***Official November 2013 - Part II*** (that's right....we're that popular!)

I'm sorry you are still having trouble. It was a while before i was able to get through on the BOG link too so I understand your frustration.
I can't remember if you mentioned this , but did you try setting up a brand new Disney account with a new email not currently associated with your accounts and try that email? You don't have to link anything to it. Just use it for the email address. That's the only thing that worked for me.
Good Luck! I hope you are able to get through soon!

I didn't realize you finally got it, that is awesome - congrats.

Ok. I did that with my DH's but the only thing that came up was, "Add a Celebration. Tell us who in your party is celebrating something special." There is no other text on the page. No other places to click on other than at the top where you have the Mickey head icon and "home" next to it on the upper left, then on the right, "Welcome, Dillon!" and the logout button (oh, and the "help" icon. At the bottom right is the "done" button. I remember this screen from the first time I got "in" with my email address. Once you hit "done" and then try to go back and do it again, it says, "Guest already registered." I'm sitting here with this dumb screen on my computer as if something magical is going to happen if I wait long enough. UGGGH! I just don't know what I'm doing wrong :headache::(:worried:

Sorry it's not working for you, it took me a few weeks to get it, I was about to give up when I finally got it today. I hope you can figure it out!

Ok. I did that with my DH's but the only thing that came up was, "Add a Celebration. Tell us who in your party is celebrating something special." There is no other text on the page. No other places to click on other than at the top where you have the Mickey head icon and "home" next to it on the upper left, then on the right, "Welcome, Dillon!" and the logout button (oh, and the "help" icon. At the bottom right is the "done" button. I remember this screen from the first time I got "in" with my email address. Once you hit "done" and then try to go back and do it again, it says, "Guest already registered." I'm sitting here with this dumb screen on my computer as if something magical is going to happen if I wait long enough. UGGGH! I just don't know what I'm doing wrong :headache::(:worried:

We are celebrating my daughters birthday while we are there so I clicked on that by her name and a "next" button came up at the bottom right corner, clicked on that and it took me to times to choose from for the FP+.

Figment chick, you can be jealous because DH and I go almost free :) I write for a family blog and have a pro pass, DH and I are both writing and live blogging for bleeding cool.com and his press pass was free. Although we have to pay for parking since I am not able to take subway stairs, and we can only go one day without a baby in tow (me), third and fri he can only go after long day of work. It's so fun though! I am nervous to write for BC!

You're blogging for bleeding cool?!?! How freaking awesome!!! (and, yes, of course we are allowed to go :offtopic: in this thread!!!! :lmao:) Please, PM the link and hubby & I will follow along.

DH is taking the train in to go to ComicCon Saturday. I will stay home with the kids and have a countdown party :cool1:
That is cool, MamaJessie! I hope he has a great time! Tell him to stop by the Zenoscope booth and say hi to hubby's & my friends. They are way cool guys and the artwork is amazing!!! (this goes for you, too, ammag)

I might go down to Rehoboth Beach this Saturday. Hubby does not have a Temple football game to attend and I really need candy (and there is only one place to get it: Candy Kitchen). Plus, there's a Dooney & Bourke outlet down there. I saw a small D&B purse in Macy's and wanted to see if they had the same size, but different pattern down in the outlet. But I'm not sure yet....maybe we'll just go pumpkin picking and watch Disney movies (and Iron Man 3.....we still haven't even broken the plastic yet).

Now my question is....... If we have an 8pm reservation at Cape May, do we have time for a 6:30pm Fantasmic show? I figured we will be needing to walk and since the show is 30 minutes.....then we should be able to get to Cape May in 45 minutes and still be early for our reservation. (taking into account the 10-15 to get out of Fantasmic and out of the park) Anyone think we would be pushing it if we decided to try to do Fantasmic? Thanks!

That should be plenty if time. I usually allow about half an hour to walk or take the boat (if the line's not insane) from DHS to Beach Club.

I feel as if all of a sudden our countdown has pretty much come to a stand still! The days seem to be dragging in now!! I think it may be because I have pretty much everything done, the only thing I am desperately trying to get now are seats for us on an Illuminations cruise on the 30th November or 4th December. I need something to occupy me for the next 40 days, I feel I am going ever so slightly insane!! :rotfl:

I feel as if all of a sudden our countdown has pretty much come to a stand still! The days seem to be dragging in now!! I think it may be because I have pretty much everything done, the only thing I am desperately trying to get now are seats for us on an Illuminations cruise on the 30th November or 4th December. I need something to occupy me for the next 40 days, I feel I am going ever so slightly insane!! :rotfl:

Do get have bathrooms on those boats ?

Free shipping for DisneyStore.com till Thursday and costumes are on sale for anyone interested! Promo code is FREESHIP :)

That should be plenty if time. I usually allow about half an hour to walk or take the boat (if the line's not insane) from DHS to Beach Club.

ya! thanks for confirming that!! I was a bit nervous once I made the reservations. DH said its ok if we miss fantasmic but I prefer not to be forced into that decision and make that on the moment.

:woohoo:

I might go down to Rehoboth Beach this Saturday. Hubby does not have a Temple football game to attend and I really need candy (and there is only one place to get it: Candy Kitchen). Plus, there's a Dooney & Bourke outlet down there. I saw a small D&B purse in Macy's and wanted to see if they had the same size, but different pattern down in the outlet. But I'm not sure yet....maybe we'll just go pumpkin picking and watch Disney movies (and Iron Man 3.....we still haven't even broken the plastic yet).

Candy Kitchen :thumbsup2
Now I'm craving saltwater taffy

Love Iron Man 3

We are celebrating my daughters birthday while we are there so I clicked on that by her name and a "next" button came up at the bottom right corner, clicked on that and it took me to times to choose from for the FP+.

It never showed anything other than the "tell us who's celebrating" text at the top. None of our names or anything came up underneath. It's so weird. We are celebrating my son's so that would have been great. Sigh. Now it just says "Guest already registered" when I log in.

I've tried it in Firefox and Safari.

I've been afraid to create a whole new account but I may just try that.

It never showed anything other than the "tell us who's celebrating" text at the top. None of our names or anything came up underneath. It's so weird. We are celebrating my son's so that would have been great. Sigh. Now it just says "Guest already registered" when I log in.

I've tried it in Firefox and Safari.

I've been afraid to create a whole new account but I may just try that.

I got all the same messages as you. : (
I was afraid to try making the new account too, but it doesn't ask you to link anything so no big deal.

In MDE, place your cursor over the Modify Check In (don't click!). Your fully numerical reservation number will appear in the lower left hand corner of your screen. That number worked for my BOG lunch ressie. :thumbsup2

So I have my 12 digit number but I'm not sure where to enter it?! There is no BOG under FP+ and when I try to make reservations on the BOG page it's only for dinner. Help!

So I have my 12 digit number but I'm not sure where to enter it?! There is no BOG under FP+ and when I try to make reservations on the BOG page it's only for dinner. Help!

You need to go to beourguestlunch.disney.go.com to get the FP+ for lunch

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter