under my 10K, I could see the RC option on my phone but not on any of my browsers, Firefox, IE10, Safari, Chrome. So I thought about just ordering prints from my favorites, Nope, when I go to the print ordering page, it shows me pics from event not the ones I tagged. Such a frustrating site!

I'll look under my 10k. I was looking under my half and not seeing it. I'll also try my phone. I need to call them anyway so they can add the SW races to my account. Even though I used the same email they're still not showing in my account.

I'll look under my 10k. I was looking under my half and not seeing it. I'll also try my phone. I need to call them anyway so they can add the SW races to my account. Even though I used the same email they're still not showing in my account.
Very Frustrating site, but I think I've figured it out. The RC option doesn't show when I log into my account, but if I search under my bib, the RC option comes up. Give that a try..and yes, I have to call after every race to ask them to add the photos.

Very Frustrating site, but I think I've figured it out. The RC option doesn't show when I log into my account, but if I search under my bib, the RC option comes up. Give that a try..and yes, I have to call after every race to ask them to add the photos.

I found the site frustrating as well.

On a related note for anyone that hasn't ordered yet, I noticed that the virtual "iGiftBag" from runDisney includes 10% off of a marathonfoto order.

I HATE the MarathonFoto site. Let's just say that after I finally had all my orders in today, I took some time to fill out the satisfaction survey on their site... ;)

Go to unidentified photos and find yours there. I couldn't find the pics of me with BB-8 because I was down on one knee, but after digging a litt e I discovered it. Click "this is me" when you find your pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter