Official 'how to get from point A to point B while at WDW' thread.

I searched the thread quickly, so apologies if I missed this. We'll be at MK on Sunday and we have ADR at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney. What's the best/quickest way to get there? TTC to bus to DD?
TIA!

I searched the thread quickly, so apologies if I missed this. We'll be at MK on Sunday and we have ADR at Raglan Road at Downtown Disney. What's the best/quickest way to get there? TTC to bus to DD?
TIA!

Walk to the CR and take a bus to DTD.

FYI: there is not a bus from the TTC to DTD.

Thank you! I assumed there was a bus from TTC to everywhere and when you assume....

We want to get dinner at Beaches & Cream after Illuminations, and will have to get back to the All Stars from there around 10pm. Is that possible via Disney transport without transferring, or would we have to take a cab? I assume we won't be able to get back into Epcot then to take their All Stars bus. I'm fine with taking a cab but want to have an idea of how much it would be - more than $15, you think? Looks like it's about a 10-minute drive between the two.

Thanks in advance for any advice!

It's a little over 4 miles to the lobby of ASmo, which is the farthest from the BC so figure $12-$14 plus tip, and 10 minutes. Maybe a buck less to ASsp.

Can anyone offer suggestions for these places we need to get to. We will not have a car, so we'll be relying on Disney transportation.

1) We'll be eating at Mickey's Backyard BBQ after our day at AK, so we'd just take the bus from AK to FW, but what I need help with is after dinner, getting back to Pop.

2) Pop to POR for a 9:30am Pirate Adventure.

3) Pop to GF for 5pm ADR.

4) General question, if we have an 8:05am ADR at MK on a day MK opens at 9, buses would run earlier enough for us to get there on time, correct?

Thanks so much! I'm not familiar enough to navigate anything other than from resort to parks, so I really appreciate this thread and all the advice!

Can anyone offer suggestions for these places we need to get to. We will not have a car, so we'll be relying on Disney transportation.

1) We'll be eating at Mickey's Backyard BBQ after our day at AK, so we'd just take the bus from AK to FW, but what I need help with is after dinner, getting back to Pop.

3) Pop to GF for 5pm ADR.

4) General question, if we have an 8:05am ADR at MK on a day MK opens at 9, buses would run earlier enough for us to get there on time, correct?

Thanks so much! I'm not familiar enough to navigate anything other than from resort to parks, so I really appreciate this thread and all the advice!

1. If MK is still open you can just head there and take the bus back to Pop. Otherwise, you can bus to DTD and transfer to the Pop bus. Or bus to any park that is open.

2. I would get a cab. It's really hard to get from resort to resort that early in the day.

3. Bus from Pop to MK then either boat or monorail over to GF. Leave Pop no later than 4ish. I would choose the boat since it's more direct.

4. Absolutely! The buses start running to the parks at 6:30am. But they don't run quite as often as the regular buses do. So, for an 8:05 ADR in MK, I would be out at the MK bus stop by 6:45. That way, if you just missed a bus, you will still have plenty of time to get the next one without worrying about being late for the ADR. Plus, you should get a bit extra time to be in the empty park...great for photo taking.

1. If MK is still open you can just head there and take the bus back to Pop. Otherwise, you can bus to DTD and transfer to the Pop bus. Or bus to any park that is open.
G4t forgot to mention that you'd be taking the boat from FtW to MK. The dock is an easy walk from MBB Pavilion.

2. I would get a cab. It's really hard to get from resort to resort that early in the day
In fact, there are a lot of buses from Epcot to PO in the morning, so if you don't want to spring for a cab, you could take the bus from Pop to Epcot, and catch a POR bus there, at Load Zone #8. You should leave Pop at 8 a.m. (although if the stars align, you could arrive as much as 45 minutes early.)

Pop and PO are fairly close, so a cab would probably cost $10-$15.

Dumb question- we will have a car for our next trip, we have always used WDW busses before--- How do we get from ASMu to Cape May? TIA:love:

Dumb question- we will have a car for our next trip, we have always used WDW busses before--- How do we get from ASMu to Cape May? TIA:love:
Driving is very easy.

When you exit the All Stars, you'll be on Buena Vista Drive. Just stay on that road. You'll pass Coronado Springs, then cross over World Drive, then you'll see Fantasia Gardens mini-golf on the left. Turn left here onto Epcot Resorts Blvd., and continue around past the Yacht Club to the Beach Club entrance.

Options for getting from Old Key West to Orlando-walt Disney Dolphin Resort to pick up a car at alamo?

Can we take bus from Old Key West to one of the parks and then do they have bus that goes directly to Dophin.

Or is they a way by taking the boat from Old Key West to somewhere to catch a boat to Dolphin. If so how do we do it?

Options for getting from Old Key West to Orlando-walt Disney Dolphin Resort to pick up a car at alamo?

Can we take bus from Old Key West to one of the parks and then do they have bus that goes directly to Dophin.

Or is they a way by taking the boat from Old Key West to somewhere to catch a boat to Dolphin. If so how do we do it?
You could ride the boat from OKW to Downtown Disney, and the bus from DTD to the Dolphin ...

-- or --

You could take the bus from OKW to Hollywood Studio, and the boat from DHS to the Dolphin.

The boat/bus combo thru DTD will work from about 10:30 a.m. until 11 p.m.
The bus/boat combo thru DHS will work from about 7:45 a.m. until DHS closing time.

The DTD route may take a bit longer, but IMO the boat to DTD is a much nicer ride than the boat from DHS.

I am having trouble finding mapquest directions from Pop to Epcot. It doesn't let me choose Epcot...I only have choices that I know aren't Epcot. I can't find the address for Epcot either. I've had a very bad day today with the computer crashing because of a virus and it took hours to get it back.

How do I go from Pop to Epcot if driving?

I am having trouble finding mapquest directions from Pop to Epcot. It doesn't let me choose Epcot...I only have choices that I know aren't Epcot. I can't find the address for Epcot either. I've had a very bad day today with the computer crashing because of a virus and it took hours to get it back.

How do I go from Pop to Epcot if driving?
Google Maps is much simpler than Mapquest.

Just go to Google, and type Pop Century to Epcot in the search box. Then click on Maps on the menu bar along the top of the window.

The Disney-recommended route is:

1. Turn left out of Pop Century onto Victory Way southbound
  2. At the 1st traffic light, turn right onto Osceola Pkwy westbound
  3. At the 1st traffic light, turn right onto World Dr. northbound
  4. Continue straight to the Epcot entrance, in the right lanes.
This is not the shortest route, but it avoids several traffic lights and congestion around DHS.

Funny you should ask!:rotfl: I have the opposite question. We will not have a car and need to get from ASMu to Cape May for a 7:55 am breakfast reservation using WDW busses. What is the best/quickest way?:confused3

Thanks.

Kelly

Funny you should ask!:rotfl: I have the opposite question. We will not have a car and need to get from ASMu to Cape May for a 7:55 am breakfast reservation using WDW busses. What is the best/quickest way?:confused3

Thanks.

Kelly

You 'could' get a bus to DHS at 6:30ish to DHS and then walk to the YC/BC. The walk will take about 20 mins. The boats don't start running until an hour or so before the parks open. The buses do start running at 6:30, but they don't run quite as frequently as the regular park buses do...and if the bus to DHS is just pulling away as you get to the bus stop, you may have a wait of close to 25 mins or so before another comes...hence the early start time.
If it were me, I would just take a cab to BC that early.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter