*~* Official POFQ September 2012 Roll Call - List in Post 1 - Join Us! *~*

Still hoping to get a LeCellier lunch ADR for another day while we're there! I've been checking everyday. If not, we still have an ADR, but not on the day we prefer. This will be our first F&WF:banana:

Still hoping to get a LeCellier lunch ADR for another day while we're there! I've been checking everyday. If not, we still have an ADR, but not on the day we prefer. This will be our first F&WF:banana:

We are in the same boat. I made my reservation at LeCellier as soon as we booked our room knowing it was one of the hardest ressies to get. Now that I have fine tuned our plans we were a day off on the time we need. Still debating on keeping it.

We are in the same boat. I made my reservation at LeCellier as soon as we booked our room knowing it was one of the hardest ressies to get. Now that I have fine tuned our plans we were a day off on the time we need. Still debating on keeping it.

Yep, a day off for us too! But, I promised my family I'd be flexible with the schedule, so we'll keep it if I can't get the day "I" really want. Here's hoping for both of uspixiedust:

I hope everyone gets the requests/buildings they want! :goodvibes

We didn't request a particular building, just said "quiet location, upper floor, river view, non HA room" ... in that order. Hopefully they'll come through with at least one of those!

Our plans, they keep a'changing. My DH had insisted less than a week ago that he wanted to end our week at DHS. Just this morning, he says, "I'm not sure we can do all that walking ... think we should just end our trip with another relax day?" :laughing: I was SO hoping he would come to his senses!

The last 90 days or so totally flew by for me. Seems like forever ago when I got up early to make ADRs. Ever since I hit double digits, though, it seems like the days are just draaaaaging! :rolleyes: 95 days to go for us! :woohoo:

So since our flights when down in price we decided to change our flights and add another day to our trip so we can have an extra day to just enjoy some pool time and such. :) So now we will be leaving on the 17th.

Sorry, just realized this is a POFQ thread:rolleyes1 In my excitement, I failed to read the thread title! Have fun, everyone:cheer2:

Finally doing the double digit dance!!! 97 days to go!!!!!!! I can't believe I had 187 days when I booked my trip, and that fast I'm down to 97.. looks like it'll come quicker than I thought!

:dancer::dancer:

Sorry, just realized this is a POFQ thread:rolleyes1 In my excitement, I failed to read the thread title! Have fun, everyone:cheer2:

No problem! Hope you have fun on your trip, no matter where you're staying. :goodvibes

71 days, yay.:yay:

You're getting so close now! What do you have left to do?

Finally doing the double digit dance!!! 97 days to go!!!!!!! I can't believe I had 187 days when I booked my trip, and that fast I'm down to 97.. looks like it'll come quicker than I thought!

:dancer::dancer:

Congrats on reaching double digits! :yay: Won't be long now!

You're getting so close now! What do you have left to do?

Not much left to do. Still working on reading the unofficial guide to get some plans made for each day.... and need to buy a suitcase too. Otherwise, the wait is killing us, can't wait!

Not much left to do. Still working on reading the unofficial guide to get some plans made for each day.... and need to buy a suitcase too. Otherwise, the wait is killing us, can't wait!

I'll bet! We're just now down into the 80+ day range and I'm chomping at the bit. What's it going to be like when we get down to the teens? :eek: :yay: :hyper:

:woohoo: How are things going for you?

Ok...Been a very busy summer. DS7 was diagnosed with severe ADHD, so we have been trying to find the right medication for him. He was also diagnosed with astigmatism in both eyes, and now wears glasses for part of the day. He is excited because he starts school early. He is in a reading program at school that starts next week, 3 weeks of half days. Hopefully this will get him caught up.

I liked his psychologist so I had her re-evaluate my DS6. He is now officially classified as having Asperger's. So soon he will be starting an ABA program, speech therapy and maybe some OT. He was diagnosed with mild Autism when he was 3, with the hope that he would be NT once he was in school and around kids his own age. That didn't happen, so that's why I wanted him re-evaluated.

Other than that just trying to get through this summer! I am so ready for WDW. We are 71 days out! I am working on a few touring plans through Touring Plans. My DH thinks I am silly, but I am trying to be as prepared as possible. Plus I have been hearing that GACs aren't what they used to be because of so much abuse....that if you don't look disabled, or if you say Autism, you get a lot of disbelief, questioning, and according to a blog post I read, even having your GAC ignored by the queue CMs. So I figure a good touring plan will help us almost as much as using the GAC.

Sorry for the novel! lol Oh if anyone is interested I started a blog. Right now it is mostly about dealing with my kids, but I plan to include travel advice and cake decorating tips.
thisisnotalifetimemovie

Oh I forgot to add that we bought suitcases last weekend! We bought a nice grey set for general use and DH, I got a really cute 3 piece purple set, and the big boys each got their own suitcase.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter