*~~Official December 2016 Thread~~*

After a bit of research, i have found that the pop warner week is typically the first week of december. Am i better off starting our trip the wkd after thanksgiving and leaving the first wkd of december?

After a bit of research, i have found that the pop warner week is typically the first week of december. Am i better off starting our trip the wkd after thanksgiving and leaving the first wkd of december?

According to THIS the Pop Warner week is 12/3-12/10. Depending on where you stay, the interaction can be minimal.

So after canceling our trip for the first week of December this morning we have officially re-booked for the second week of December. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge with our 5, 3 and 1.5 year old little boys! We have never stayed there. I am so excited! But, I am also nervous about getting all of the ADR's we want. It was painful to let go of all of the ADR's I had already booked! Guess I will be obsessively checking the website now :)

So after canceling our trip for the first week of December this morning we have officially re-booked for the second week of December. We are staying at Wilderness Lodge with our 5, 3 and 1.5 year old little boys! We have never stayed there. I am so excited! But, I am also nervous about getting all of the ADR's we want. It was painful to let go of all of the ADR's I had already booked! Guess I will be obsessively checking the website now :)
Just a PSA here. You DO know that canceling your FIRST resort reservation does not automatically cancel any ADRs you made.

Just didn't want you to get charged the no-show fee for all your ADRs the first week of Dec.

Just a PSA here. You DO know that canceling your FIRST resort reservation does not automatically cancel any ADRs you made.

Just didn't want you to get charged the no-show fee for all your ADRs the first week of Dec.

Yes, I cancelled all the ADR's this morning as well. I also posted in the ADR cancellation thread :)

What are you looking for? I made a few extras and will also be there 2nd week.

Let us know what you're looking for. I'm going the 2nd week too. There's a couple of days that I'm trying to switch around and if I can get all the ADRs I need. If so, I'll have some things to drop. There have been a lot of good ADRs dropped lately so hopefully we can all get what we need.

I am searching for Dec. 6 a later breakfast.

Oh. I don't have that date. Sorry.

We were thinking of going late January 2018, but I know my folks would love to go during Christmas season. Looking at the first 2 weeks of December 2017. According to crowd calendars, these weeks are typically low...any experienced December goers please chime in!

Our last few trips have been either the 1st or the 2nd week of December and we never felt it was too crowded. We typically stay at Port Orleans Riverside and haven't noticed any crowds related to Pop Warner either. I think you would be fine...December is a really beautiful time to visit. It's worth trying at least once!

What are you looking for? I made a few extras and will also be there 2nd week.

We are looking for the following:
  • BOG- early dinner on 12/11 or 12/13
  • Sci Fi- lunch on 12/12
  • Garden Grill- pre park breakfast on 12/14
I'm hopeful that some will come up, but ill definitely take all the help I can get if you decide to drop any of yours!

We are looking for the following:
  • BOG- early dinner on 12/11 or 12/13
  • Sci Fi- lunch on 12/12
  • Garden Grill- pre park breakfast on 12/14
I'm hopeful that some will come up, but ill definitely take all the help I can get if you decide to drop any of yours!
i have a BOG for 3 on 12/13 @ 6:30 i will be canceling it soon

Our last few trips have been either the 1st or the 2nd week of December and we never felt it was too crowded. We typically stay at Port Orleans Riverside and haven't noticed any crowds related to Pop Warner either. I think you would be fine...December is a really beautiful time to visit. It's worth trying at least once!

Thanks for the insight. My folks haven't been there since 1990, and it will likely be there only other trip there. I can't think of a better time to go then when the parks are all decorated for Christmas.

We are looking for BOG for 12/13 around 4:30 or so for 2 people. We are going to cancel:
Chef Art Smith Shine Kitchen at DS 12/17 at 5:20
Let me know if someone would like to coordinate.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter