Official January 2016!!!

Booked ADRs yesterday and had absolutely no trouble getting everything I wanted. Well except for a Fatasmic Mama Melrose package, but those aren't out yet.

Did have problems with the online system. It wouldn't give me my 180 plus 10 days. So had to end up calling at 7:00.
I hope the online system works Thursday that is my ADR day. I wonder when the Fantasmic packages come out I have H&V Package on my list also.

I hope the online system works Thursday that is my ADR day. I wonder when the Fantasmic packages come out I have H&V Package on my list also.

If it doesn't just be sure to call in right at 7:00. I don't think you'll have any problems getting what you want. I got BOG and CRT, no problem. I had to also reserve BBB for my girls so I called that number. Got through with no wait and they also were able to do my ressies!!

Went on last night to see what was available and book some tentative ADR's, as DH isn't sure yet where he wants to eat. I was surprised BOG dinner times were available for every night of our trip (15th-19th)! I've never had a problem booking BOG but I know that's not the norm, and I know Jan. isn't one of the busier times but was still surprised. Glad everyone so far is getting what they want :)

Went on last night to see what was available and book some tentative ADR's, as DH isn't sure yet where he wants to eat. I was surprised BOG dinner times were available for every night of our trip (15th-19th)! I've never had a problem booking BOG but I know that's not the norm, and I know Jan. isn't one of the busier times but was still surprised. Glad everyone so far is getting what they want :)

This is good to hear! We only have 1 MK day, and my DD really wants to eat at BOG. Our ADR day is next Tuesday. :)

This is good to hear! We only have 1 MK day, and my DD really wants to eat at BOG. Our ADR day is next Tuesday. :)

I wish you luck and pixie dust pixiedust: It's one of our 2 favorite TS restaurants. Come back and let us know if you're able to get it!

Me!!!! I'm so excited it's my 3rd trip. I'm actually going for the NAVC (north American veterinary conference) but who says I can't play after! I'll be there Jan 14th-22nd!

So excited!! Was actually able to get the online ADR system to work today!

Booked all our ADRs and BBB and was able to get everything we were wishing for. So excited!! Sorry... just had to tell someone. pixiedust::jumping1::cool1:

So excited!! Was actually able to get the online ADR system to work today!

Booked all our ADRs and BBB and was able to get everything we were wishing for. So excited!! Sorry... just had to tell someone. pixiedust::jumping1::cool1:

So glad to hear this!! My 180 day is tomorrow, so I'm glad to see people are getting everything they want.

Just changed my dates from last weekend of Jan to second to last - now going Jan 21-26, still staying at POFQ.

I was thinking about the change a couple days ago, and realized I had missed the 180 for the new trip time. I logged in and was still able to get everything I wanted (not much, we don't do a lot of ADRs) at the times I wanted (1900 PF dinner, Coral Reef dinner, and Tusker House 'brunch' at 10:30). Did the official room date change today. :)

We're going! Rented points for BLT Jan 27 - Feb 1. DH goes to Daytona for the Rolex race, so my mom, the kids and I hit Disney. :)

Edited: I also just put a request to join the FB group.

So it's not a whole vacation, but DH and I just added 1 night at POP (1/11) following our DCL vacation :sail::cool1: And we have an ADR at Ohana that night as well! We can't think of a better way to end our cruise.

Hi Everyone,
I am traveling down with my sister and her husband as my sister will be running the full marathon on her 50th birthday, January 10th. We have a reservation for the RV at Ft. Wilderness. My brother-in-law will stay there with the dogs once we arrive. My sister Shelly and I will be staying at Saratoga in a studio. We're booked 1/8-1/12. I'm excited but my daughter's bat mitzvah is August 22nd, so I haven't done a lick of planning..except booking the camp ground, the resort and I made 1 ADR at Tony's for the 9th for dinner.

Hi Everyone,
I am traveling down with my sister and her husband as my sister will be running the full marathon on her 50th birthday, January 10th. We have a reservation for the RV at Ft. Wilderness. My brother-in-law will stay there with the dogs once we arrive. My sister Shelly and I will be staying at Saratoga in a studio. We're booked 1/8-1/12. I'm excited but my daughter's bat mitzvah is August 22nd, so I haven't done a lick of planning..except booking the camp ground, the resort and I made 1 ADR at Tony's for the 9th for dinner.

Sounds exciting! I don't think you have to worry about not having done any planning. All I've done besides booking our resort is get 2 dining reservations, because I've been busy planning our Universal trip coming up in a couple weeks and I keep changing things around with our Nov. trip lol. Once I stop changing ADRs and park days for Nov. I'll work on January, it doesn't seem like ADRs are too hard to get for the month. And you have plenty of time to figure out FP's!

My sister and her husband have not eaten at Sci-Fi Dine In, which was one of my sister's requests. I haven't booked yet. I don't know what day we want to go there, if we will go there at all, or just for dinner. We plan to get hoppers. I'll get a hopper and upgrade to an AP when I get there. I haven't booked March, but I'm planning on a 2 bedroom at SSR for March, and then see what I have pointwise, for August. My daughters want to stay somewhere new. I'm thinking Boardwalk Villas because I like the theme. I have BLT points too...maybe we can stay there. Never have. It would be nice to say Hi to my 2nd home resort. Back on dining, we want to do Raglan Road and I believe my sister also requested T-Rex, but that one is easy because I'm a Landry's Select Club member.

My sister and her husband have not eaten at Sci-Fi Dine In, which was one of my sister's requests. I haven't booked yet. I don't know what day we want to go there, if we will go there at all, or just for dinner. We plan to get hoppers. I'll get a hopper and upgrade to an AP when I get there. I haven't booked March, but I'm planning on a 2 bedroom at SSR for March, and then see what I have pointwise, for August. My daughters want to stay somewhere new. I'm thinking Boardwalk Villas because I like the theme. I have BLT points too...maybe we can stay there. Never have. It would be nice to say Hi to my 2nd home resort. Back on dining, we want to do Raglan Road and I believe my sister also requested T-Rex, but that one is easy because I'm a Landry's Select Club member.

We'll be staying at BWV for our 4th time this Nov., we love it! It's so awesome to walk to Epcot and HS. DH is dying to stay at BLT but it didn't work out for Jan. so we'll have to wait until another trip :D

Hi! Hubby and I are going in January (It is our first solo trip without the kids EVER!!!) I am so excited. He is running the WDW marathon. We will be staying at the Dolphin. January 7-11th. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!