**Official October 2015 Thread** (New & Updated!)

Tomorrow,tomorrow, we'll be there tomorrow, it's only one sleep away. (I feel like the kids on the Disney commercial a few years ago.)

Beginning my drive this Saturday. Wooooooooooooot! I just left my office chair spinning ha. See you all later, ttfn.

Last edited:
I was at the Christopher Cross performance on 1 Oct. I'm searching for the setlist. Does anyone have that? I meant to write it down, but forgot. Thank you.

Hi all! We go Friday night. It's super neurotic but I am almost sad it's already here? Or overwhelmed a bit? It's been a long wait.....

Anyone's trip overlapping with Daylight Savings Time ending this year? If so, it means your vacation is one whole hour longer, right? >_> Should make it easier to get to rope drop with all that extra sleep!

The end of October is here so our trip planning thread will soon fade into disboards history. It's been a pleasure hosting this thread and hope everyone had a great October vacation! We probably lost numerous disboards members when the initial thread needed to be closed.

Happy Halloween! :wave:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!