**Official** Star Wars at DHS, Galactic Spectacular Dessert Party/Galactic Nights/Launch Bay/JT

So with an 8:30 close what time would Dessert Party and SWAGS be? I'm there June 9. Do I have time to park hop and see Wishes if Wishes is at 10?
What time are the fireworks? Are they at the normal 7:45PM? Dessert party opens at 6:30PM for the 7:45 fireworks. You should have time for Wishes then.

What time are the fireworks? Are they at the normal 7:45PM? Dessert party opens at 6:30PM for the 7:45 fireworks. You should have time for Wishes then.

Okay I just went and checked. Right now nothing is listed. It's grayed out. So then I looked up historical hours and am thinking it might change...looks like historically last year second week of June on a Friday night the hours were adjusted to 10pm and EMH went from 10pm - midnight. Fantasmic was at 9 and Fireworks were at 9:45. Hmmmmmmm....

Okay I just went and checked. Right now nothing is listed. It's grayed out. So then I looked up historical hours and am thinking it might change...looks like historically last year second week of June on a Friday night the hours were adjusted to 10pm and EMH went from 10pm - midnight. Fantasmic was at 9 and Fireworks were at 9:45. Hmmmmmmm....
Yeah you probably won't know until it gets closer. My guess right now is hours in June will be later so it might not be an option to see both in one night. Just keep checking hours.

Thanks @The Sunrise Student so if there are people that:
*Are thinking of doing the dessert party
*Have not done A Galaxy Far Far Away, March of the First Order...
* Want their kids to do JT
*Don't mind spending 7 hours on all Star Wars stuff
then recommend it?

If there are people that:
*Want to do the dessert party
* could take it or leave it if they do the other SW stuff
don't do it?

The price point is pretty much the same if you do the dessert party, plan on getting quick service lunch and buy the nametag

EXACTLY! for some it might be a great thing, especially if you haven't done any of these things before, than it is worth it... but if you have already exhausted all SW items in DHS, then not so much.

Just received our Galactic Night "admission tickets" by mail. They are plastic cards with an image on one side, and on the back it shows the ticket ID number with no associated name and the name of the party, Galactic Nights.

Since I've never done a hard-ticket event before:
- Is this what is normally seen for the Halloween/Christmas parties?
- Does one associate the card with their My Disney Experience?
- Are the plastic cards "tickets" already hardcoded with a name on them?

Just received our Galactic Night "admission tickets" by mail. They are plastic cards with an image on one side, and on the back it shows the ticket ID number with no associated name and the name of the party, Galactic Nights.

I'm no help with your questions, but you just made me excited to get home tonight!

Does anyone know whether SWAGS will run the whole week of Easter yet? Still debating between a day ticket on Easter Sunday 4/17 and Galactic Nights. If it's not going to be every night, I would go with Galactic nights.
I am debating about the exact same thing! We will be there 4/13 through 4/19, and I'm wondering if we should do the big night party the 14th or just the dessert party during our stay, but I'd love to know what nights dessert party/fireworks will be! Wonder when april will be available to see and book online. Oh the waiting.....

I just saw this post on the Restaurants board stating that Disney cancelled someone's dessert party reservations for 1/29, possibly because of another event going on that night. @yulilin3 - any idea what that might be?

Yes, that's how the party tickets come. If you were logged into MDX when you purchased the tickets, they are likely already associated to the members of your party. If not, I image you could link them via the barcode (at least that's how MNSSHP/MVMCP tickets work).

For anyone that has booked the tour, do they send you any kind of confirmation? They did give me a confirmation number when I booked, but I did not get an email and don't see it in my MDE. I wasn't sure if I should have received anything.

I'm only going to have a half day in HS and am hoping for EMH from 10pm to midnight on my date. Anyhow right now on the schedule (which doesn't go far) Path of the Jedi runs all day, March of the First Order runs currently every hour on the hour...last show 4:00pm, and A Galaxy Far, Far Away currently runs every hour on the half hour...last show 5:30pm. Do you think this will be the same in June? Do I need to be at any of these early? Is there a place to look at this historically? Sorry for all the posts and questions. I appreciate everyone's help as I try to plan. :)

I just saw this post on the Restaurants board stating that Disney cancelled someone's dessert party reservations for 1/29, possibly because of another event going on that night. @yulilin3 - any idea what that might be?
Sadly I no longer have access to the HUB, hopefully someone else will be able to check and lest us know

I'm only going to have a half day in HS and am hoping for EMH from 10pm to midnight on my date. Anyhow right now on the schedule (which doesn't go far) Path of the Jedi runs all day, March of the First Order runs currently every hour on the hour...last show 4:00pm, and A Galaxy Far, Far Away currently runs every hour on the half hour...last show 5:30pm. Do you think this will be the same in June? Do I need to be at any of these early? Is there a place to look at this historically? Sorry for all the posts and questions. I appreciate everyone's help as I try to plan. :)
These shows haven't really had a change in schedule at all, you should be ok

got word back, it looks like a regular dessert party day but it is Pro Bowl weekend so they might have added a special event for that including the dessert party

For anyone that has booked the tour, do they send you any kind of confirmation? They did give me a confirmation number when I booked, but I did not get an email and don't see it in my MDE. I wasn't sure if I should have received anything.
Got an email and can see it under "my tickets" on the website

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter