• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

***Official:"Pass on the Leftover Goodies" Thread

dairyqueenmom

If you can dream it, you can do it. Always remembe
On another thread there has been talk of passing on left over food items, so I have decided to start an official "Pass on the Goodies" It will be kind of like the VB chair swap. Post your dates, and hook up with someone to pass on all your leftovers. Use good sense on items passed on, nothing opened and eaten off of!:rotfl: I see this as a way not to waste good water, pop, ect....

I will start off: We will be checking out of AKV on May 9. Anyone like to have our leftover goodies.

Me too, me too! :) We're checking out of BWV on May 16

Excellant idea, can't begin to tell you the amount of unopened items we have left on the counter hopeing mousekeeping staff could use.

i give away any bers or sodas we have left to someone round the pool, we gave a lady with a pram a load of waters once she was gobsmacked.
Paulh

we will be checking out of either ak or ssr june 10 we are on waitlist for ak. Also I think it is so funny when I see the maids with packs of oreos on there cart. hmm i wonder where they got those from??

Checking out April 25.

You know what? My daughter is getting married on April 23. I am letting my son bring 3 friends for his graduation present. We have 3 villas full of people. We could use any leftovers! We will be at OKW April 20 - 25. We will accept any donations!!!! Ginny Rigsby

I would love any "leftovers", we are a party of eight staying at AKL May 24-31. I will also be very glad to leave a leftover package for the next party. Please reply, if anyone is interested. We have 4 children 8,7,5,4 going and 4 adults. The kids eat like horses.
Thanks for the idea, widh I had thought of it.:thumbsup2

I will definitely like to join this-We arriving May 17 at AKL. All leftovers are welcome. It will be a joy to pass on the food to the next family. Thank you.:flower3:

We will be leaving on Wed. 5-14. I will be glad to give our leftovers to someone. I will need to be contacted by 4pm central, Tues. 5-6-08, to be able to make the connection. We will be leaving a 1 bedroom about 10:30 to 11:00 am on that Wed., I'm not sure what we will have, but we have rented a car & I know we will be doing at least 2 grocery trips!

Hope

I wonder if threads that are resort-specific may be a good idea? Also, maybe if we just post trips that will be within, say, 30 days? Otherwise it will be really really looooong.
Maybe they could be stickies. I am all for not wasting stuff!

Yes I'm in! anyone pm me if your arriving then:goodvibes oh and checking in july 25th:) Good idea (this thread)

This is a great idea... We had so much stuff left over from our last trip. My DH tried his best to finish all the beer.... He was close. No trip scheduled yet but I hope this thread keeps going.:thumbsup2

We'll be at SSR from June 13 - 19th. Would love to pass our leftovers on! Great idea for a thread. :)

Actioncom3-Hi-we will be leaving AKL on May 24 so i will leave our leftovers (if any left) for you with the desk with your name Actioncom3 on it- Is that all right?

SSR checking out Aug 4 Yes I'm in! anyone pm me if your arriving then:goodvibes oh and checking in july 25th:) Good idea (this thread)

I'm arriving OKW on Aug 5 - Markeymouses, I sent you a PM!

Oh, and we check-out of AKV on Aug 15.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter