***Official November 2013***

Just booked today!
We are going November 9-16th!
We'll be staying at the Poly for our 10 year anniversary!
My youngest will be celebrating her 3rd bday as well!

Plus we are making this trip a secret!
I would love suggestions how to suprise them closer to the date!
YAY!!!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

I wonder how much longer we will have to wait for the November hours to come out? I am also anxiously awaiting JetBlue to release their schedule. Whole lotta waiting going on....:scratchin

I'm anxiously waiting too!!!! Not air prices we drive...I'm an overpacker! But waiting on hours, adr date, discounts (fingers crossed -if it's a good one we can check in two days early)!!!! Waiting.....patiently.....well trying to wait patiently....

I wonder how much longer we will have to wait for the November hours to come out? I am also anxiously awaiting JetBlue to release their schedule. Whole lotta waiting going on....:scratchin

Southwest next release is may 6 - cant wait

The weather just turned a little nicer today...and then I thought, still have to get through spring, summer, and fall before out trip! :crazy2:

I'm anxiously waiting too!!!! Not air prices we drive...I'm an overpacker! But waiting on hours, adr date, discounts (fingers crossed -if it's a good one we can check in two days early)!!!! Waiting.....patiently.....well trying to wait patiently....
We drive too :thumbsup2 How long is your drive?

Just booked today!
We are going November 9-16th!
We'll be staying at the Poly for our 10 year anniversary!
My youngest will be celebrating her 3rd bday as well!

Plus we are making this trip a secret!
I would love suggestions how to suprise them closer to the date!
YAY!!!!!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

Congratulations!!! I'll put you on the first post. And :welcome: to the thread.

We are booked for November 10-November 15 at all star movies!! Yay so excited. Will be taking my 2 dd's 5 , 7 and sister who is 9. I can't wait to tell them the morning we leave. Dis board has helped me keep the secret by being able to talk about it on here!

I can't wait. But I have to wait 235 days.

230 days to go! Roll on the release of the dates for MVMCP so I can get a rough plan for each day!!!!! :goodvibes

I'm kinda new to the super early planning...does WDW release the park times & MVMCP dates before 180 days? I've planned my days & ADRs tentatively based on last year's schedule but I'd love to know if I'll get the info before my 180 day mark. I was worried about making reservations and then it not working out with WDW's schedule. Thanks!

I'm kinda new to the super early planning...does WDW release the park times & MVMCP dates before 180 days? I've planned my days & ADRs tentatively based on last year's schedule but I'd love to know if I'll get the info before my 180 day mark. I was worried about making reservations and then it not working out with WDW's schedule. Thanks!

Dates should be released at the beginning of may, so about 180 days

I need to work on a tentative plan based on last years hours, that is what I normally do then just adjust when the actual hours are released since about 2 weeks out Disney will release changes anyway. My ADR day is May 7 just around the corner :banana:

Tinker326 said:
You got airfare already? Wow. Jealous! :) I'll be there same dates!!! But no airfare yet. Just hotel.

Yep! Airfare seemed to be a big deal cuz the flights I was lookin at went up from 2 weeks ago. So..... Before I drove myself crazy watching my flight price go up n down- I bit the bullet! And I deleted all flight apps off my phone so I don't keep getting updates. I paid $307 a piece RT. now I can relax and hope for a room discount or free dining :)

Wow!! Good for you getting your flights booked! Im still holding out hope that we can get direct flights from SW once they open up the rest of the year...I would be happy with that $307 price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter