***Official February 2017 Thread***

Guess what was in my mailbox when I came home from work! :woohoo: A white padded envelope from "UCT" in Florida! And inside the envelope was... :hyper: A 6 Day Park Hopper! :banana: That was FAST! I just ordered it on Sunday, and I live a long way from Florida. I just went on my MDE account and linked it up and now I am all set for 6 days of Park Hopping! :jumping1:

Now if I can just get Delta to bring those plane ticket prices back down to where I want them...

So for FP's, do we book our last day out and work backwards or am I making that up? I can't remember from last time and I'm trying to figure out my plan of attack.

Well time to update all my resort switching when the Visa discount came out...I was booked at POFQ, but since it was a room only 10% and since the Stay, Play, and Dine was available bout any place I wanted........I jumped on the YC, so excited to stay at an Epcot resort....So I'm getting excited YC- Jan 30-Feb 6th, 2017..you can correct the list, lol.

I adore all of the Epcot resorts. Congrats! I will update the list.

I might also add that this is sort of a last minute trip as I just made the reservations a couple of weeks ago, but I miraculously got an ADR at BOG, there was only one time slot left and I grabbed it no questions asked! lol I've been wanting to eat there since it opened but with no luck. I also made an ADR for breakfast at Ohana on my boyfriends birthday. We will be celebrating our 2 year anniversary, my late birthday and lucky for him we will be there on his actual birthday :flower:

It's one of the best parts of going that time of year - more available ADRs!

So for FP's, do we book our last day out and work backwards or am I making that up? I can't remember from last time and I'm trying to figure out my plan of attack.

I start with the hardest to get, whatever day(s) that falls on. This year, I will start with any possible Epcot days because of FEA - probably starting last-day-first. Then I will do my 2 planned MK days because of 7DMT. I'm not concerned about my AK day and could live without FPs there if I had to. DHS FPs are totally dependent on how my Epcot/FEA FPs work out.

We are going Feb 22!!Can't wait!!Any secrets anyone has to share about making their trip more magical,that doesn't cost alot?
You can get all the iced drinking water you want at any quick service location even if you are not ordering food. Cost- zero, zip, nada!

Talk to the cast members and try to make their day better! I have had so many magical moments happen to me and my family by just being nice to cast members and I hope in some small way that I have made them feel better too!

Offer to take photo's for Mom or Dad who is trying to get a family shot and leaving themselves out! Same for couples who are trying to take selfies. Such fun and you meet the nicest people.

So you're an adult and you're at Disney world. Pretend you're five and get in that character line, tell Goofy ya love him, and hug Chip and Dale real tight. Act like a kid again, you will remember fast how much fun it was.

Take time to smell the roses. If you're between fast passes find a bench, rest and take it easy...eat a Mickey bar.

Notice buttons, Wish a princess Happy Birthday and the couple Happy Anniversary. All cast members who have won the Legacy award are special. Tell them congratulations.

Have a magical trip

Sign me up! We're at the Polynesian 2/17-2/21.

We weren't going to go to WDW next year, but circumstances place my husband in Florida for three months for his job, so we have a very good excuse to fly south in the coldest and wettest of months here in Washington.

Its also my birthday 2/18. If I have to turn 40, I want to turn 40 while staying in a club level room at the Poly. Aloha! Its me, my 13 year old and my husband, who must suffer this trip because he loves me, and I love WDW.

Trading around some park days based on crowd levels, and ISO BOG for lunch on 2/7 (have a BOG lunch for 2/11 I can offer in trade!). I am watching the ADR for Feb thread too...

101 days!

We are booked at a BWV studio Feb 12-19, but considering adding on a couple of extra days! This will be our 3rd trip, but first in Feb. We've been in December & September. I have started a PTR for anyone interested.

I would be.. what is the link? We'll be at POP Century Feb 12 - 16.
I have no idea how to post the link! Lol! I'm so new at this. If you can tell me, I'll be happy to do it. If not, you can find it in my profile.

I have no idea how to post the link! Lol! I'm so new at this. If you can tell me, I'll be happy to do it. If not, you can find it in my profile.

hmmm... dont know either but there are probably techie boards around here that can tell you. I think I would just copy and paste the link from the TR to here..

Not sure if you have any young kids traveling with you? But last time I picked up Disney character soaps cheap after Christmas. I left them in the room (daddy took the little 2 out 1st). When we got back that night they were all excited the "Disney Faries" left a treat. Doubt I spent $10 total.
Also keep a look out for small stuffed Disney items to leave as well.
I know some people like to decorate their windows to make their room easier to find at the end of the day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter