**Official March 2017 Thread**

Just until March 7 so I'll be looking for just the trip down (at 6am). JetBlue releases Sunday at noon and I think it is all of March and some of April.

Thanks for this info! Now I can determine was will be cheaper...we are either renting a car to drive down or flying...not sure which will be cheaper

I'm going to be staying at Coronado March 26th to April 1st with my husband! Can't wait. First time at that resort. :)

Hi everyone! I'm so excited, just booked for March 4-11 at CR. First time going in March and first time staying at CR. Can't wait!!!

Ok everyone, I think I have the roll call updated. If you are missing or have anymore info to add (decided on a resort, etc...) let me know and I will updated it again. I was out of town for the past week and a half, so I'm sorry if you had to wait a little bit to be added. Welcome to our March 2017 page! :welcome:

We look forward to planning with you! Also, if anyone has any PTRs they would like me to add the page, let me know!

Alright everyone, start getting excited because we are a little more than a month away from being 180 days out!!! Crowd Calendars and park hours should be released mid August (hopefully!) I will try and keep everyone updated with what I find :thumbsup2

Alright everyone, start getting excited because we are a little more than a month away from being 180 days out!!! Crowd Calendars and park hours should be released mid August (hopefully!) I will try and keep everyone updated with what I find :thumbsup2

:thanks: and here's hoping for some good discounts in March ::yes::

We're going for a weekend in December before our week in March, and while the park hours have been released for December, the Animal Kingdom Park hours are still just the defaults; they haven't released the actual Animal Kingdom Park hours yet. :(

We're going for a weekend in December before our week in March, and while the park hours have been released for December, the Animal Kingdom Park hours are still just the defaults; they haven't released the actual Animal Kingdom Park hours yet. :(
I know that is super frustrating! It is hard when they want you to plan in advance for dining reservations and FP, but then they don't release the park hours.

Are you planning a trip to Disney in March of 2017?
tumblr_nzg0ivMTFH1v1wwp4o1_500.gif

Well then, you have come to the right place! Please jump in and join the party!

I am looking forward to sharing our plans with other March 2017ers! This thread is for anyone who will be at Disney in March 2017, even if it is the end of your trip or the beginning.

We are in for March 4-11. We are DVCers and just got back this month. Looking for to March 2017 and July 2017. I need to sit down and figure out how many times we have been down, but it has to be at least 10-15 times now.

Planning on 3/4-3/10 based on DD college spring break. You know if I'm still cool enough to go with her... I haven't booked yet but planning an All Star Resort. Also hoping for some discounts but I will probably just book something at the end of August so I can book ADR's. Were a month out for booking dinning and I can't find a crowd calendar anywhere. Anyone know if easywdw gave up on them?

Planning on 3/4-3/10 based on DD college spring break. You know if I'm still cool enough to go with her... I haven't booked yet but planning an All Star Resort. Also hoping for some discounts but I will probably just book something at the end of August so I can book ADR's. Were a month out for booking dinning and I can't find a crowd calendar anywhere. Anyone know if easywdw gave up on them?
Kenny the Pirate should have one updated for March this month. TP has their days and parks already ranked, and that is what I have been loosely working off of until I have some other calendars to cross reference.

We haven't been to Disneyworld in years. We took our older kids (now 25 and 22) several times (a long time ago) but our younger kids (ages 12 and 7) have been denied. Since our spring break is not close to Easter this year, we decided to give them their chance. We are tentatively going March 23-April 1st. My last login was in 2000. Oh my :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter