OFFICIAL NOVEMBER 2010 THREAD - Let the countdown begin!

Just booked for the 14th-19th, bummed it's not a full week, but my job is apparently more important than Disney. Not sure I agree with that, but it is what it is :lmao:

Any Disney vacation is better than no Disney vacation :)

The week before Thanksgiving is a GREAT time to go! Such low crowds, it's great!

I'm not sure what the crowd levels were for May, but I went in May from the 6th-11th this year and I'm expecting the crowds for November to be much less than they were in May! I went the 14-20th last year and the crowds were SO low, it was fantastic! And this year I'm going the same week, from the 12th-20th! I can't wait!

That's great to hear! Our trip in May was great in terms of crowds (lots of fastpassing though), so I cannot wait to see the parks in less crowds than that!!! (and no 90 degree weather either!).

Thanks for the info!

I love reading everyone's schedules for it gives me more ideas pertaining to my own. Just a short 63 days to go Yahhh!
11/13- We arrive that am to the AKV-just going to take it easy and maybe downtown disney that evening.
11/14-MK-Crystal Palace for lunch and Wishes Dessert Party that evening.
11/15-HS-Sci-Fi Diner for lunch and Boma for dinner.
11/16-Epcot-Biergarten for lunch
11/17-AK-Tusker House for lunch
11/18-MK-CRT for breakfast. Ohana's for dinner
11/19-Last day, going to let the kids choose park(Epcot or HS) for half day. Early dinner at 1900 Park Fare and the MMVMCP after dinner.
11/20-Headed home (sad moment)

:cheer2:

Our plans are really similar! We have ressies at almost all of the same places but maybe one meal before or after you!

49 days and counting till my November 4 trip. Stay at SSR 3 bedroom villa with 9 of my girlfriends! Gonna hit F&WF hard!:banana:

Hey!! We are doing this too, what time is your ressie? It would be nice to see a fellow Bama girl....even if it's just to say hello.
We are at 7:50. Late, but I feel lucky to get that planning 3 1/2 months out. What time are you?? It would be fun to say hi.

So we received the Fall discount pin in an email the other day, and ended up switching from CBR to the Boardwalk Villas. I've always wanted to stay there and now we are:yay:

We have two full weeks :banana: The first week is just the two of us :cloud9:; the second week - the family arrives (db, dsil, dn1(nephew), dn(niece), dgn(5 yo great nephew) :woohoo:.......here's our plan:
11/14 - DTD Masters of Art & 4:30p Raglan Road
11/16 - MVMCP - 4:10p LTT; 8:30p Dessert Party
11/18 - Epcot - 7:35a Kona; 7:00pm Bistro de Paris
11/21 - AK - 8:05a Tusker House; 6:10p Cape May Cafe Clambake
11/22 - MK - 8:05a Crystal Palace; 9:50a Pirates League; 5:00p Tony's; 8:45p Pirates N Pals Cruise
11/23 - HS - 7:30p - Prime Time Cafe
11/24 - Universal
11/25 - Holiday Decorations Resorts Touring - 9:30a 1900 Park Fare; 5:05p - Narcoosee's
11/26 - Epcot - 7:35a Kona Cafe; 1:45p Biergarten w/5p Candelight Proc; 8:00pm - O'Hana's
Phew - that took some planning! But I love every minute of it.......:love:

I hope I made someone's day today. I just cancelled a reservation for a Grand Villa at OKW from 11/22/10 - 11/27/10. Someone on the wait list at OKW is hopefully going to get some very nice news.

We've always wanted to stay in a Grand Villa so we are very sad that we won't be there. Instead we'll try and live vicariously through all of your trip reports.

Staying at POFQ 11/18-11/25

ADR's
11/19 dinner at Kona Cafe
11/20 early dinner at Yak and Yeti
11/21 early dinner at Via Napoli
11/22 dinner at CMC
11/23 dinner at Boatwrights
11/24 dinner at Tony's town Square
11/25 early breakfast before leaving at 'Ohana

DW has agreed to 11/6-11/10 for an early 50th b-day present for me. I pretty much convinced her after showing her the info on Epcot Food and Wine festival. She has already booked 3 cooking demos for us. We have been able to get 3 nights at AK savannah view just not sure where we are staying the 1st night. Meals we are just going to take as they come but I'm sure I will be able to be found near the tequilla bar in the Mexican Pavillion.
Dates are revised by a day due to a great rate on AirTran now 11/7-11/11
Safe travels all!

I'm sure I will be able to be found near the tequilla bar in the Mexican Pavillion.
Safe travels all!

I am jealous! I can hardly wait until our trip to try out the Cava del Tequila (DH- not so much!)

Enjoy, and Happy Birthday (a little early)!

Count us in 11/10-11/14th! Just reserved last night! We also just went in May'10(CSR), But...it's Dh's 50th bday and our anniversary on 11/12 and we wanted to use our Busch Gardens passes to get 1/2 off SeaWorld and BG and Aquatica tickets. We also have one no-expiration day teicket left---I will add MVMCP tickets as our anniversary gift and plan to go to Osbourne Lights, Epcot's Food & Wine Fest!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter