Official DIS-Bride & Groom/'Mooners Meet & Greet- ONLY 4 MONTHS-Get in on the FUN!

Bumping for new interest-- and a friendly reminder that its only about 4 months away!!

See Post #1 for details (some may be new to you)...

I can't believe it's going to be in SC! We may drive over but it's doubtful we'll stay overnight because I'm sure money will be extremely tight with only 2 months until the wedding. We're only a few hours away so it's a good possibility that we'll be there at least one day! :thumbsup2

Bummer! I'll be just returning from my Disneymoon that week.

Please promise to make another meet&greet?! Meet&Greet 2008?:sad1:

I do not want to be a head decision maker in any way. I started this thread just so that we can all make decisions-- so someone feel free to finalize a decision at any time. I do think it is a good idea for everyone to post their individual feelings on everything.

On Karen's thread I mentioned my state as a possible location (not because it's close-- i dont mind to travel at all-- but I do live in a decent location).

I live in the Smoky Mountains of TN... which is somewhat centralized for those in the surrounding states. It is also a fun spot in tn, very romantic. Gatlinburg/ Pigeon Forge has a lot to offer... not only the mountains, but Dollywood, shopping, etc.

This is ONLY an idea to drop out there. Please let's not let this be the only one...

I would love use this as a mini-vacation time as well-- so going out of state or area is not a problem for me at all.

My DF and I would love to fo that in TN. My mom lives in Nashville, so if wouldnt be far. Gatlinburg is goregous. We went camping there last summer!! Love it!

My DF and I would love to fo that in TN. My mom lives in Nashville, so if wouldnt be far. Gatlinburg is goregous. We went camping there last summer!! Love it!

Abby- We sure will!!

Cinderella- I live just outside of Gatlinburg and it sure is beautiful! However, for this meet in October it has already been set to be in Charleston, SC. Please try to come if you can! We plan to have a great time with spouses, sign others, etc!

Glad to see this thread has gotten some responses again... we are still planning on coming... things are a little tight right now money wise, but we will hopefully be booking the hotel soon... is everyone who was originally planning on coming, still coming? Just wondering....:goodvibes

Glad to see this thread has gotten some responses again... we are still planning on coming... things are a little tight right now money wise, but we will hopefully be booking the hotel soon... is everyone who was originally planning on coming, still coming? Just wondering....:goodvibes

I know we will be there for sure, I know Angela and BG are still coming-- and Karen and Clint-- I hope everyone else updates!! On the first page the ppl in bold have confirmed going-- im not sure if they have changed their mind or not. The rest im waiting a confirmation. Id love to add more to the list!

I wish I could join, it sounds like alot of fun. We won't be able to attend this time, I am already getting heat for talking about another vacation! If anyone is interested in meeting in the NJ/PA area I am up for it. We spend alot of our time down the Jersey Shore on weekends.

I wish I could join, it sounds like alot of fun. We won't be able to attend this time, I am already getting heat for talking about another vacation! If anyone is interested in meeting in the NJ/PA area I am up for it. We spend alot of our time down the Jersey Shore on weekends.

I live in NJ and will hopefully make it down to the shore a couple of times before the baby's born... ok, maybe that's a little ambitious since I just realized we have something going on every weekend for the next 3 weekends... but maybe the weekend before July 4th... let me know if you want to meet up... you can PM if you want. :goodvibes

Post #1 on the First Page has all of the information for this meet..We would love to have as many Disney Brides&Grooms along with DisneyMooners in Attendance...

Who? What? When? Where? -- All on the First post!

Get your name on the list!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter