Thanks for the reply. I don't like the hassle of moving after a few nights, so would never consider a split stay. My kids are 5 and 7. We drive, so we bring lots of stuff! I emailed disney last night about the volcano pool being closed in September. The response said that there was no info available about a refurbishment on the pool during my sept. travel dates. I just find it odd that it was sent out to travel agents, but disney doesn't have any info on it, unless it was changed until January and no update was sent to travel agents, like the Tikiman fb says. Hopefully, they will put it off to the cold months, which would make more sense. I guess I am just going to have to patiently wait and see what happens!