*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

I finally had my TA order our MVMCP tickets for 12/13! Woohoo! So exciting! I also bought dd some shirts for our trip from kohls that were super cheap. I went through all the clothes I have for her trip and had her try them on. She has way too much now but everything was so cute! She will be able to wear the tshirts next summer so it will all work out.

last year our "pay in full" date was 45 days out. This year is it 30 days out.

I'm glad that you said that because I thought it was 45 days out and I swear my last invoice had a later date. I've been meaning to go back and look at it again but keep forgetting. Maybe it was 30 days out instead.

I finally had my TA order our MVMCP tickets for 12/13! Woohoo! So exciting! I also bought dd some shirts for our trip from kohls that were super cheap. I went through all the clothes I have for her trip and had her try them on. She has way too much now but everything was so cute! She will be able to wear the tshirts next summer so it will all work out.

Congrats on tickets- see you there, going on the 13th also.

Hooray for being official for the party!

I've been looking at shirts too...but for ME not my kids, lol!! I have pre-ordered the holiday shirt from Happiest Tees on Earth, and I'm really excited about it. My favorite ear shop is stopping making ears, and I'm so sad! I really want some holiday ears, so I will try to get some from another shop I like that's having an opening on Friday.

I'm so ready for this trip to be here!

I found a seller on etsy that has diy ear kits. I'm thinking about trying one. I'm not very crafty but am getting better. Plus the prices are pretty cheap so I could get 3 pairs for the price of one made one.

I'll have to check out the happiest tees shop. I bought myself a Star Wars shirt & I have a red with white polka dots shirt (like Minnie) but that's all the tops I have. I have a lot of leggings that I want to wear but I have a hard time pairing them with tees. I'd like to get an Alice Tshirt for me but haven't found one I like in my size yet. The ones I find are always sold out. I'm banking on the temps being in the low 70s or below when we go. I hope I'm not wrong. Eek!

I found a seller on etsy that has diy ear kits. I'm thinking about trying one. I'm not very crafty but am getting better. Plus the prices are pretty cheap so I could get 3 pairs for the price of one made one.

I'll have to check out the happiest tees shop. I bought myself a Star Wars shirt & I have a red with white polka dots shirt (like Minnie) but that's all the tops I have. I have a lot of leggings that I want to wear but I have a hard time pairing them with tees. I'd like to get an Alice Tshirt for me but haven't found one I like in my size yet. The ones I find are always sold out. I'm banking on the temps being in the low 70s or below when we go. I hope I'm not wrong. Eek!

Packing for this trip is really stressing me out...to the point I'm pretending it's not necessary :rotfl2:
We fill three suitcases for the four of us with less bulky summer clothing, so I'm figuring we'll need four if we pack some heavier things like a hoodie each, a pair of jeans each, etc...We each get a free bag with our Delta perks, so at least it won't cost anything to add one more than usual.
Between that and knowing I'm going to have to wear real shoes sometimes and not just flip flops I'm a mess, LOL!

And as for shirts, Happily Ever Tees, Brand by You, and Cafe Forty Seven have cute ones too. There are several more I follow on instagram. I have a shirt from Happily Ever Tees that I wear all the time. It's a 3/4 sleeve baseball style shirt with words from Wishes on it. The Christmas one from Happiest Tees on Earth will be my first, but I imagine it'll be nice too. I'm lucky my husband supports my crazy!!

We were originally booked for Yak & Yeti but changed for the characters at TH. I read a lot of good reviews on Y&Y. We might do the QS one.

Never eaten at TH, but we have eaten at Y&Y. I'm a bit of a picky eater, and I didn't really enjoy Y&Y. It was dark, felt like it was cheaply decorated. I think the real difficulty is that it's Asian cuisine, so if you go in ordering say pan fried dumplings, you can't expect them to taste like the pan fried dumplings you'd get from your local Chinese take-out place.

I'll be trying out TH come January though, so here's to hoping it's great!

See you on party night- are you doing the dessert party? My pic is in avatar. Will be with DD24 also - oh and DH

What took me so long to find this thread!!
I've been bad board reader this year unfortunately life and work has gotten way busier.

My family and I are heading to SSR 12/1-7 and will be going to MVMCP on the 6th
It will be our first party or any flavor.

We have some oldies and some new dining places planned and are super excited!

Edited to add family is Me, DW, DD5 and DMom

I am feeling I am a little late to the thread, but my husband and I will be at the BWI December 6-13. We will be celebrating my 64th birthday. I am excited to finally be returning to the BWI, it has been difficult to get my cast discount here our last few trips and it is by far my favorite club level to stay at. Got to love the 50% off discount of being retired!!!

What took me so long to find this thread!!
I've been bad board reader this year unfortunately life and work has gotten way busier.

My family and I are heading to SSR 12/1-7 and will be going to MVMCP on the 6th
It will be our first party or any flavor.

We have some oldies and some new dining places planned and are super excited!

Edited to add family is Me, DW, DD5 and DMom

I am feeling I am a little late to the thread, but my husband and I will be at the BWI December 6-13. We will be celebrating my 64th birthday. I am excited to finally be returning to the BWI, it has been difficult to get my cast discount here our last few trips and it is by far my favorite club level to stay at. Got to love the 50% off discount of being retired!!!

:welcome: to both of you!! We're happy to have you along for the ride :car:

I've added you both to the front page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!