***Official Pirate Well/Room Wish Thread ***

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckstopper55

Mouseketeer
I have started this thread for all those of us, myself included, that do not live near the parks. Seeing as how the codes for the Pirate Well are are on the quest cards and people can take multiple cards, it would be easy for someone living near the parks to get extra. For those that can donate any extra codes or Wells it would be greatly appreciated and reflect the true spirit of the Dis. Please PM or post if you would like a donation and i will add your name to the list. Thank you for all those that wish to donate. **Mods, please feel free to sticky this for a few days**

Dis Name:
1) puckstopper55 (ilikebenjen on vmk )
2) birdman94
3) awesomehauntedboy5 (AvastPirateBen in vmk)
4) CapEldano2
5) GrapeWillow/ShadowKittyKat

Cpt.JackSpearow said:
Mal said no more big donation threads

If thats how Mal feels, please let her tell me and close the thread. For now i will run this thread to the best of my ability. Thank you. :thumbsup2

Well if everyone can wait a little while, i can make a lot of ppl happy. I'm going to live close to the parks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts