Official DIS Hidden Mickey FAQ Thread - With Pictures!!!

Hope we can post our own "hidden Mickey's"!! :)

This pic was taken today of my puppy, Ella, curled up and sleeping!!

Do you see it?

My son found this in the parking lot at DTD and told me to take a picture of the "hidden Mickey"

DisneyJune2012010_zpscb3c3711.jpg

This one is coming out of the new Little Mermaid Ride. Somebody was very creative with this one.

HiddenMickey_zps5d0f8417.jpg

Sorry, Sundial, I can't seem to find it.

It is a side profile pic. The pic is in the cropped out piece. When i was there for the pass holder preview they had CM's there hepling everyone to see it

This one is coming out of the new Little Mermaid Ride. Somebody was very creative with this one.

I still don't see it. I did notice, however, a small one about an inch in from the right, and 1 1/2 inches from the bottom.

Hope we can post our own "hidden Mickey's"!! :)

This pic was taken today of my puppy, Ella, curled up and sleeping!!

Do you see it?

:) :thumbsup2:

It is a side profile pic. The pic is in the cropped out piece. When i was there for the pass holder preview they had CM's there hepling everyone to see it

I still don't see it. I did notice, however, a small one about an inch in from the right, and 1 1/2 inches from the bottom.

I don't see it either. :sad2:

I see it!! Took me a minute, but I saw the nose and ears and then it made sense. Good one!:thumbsup2

This one is tricky - you looking at a side profile pic from under his Left Chin

His ear is on the top right and his nose is on the top left of the Entire Cropped out area

I think it's easier to find in the cropped out pic then go to the larger pic

Another Hidden Mickey inside Under the Sea: Journey of the Little Mermaid, this one near the exit.

IMG_0362_zps78be9cb6.jpg

Hello! About the Steamboat Willie HM outside the Ariel ride, it also includes his feet, legs and shorts. Very clever and tricky to see and it helps to look from the bottom up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter