***Official November 2013***

disneyfantotheend said:
I too am very anxious to make ADRs. We are going with a big group and I am in charge of all ADRs, so I have a LOT to make.

Me too! I am going to make them the minute the window opens! Its a lot of pressure being the leader of the group!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

We went in November 2009 and it was beautiful. We swam quite a bit on that trip. We also went Jan 2009 and there were frost warnings. We wore shorts one day and the rest was winter clothing. My boys went swimming anyway with their Papa...it was 34 degrees out. It pretty much comes down to luck.

We went in November 2009 and it was beautiful. We swam quite a bit on that trip. We also went Jan 2009 and there were frost warnings. We wore shorts one day and the rest was winter clothing. My boys went swimming anyway with their Papa...it was 34 degrees out. It pretty much comes down to luck.

We must have went the week following you in Jan 2009. The week before we got there we heard how cold it was that week. We were there the last week of January and the temps were in the upper 70's and lower 80's all week long during the day with no rain. It was not until our final day that it was wet and fell into the lower 60's. The evenings were cool, but not uncomfortable with a jacket or sweat shirt. We were fortunate to enjoy a couple of days in SAB.

I'm in i booked a trip for me and my bff we will be at wdw from 11/9 to 11/14 staying at porfq! After that we will be doing a Disney cruise!

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

going nov 11-17.I cant wait .It will be myself,wife and mo 6 year old.We went lats July but we only stayed 2 days at all star movies.This time around we are staying at Art Of Animation.I just hope tht the christmast stuff will be up when we get there.

Hi everyone! :wave2: Just stopping in to say hello. I'm much more active on Facebook, so I apologize for not checking in here as well. I seem to be lurking more these days. :ssst:

Waiting for March to come around so I can be done with chemo (for now) and off to WDW for a little celebration. Time seems to be moving rather slowly while I wait. :coffee:

Anyhoo... hope you're all doing well. TTFN! :D

Hey, everyone!!! Like Lisa, I've been more active on FB, but I promise I will update the first post later tonight (I'm gonna run out real quick to get my nails done).

I've been listening to my Disney music in the car and just can't wait to make ADRs (even though they are so far away!) with the hope of free dining. And, then, of course, it's timeto bite my nails (so to speak) until mid-July when the October/November discounts will be released.

Thinking of happy places......

I too am more active on Facebook. If you have a facebook account and have not yet joined the group you should. :goodvibes

May does seem so far away, but time has been flying by, so if it continues it will be here before we know it. I can't wait until hours get released and party dates. So much to look forward to. :thumbsup2

I think the wait for the discounts is the most nerve racking.

Hanging out at the Little League fields for registration and finally had time to update the first post. I added arfisher12, Mickey 2013, HuskerFaninIL, disneychic, and Knovacovschi.

If I missed someone, please let me know.

I hope you are all doing well and all our friends in New England stay safe this weekend. I used to live there, so I understand the weather. I can't tell you how much I miss snow.....good amounts of snow, not measly little dustings like we've had here lately. A couple of years ago, we had blizzard after blizzard and it was so nice. Not the shoveling part, but the pristine-ness and making snowballs and snow angels and such.

See you later!

FigmentChick said:
Hanging out at the Little League fields for registration and finally had time to update the first post. I added arfisher12, Mickey 2013, HuskerFaninIL, disneychic, and Knovacovschi.

If I missed someone, please let me know.

!

Me!! Nov 6 to 11 at Boardwalk Villas for Wine and Dine 1/2!

I hope this helps some of you. I booked w/dreams unlimited today and got access to an itinerary schedule for our dates. It had, of course, the F&W festival thru the 10th. But, also, it had some dates listed for MVMCP. Of our dates Nov 5th-13th, it was scheduled for the 8,9,11,and 13th. I know none of the dates are "official", but maybe a little help for those like me who are already trying to put a basic game plan together while we wait!:surfweb: It also had EMH set out if anyone wants a heads up for those!:scratchin

Eek!!! I feel like a kid who got a sneak peek at Christmas! I would love to see the EMH also -because I'm coordinating for such a big group, I feel like I really need a head start!

Ok, so we got our DVD in the mail a few days ago, and at this point, my girls think we are going to Disney in 2 years. We however, are going in November. This being our first trip, and that we only have 4 days in the park this time, we were going to spend 2 days in Epcot, and 2 days in MK. Well, after watching the DVD with the girls, they are in love with AK. So now we are going to do 1 day in Epcot, 1 in AK and 2 in MK. I haven't done any research on good meals, or character breakfasts or dinners in AK.. Anyone have suggestions?? My girls will be 8, 8, and 6 when we take our trip..TIA!:worship:

:wave2: Saw this thread..so I figured I would stop in!! Our Spring, turned Summer, turned Jersey Week :rotfl: We will be there Nov.1 to 8th staying at Poly SV :cool1: I absolutely can't wait. I've made several trips splitting with US/IoA, just hubs and I, myself and DDs...but this is our first week long all 7 of us WDW trip since 2009 :cheer2:

Hoping there is the last MNSSHP on Nov 1st!!! And of course looking forward to F&W :cool2:

Ok, so we got our DVD in the mail a few days ago, and at this point, my girls think we are going to Disney in 2 years. We however, are going in November. This being our first trip, and that we only have 4 days in the park this time, we were going to spend 2 days in Epcot, and 2 days in MK. Well, after watching the DVD with the girls, they are in love with AK. So now we are going to do 1 day in Epcot, 1 in AK and 2 in MK. I haven't done any research on good meals, or character breakfasts or dinners in AK.. Anyone have suggestions?? My girls will be 8, 8, and 6 when we take our trip..TIA!:worship:

for a character breakfast go to Tusker House...all the characters are dressed up in safari gear! Flame tree BBQ has some of the best counter service in the park!
have a good plan in place for what you REALLY want to see, 4 days really isn't enough time IMHO....have fun planning!

for a character breakfast go to Tusker House...all the characters are dressed up in safari gear! Flame tree BBQ has some of the best counter service in the park!
have a good plan in place for what you REALLY want to see, 4 days really isn't enough time IMHO....have fun planning!

I absolutely agree 4 days is not enough time. But, DH owns his own business, and all my girls are in school at that time, and it's the most amount of time we can get away. We are not big on huge crowds which is why we decided to pull the girls out of school for our first trip. We will be returning in 4 years (at least that's the plan right now) with a group of like 16 of us (my whole family is going together parents, brother, sister and her fam ect ect...) So this is our "get your feet wet" trip.

We may be in the minority, but absolutely love AK! It's just a more relaxing park and we love all the animals. The bug's life show is so funny and we really enjoy the show Flights of Wonder, the bird's are amazing! I definitely wouldn't skip it. To eat, there is a character breakfast or lunch at Tusker House, it wasn't our favorite food at lunch, but it is a great place to meet Micky, Minnie, Goofy, and Donald. Before you go in, you take a pic w/Donald. I have heard the breakfast is really good. Our favorite CS is Flame Tree Barbecue, but we may try the CS at Yak&Yeti this time too. We are planning 3 half days there. At the end of 1 of the days, we are planning an early dinner at Sanaa (at the Animal Kingdom Lodge) and then will take the bus over to Downtown Disney for the evening! Ak is only 2nd to MK for dh and dd. I actually think it's my favorite!:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!