*~* Official POFQ September 2012 Roll Call - List in Post 1 - Join Us! *~*

Add us.. sept 17-27 with fd

:welcome: Looks like our dates overlap! :wave:

Not yet..but I have my box ready.. Last year we bought all kinds of stuff like minnie/mickey hand soap,toothbrush holders etc.. not sure we will this time.

I am driving DH crazy with wanting to buy stuff already. He just looks at me like this :sad2: But then I remind him how expensive everything was at the hotel ... :laughing:

So how many of you have stayed at POFQ before? What made you decide to stay there this time?

:welcome: Looks like our dates overlap! :wave:

I am driving DH crazy with wanting to buy stuff already. He just looks at me like this :sad2: But then I remind him how expensive everything was at the hotel ... :laughing:

So how many of you have stayed at POFQ before? What made you decide to stay there this time?

Sweet..I shall be the crazy red head chasing after a crazy 7 year old..with a few other kids in tow..LOL

and yep..I'd rather start now and have what we need than have to buy ANYTHING like that down there!! we are driving so we can bring a LOT of stuff..LOl

Sweet..I shall be the crazy red head chasing after a crazy 7 year old..with a few other kids in tow..LOL

and yep..I'd rather start now and have what we need than have to buy ANYTHING like that down there!! we are driving so we can bring a LOT of stuff..LOl

:lmao: LOL! I'll be the short chunky blonde with the tall skinny blonde. DH is a whole foot taller than me - you can't miss us :rotfl2:

So nice that you are driving and can take all you need without baggage limits. ;) Wish I could convince DH of that, but it's 17 hours for us. How many hours for you? (Love your Dis name, by the way! :thumbsup2 )

:lmao: LOL! I'll be the short chunky blonde with the tall skinny blonde. DH is a whole foot taller than me - you can't miss us :rotfl2:

So nice that you are driving and can take all you need without baggage limits. ;) Wish I could convince DH of that, but it's 17 hours for us. How many hours for you? (Love your Dis name, by the way! :thumbsup2 )

Nice..I'm short..so is hubby..and all the kids..LMAO.. it's about 21 hours for us..LOL.. with 7 of us no way we can fly.. my now 17 then 18year old will fly with my mom.. then on the way home they fly back and we drive 5 hoours to my friends in GA for a few days.. if you check my PTR or last years TR you can see what we look like..although the teen has more hair and its black now and the 10 year old cut all his hair..lol

LOL on the Dis name... it's my email too.. I am crazy..4 kids, homeschool and bartend..what a mix...lol

Nice..I'm short..so is hubby..and all the kids..LMAO.. it's about 21 hours for us..LOL.. with 7 of us no way we can fly.. my now 17 then 18year old will fly with my mom.. then on the way home they fly back and we drive 5 hoours to my friends in GA for a few days.. if you check my PTR or last years TR you can see what we look like..although the teen has more hair and its black now and the 10 year old cut all his hair..lol

LOL on the Dis name... it's my email too.. I am crazy..4 kids, homeschool and bartend..what a mix...lol

I was going to check out your TR because the name intrigued me so LOL Sounds like you are very busy, indeed!

No kids here ... except my DH ... does that count? :rolleyes1 :laughing:

Not really. We have a great TA and I am a researcher by nature. I have been to WDW before but my DH and DDs haven't.

We also have a great TA, but I too love doing my own research. How old are your DDs?

I went last year with our niece's family and her daughter who was 2 at the time - her first trip - and watching her face light up at everything was truly magical. ;)

We are there the 8th to the 15th - got free dining too... all our meals booked - so excited...

8 - Biergarten - 5:30pm
9 - 1900 Park Fare - 8:00am
10 - 50's Prime Time - 1:15pm
11 - Tusker House - 8:00am
12 - Ohana - 7:45am & Whispering Canyon - 5:00pm
13 - Crystal Palace - 12:00pm
14 - Akershus - 8:05am
15 - none

our ADR's
So here they are:

Sept 17th ~ CRT 6:50 pm

Sept 18th ~ 50's Prime Time 1:10pm

Sept 19th ~ Garden Grill 5:20 pm

Sept 20th ~ Yak and Yeti 2:30 pm

Sept 21st ~ TRex 4:00 pm

Sept 22nd ~ Teppan Edo 1:00 pm

Sept 23rd ~ Cape May 5:00 pm

Sept 24th ~ none

Sept 25th ~ O'Hana 7:30 am

Sept 26th ~ Chef Mickey's 11:00 am

We decided to only make a few ADRs. We really liked the QS options last time and didn't want to be tied to too many ressies. Here's what we booked:

09/19 (WED): Biergarten @ 6:45
09/20 (THU): The Plaza @ 6:25
09/21 (FRI): House of Blues @ 6:30

I have the rest of our itinerary done with all our QS restaurants chosen - I will post it later if anyone is interested ;)

Mom and I will be there 4-17..free dining...first time at FQ! Very excited...:cheer2::cheer2:
ADRs made..now just waiting for confirmation on MNSSHP dates!

Mom and I will be there 4-17..free dining...first time at FQ! Very excited...:cheer2::cheer2:
ADRs made..now just waiting for confirmation on MNSSHP dates!

:welcome: Glad you joined us!

I am also anxiously awaiting announcement of MNSSHP - when I spoke with a CM a couple weeks ago, she said sometime around the second or third week of April for dates, then first week of May before they went on sale. Let's hope she was right! :goodvibes

Ooo, count me in! I'm doing a solo trip from September 7-14. This is my 6th year in a row to go this time of year, and I love it! It's my first stay at POFQ--can't wait!

We also have a great TA, but I too love doing my own research. How old are your DDs?

I went last year with our niece's family and her daughter who was 2 at the time - her first trip - and watching her face light up at everything was truly magical. ;)

By September they will be 10 and 8.

Our ADRs are:
9/7 T-Rex 7:00
9/8 Chef Mickey's 6:30
9/9 Crystal Palace 8:05
9/10 Akerhaus 7:00
9/11 Fantasmic Package at Mama Melrose 1:10

Me and my boyfriend is going sept 3rd to 17th :) It'll be his very first time. We're on free dining as well, with the QS DDP, so we only got 3 ressies:

Sept 5th CP breakfast
Sept 6th Hollywood and Vine lunch
Sept 10th Ohana breakfast

Ooo, count me in! I'm doing a solo trip from September 7-14. This is my 6th year in a row to go this time of year, and I love it! It's my first stay at POFQ--can't wait!

:welcome: I'll add you to the list!

Me and my boyfriend is going sept 3rd to 17th :) It'll be his very first time. We're on free dining as well, with the QS DDP, so we only got 3 ressies:

Sept 5th CP breakfast
Sept 6th Hollywood and Vine lunch
Sept 10th Ohana breakfast

:welcome: Glad you could join us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!