***Official November 2013***

Discussion in 'Countdowns and Live Reports' started by FigmentChick, Aug 27, 2012.

1. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

Got you guys!!! And to everyone else: first post is updated. Sorry I was "gone" for a few days. I was running our wrestling qualifier and not only is it a lot to prepare for, but it's exhausting to recover from. And on March 9th I am running our annual tournament. Oy vey!!! How do I get in this position?!? Oh, that's right....I can't say no. :lmao::rotfl2:

That's ok. The March Madness Tournament is on my birthday and my hubby posted on the wrestling FB page to bring me Disney gift cards as presents. :rotfl: I told him he was too much!!!

So, how is everyone's planning going? I know there was a rumor that EMHs were getting cut because the September calendar was delayed in coming out, but that proved to be incorrect. I just want Disney to bring on the discounts!!! I'm not a patient person to begin with, so the waiting is killing me.

Talk to you all soon!!!

(PS - don't forget the FB page, we've had some great "talks")

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. WiLd1

WiLd1 Earning My Ears

So, I survived the Snowpocolypse that occurred in Texas yesterday! We ended up with 19 inches of snow where I live!! Still waiting for ADRs to become available to reserve! The wait is killing me!:jumping1:

4. Clebeouf

Clebeouf Earning My Ears

We are going in November 20 to 27 at AKV. So excited !!! its our first time renting DVC points and can't wait for the triP!!!

5. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

:welcome: And welcome to the DISBoards. You are soooo lucky!!! I would love to stay at AKV, but I just can't see spending so much extra for a room to sleep in (call me stingy :rotfl2:). And we won't be stayin on-site if FD isn't offered.....I'm already checking to see what kind of deals mousesavers has listed.

6. jlgghw

jlgghw Earning My Ears

Tentative dates for my DH and I are Nov.15-Nov. 22. We really wanted to go in December, but didn't want to go during Pop Warner (we're staying value), and that was really the only week we could go. So here's hoping we can get a good "Christmas Experience" in mid-November!

7. bellanotte10

bellanotte10 Now bring me that horizon

Switched our dates to October! So no more November trip for us!

8. FigmentChick

FigmentChick DIS Veteran

Awww... But that's good news for you: that much closer to a Disney trip!!! I'll take you off the first post. Happy planning!! :goodvibes

9. bellanotte10

bellanotte10 Now bring me that horizon

Thanks!

10. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

So I've just decided to cross Animal Kingdom off our list....or at least as a start out park for the day. Maybe we'll sneak over later in the day to see a couple animals and Festival of the Lion King. If we want to see animals we can just go to the Cleveland Zoo :) Our daughter is only 6 and isn't interested in the bigger rides and if she changes her mind then we'll do kali River rapids. Yeah, that means another day for Magic Kingdom:thumbsup2

11. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

and Ali just decided that she wants to do the Bibbidi Boutique...more money...more money:sad2:

12. lmc318

lmc318 I have dreams like you, no really! Just much less

When is your birthday? March Madness falls around mine every year and I love it when my bday is on a weekend so I have extra celebration. Mine is March 18. Are you a fellow Piscean??? :cake:

13. MamaJessie

MamaJessie DIS Veteran

Awesome!! We definitely want to stay there one day with DVC points.

Glad I read this thread again, forgot I was going to have the girls ask for Disney gift cards for their bdays. DOH! Guess I will save one of their gifts for Easter and get them the cards myself.

14. stmize

stmize Dvc member since Nov 2010--WDW mom of ds 17 & dd 1

Yay 269 days.

15. DonaldnDaisy5

DonaldnDaisy5 Mouseketeer

Oh! 268 for us! :)

16. sillylily

sillylily DIS Veteran

254 for us! I'm ready to get this show on the road! I put the ride music from Soarin' on continuous play while I ran this morning, and smiled the whole time. I just can't wait to get back!:yay:

17. eyor44

eyor44 DIS Veteran

We are going November 23-30. Not sure where we are staying yet.

18. lazer

lazer DIS Veteran

@lindap we are the same, our zoo in St. Louis is amazing, so we don't spend a lot of time at AK. And, my little guy and husband hated the lion king show. I do think the safari is neat, but that's about it for us...just my opinion.

19. skeettafic

skeettafic Mouseketeer

Subbing - because for some reason I forgot to

And I sent a pm to be added to the FB group.

How many are running the 1/2 on the 10th? I was supposed to run 2 halfs this summer with a friend of mine but I broke my foot so I've been laid up the last 5 weeks. I know I won't be able to run the June one we had planned, maybe August but I thought November might work well so I would have all summer to train. Are there any discounts if you run the race?

I think I have most of our ADR's figured out, roughly anyway. My kids are weird - they don't want to do any character meals! So no Chef Mickey or Tusker House for us. I told them they are eating at CRT and they're going to be happy about it! :goodvibes Other than that, I'm thinking T-Rex, Via Napoli, 50s Prime Time Cafe and 'Ohana for our table service meals.

Just waiting for the MVMCP dates to be official so we can figure times and stuff out!

20. skeettafic

skeettafic Mouseketeer

still forgot to sub! :rotfl:

21. lindap1

lindap1 DIS Veteran

Yeah, my hubby didn't like it either, but my daughter (who was 4 at the time we went) absolutely loved it!