Official Fantasyland Expansion Q & A (Mickey gets evicted) PART II

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by Berlioz70, Dec 29, 2010.

1. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

yes I did. I only took a few pictures and again it's really dark in there too.

I had the pork shank and it was fabulous. The down side was there was NOT much meat on it at all. Not worth the price they charged. But it was VERY delicious.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

Here is a few i took

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Our half eaten pork

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Berlioz70

Berlioz70 DIS Veteran

Here are photos I took from the first day of previews:

FRENCH VILLAGE

[​IMG]

5. Dan Murphy

Dan Murphy We are family.

When I ate there, there was quite a bit of seating inside. That is where I ate. There were too many 'suits' and press people outside.

I had the pork shank and La Fou's Brew. Both were great. I thought the shank had a huge amount of meat, at least the one I had.

6. jkpmac

jkpmac Mouseketeer

7. lionking13

lionking13 Earning My Ears

My family will be going to Disney world in late August. I know the mine coaster will not be completed, but of the two other projects left (Rapunzel and Princess Fairytale Hall), will either of these be completed. If someone could answer my question it would be much appreciated. Thanks

8. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Tough to tell. PFT has only been nebulously announced to open in 2013, and I think most estimates have that late in the year. The Rapunzel thing has had no announced opening date and is only officially supposed to be...wait for it...restrooms.

9. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

A Few more from Nov. 12

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Kids steak and fries.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The bathroom

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Dan Murphy

We ate at Chefs de France one evening, had their French onion soup. Very good, as usual. A couple days later, at Be Our Guest, had their French onion soup. EXCELLENT!!! Be Our Guest is a home run for Disney.

Another thing I noticed, was the relatively low noise level in the restaurant. Was in the large dining room, ballroom I guess it is called. Very large, lots of people, service, activity. But one could talk in a relatively normal voice and not have to talk loud above the din. The other two dining areas were equally low on noise.

11. mom2rtk

mom2rtk DIS Veteran

I am standing in line for ETWB. I can tell this is slow moving on a good day. But they are testing fp plus and i see all those folks feeding in. So the slow standby line is that much slower. So frustrating.

12. mesaboy2

mesaboy2 DIS Veteran

Hang in there, and I hope you're having a good trip!

13. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I have to agree. It was good! The noise level wasn't too bad either.

14. disbride11

disbride11 Earning My Ears

I apologize if this has already been asked, but does anyone know if Enchanted Tales with Belle is open on EMH mornings?? My family and I will be there at 7am on 12/26, and would like to get this out of the way immediately, if at all possible! ;)

15. grimley1968

grimley1968 DIS Veteran

"Get.in.mah.belly."

Oh, man, that looks good. I hope that tasted as good as it looks. Great photos and thanks for posting these. :thumbsup2

16. jenseib

jenseib Mommy to Claire

I LOVED it! :p

17. disneyphilip

disneyphilip DIS Veteran

I agree on everything you just said, Berlioz, except I think that Snow White will appear in the Dwarfs Mine Train area when it opens and that there is still probably a VERY top-secret plan for a new location for Rapunzel in the new Tangled-themed area between Peter Pan and Small World.

So with Ariel, Belle, Jasmine, Tiana, Snow White and Rapunzel ruled out, my current personal guesses as to who will be in PFTH are Cinderella, Aurora, Mulan and Pocahontas, since those are the only 4 princesses remaining out of the 10 official ones (and since there will supposedly be 4 greeting rooms in the Hall).

18. mike the canuck

mike the canuck https://www.youtube.com/user/reelbigfishtml

19. Dan Murphy

20. mike the canuck

mike the canuck https://www.youtube.com/user/reelbigfishtml

21. gometros

gometros <font color=teal>WDWWDS Chief Weapons Inspector an

Went to the movies Friday night to see Lincoln. In the time waiting for the movie to start, saw a commercial for the new Fantasyland. First time I paid attention to a commercial ;-)