OFFICIAL July '08 LIST

We changed our dates a bit. Now we'll be at Pop from July 5-12. And we're up to 11 people! All first timers except me and DS. And they're all counting on us to show them the MAGIC! :wizard:

Hi Everyone! Its been a while since my last post, but I've been lurking :cool2: We will be at Disney from 7/12 0 7/19 at Coronado Springs :banana: Can't wait! We've went to Disneyland last year, which was great but we love the world best :cool1:

Count us in!!

We'll be at YC July 20-28 and the Poly July 28-August 3.

First week is our Grand Gathering - we're up to 16 people. My Mom will be celebrating her 80th birthday on July 21 - and she hasn't been to Disney in 20 years. We'll be four generations - my Mom, myself, my oldest dd (31) and my grandsons (4 and 7). CAN"T WAIT!!!!!

7/29-8/6 at ASMu!!

My DH and I used to work at DL so we can use some really old tickets
they used to give us every season. Yippee!!
Our DS 11 and DS 9 can't wait!

We will be there July 16-23 at the POP . This will by my second time there, Dh hasn't been there since he was 18 and first time for DS(6) and DD(3)

:cool2: :cool2:
So if your going to be there on the 4th, where in the World are you watching fireworks?

We will watch the fireworks from the beach at the Y & B club. We were there last year and they had a movie showing on the beach, then paused it and we could see the fireworks from the Studios, then the Epcot 4th of July special show. They piped in the music from Epcot and it was truly amazing! Then when it was over my kids went back to the sand castles they were building and the Incredibles started up again. I bet 100,000 people were fighting the crowds leaving those 2 parks and I just layed in my lounge chair enjoying the night!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We are so excited about our July 16-24 trip.
Just Paid it off today...WHOO HOO HOO

We will be at CSR!

Regina...am I following you around? LOL...
We will be there July 21st thru the 26th, staying at All Star Sports!

We'll be bringing our son for his first Disney experience from 7/19 to 7/26 at POFQ. Hope he'll enjoy!

Our family will be there for our 2nd ever trip this July.

We will be staying at the Boardwalk Villas July 6 - 11.

It will be my youngest's birthday as well as my husband's. We did not plan it this way, but it sure will make a better vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter