Official DIS Hidden Mickey FAQ Thread - With Pictures!!!

FFdisney24 said:
The last time I went to WDW my brohter and I went for the sole purpose of finding Hidden Mickey's I have over 250 pictures of Hidden Mickey's, unfortunately I can't post any pics yet! In my opinion the coolest Hidden Mickey is in the clouds behind the river boat at the end of splash mountain!

Wellll, you need to post lots, so that you can post your pictures. I want to see!!!!

73042HM-Boardwalk.jpg

One horse, TWO Hidden Mickeys! In the sitting area in The Boardwalk lobby.

I have some around my computer from a hotel painting but I will dig around and see if I can find more.

Hey there Jammer hope your down there finding more hidden mickey's to post!! Hope you stay cool, can't wait to see you again!

Hanging in Mickey's garage:
100_3429.jpg

One of several in the mural at Rafiki's Planet Watch:
100_2679.jpg

The daybed in a refurbed Contemporary room:
100_3662.jpg

Wow.. great thread!! I will have to go thru my pics and see if i captured any!! That was part of my plan for this trip, was to make a scrapbook of hidden mickeys.. So, i will have photos in November!! LOL

IndyJammer said:
That's a great picture Timon!

Here's one that I just put on a different thread - but wanted to keep it on this one as well! A scary Mickey - or at least a Mickey right before a scary drop!

47b6dc09b3127cce972c2c3d845b00000016100BcM2LNuzYsU
I've never been able to make out that HM.

disjointed said:
That Micky is more like a hidden "nose" than a head! We just had a great week at the World and are on the way home now with lots more HM pics! I'll post more very soon!

What a great thread! We were looking for hidden mickeys last year....we got very distracted by it, actually! :) I bought a book when I got home of HM locations....so we'll be ready this time!

Here's one we noticed while in line at Jungle Cruise.

100_3080.jpg

:woohoo:

I can't wait to get this book!!! BF and I are going to have to go on a Mickey hunt...
Actually I think that might be the theme of our Scrapbook for this trip...

I love it!!!

Here's one from the Poly - It may be one of the smallest HMs around!

ry%3D320

47b6dc09b3127cce972c22c3059200000016100BcM2LNuzYsU

Cool thread. :thumbsup2

I found a hidden Tinkerbell once at the POLY. She is on the glass wall as you walk in or are making the line to eat in the small food court. I took a pic with my camera phone at the time, but the picture quality wasn't so great.

disjointed said:

Me neither. Can someone give us an explanation of how to find it?
thanks!

Albertan mom said:
Me neither. Can someone give us an explanation of how to find it?
thanks!
It takes a little imagination, but you have to think of it as a side profile. The rock that sticks out the farthest on the left is his nose, and above the nose is where his eye would be and a little bit of his ear. It's more of an old-school profile of mickey when he was less mouse-like and more rat-like. ;)

M&M's said:
It takes a little imagination, but you have to think of it as a side profile. The rock that sticks out the farthest on the left is his nose, and above the nose is where his eye would be and a little bit of his ear. It's more of an old-school profile of mickey when he was less mouse-like and more rat-like. ;)
OK I think I got it now, thanks!

never thought of taking pictures of the hidden mikeys good idea

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter