OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

Discussion in 'Doing the Happy Dance!' started by disneybarbie, Mar 25, 2009.

1. chris24

chris24 Earning My Ears

we were there the same time 3 years ago, and the park was empty. i am a little nervous that the place will be crowded this year - considering there are no DVC rooms available except for saratoga .....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. WelovMickey!

WelovMickey! DIS Veteran

You know I think that Disney holds rooms for cash paying guests :scratchin

Just my thought about it.

4. kmom

kmom Mouseketeer

Hi - I posted this in another forum and no one answered so I am trying it here for those of you traveling for Christmas time. I would love to spread some Pixie Dust to your kids! I will mail them a postcard from Mickey while I am there in Sept!! PM me the names of your kids and when you will be there. Someone is doing this for me and I wanted to Pay it forward!! :thumbsup2 I will take the first family to answer....

Several families answerd in a matter of minutes!!! I will be mailing 5 while there!

5. jesridge

jesridge Mouseketeer

Were Booked December 26th-31st at Pop!

6. Smiling Cheshire Cat

Smiling Cheshire Cat DIS Veteran

I'm joining the December thread.:thumbsup2 We will be at CR from 11/29- 12/05. I can't wait to see those Holiday fireworks.

7. jfair1219

jfair1219 Earning My Ears

Going 12/11 to 12/16. Boardwalk for part of the stay. Love Disney at Christmas time!!!!

8. bjgrazi

bjgrazi <font color=darkblue>I remember those days fondly<

We'll be there Dec 1st - 6th staying at CBR. It's a birthday trip for me!!!

9. Broncobilly83

Broncobilly83 DIS Veteran

This will be my first trip to Disney during the holiday season. I personally have been there 5 times, the last time in 2000. My SO has been there on and off, but she said that it was only for day trips, never staying overnight in the parks

Right now I have a deposit down for 12/26/09-01/02/10 for the All Star Movie, with Park Hopper and Disney Dining. THe rep told me if they offer coupons for my time, I can call and get adjusted. Anyone ever try that before?

10. DISDANCEMOM

DISDANCEMOM Mouseketeer

Maybe we'll see you there...we are at CBR Nov 28-Dec 7th. Its my dd birthday and our anniversary!

11. Flesner

Flesner Earning My Ears

We are going December 5 - 12, staying at the Polynesian. I can't wait. Come on December!!!!:cheer2:

12. mrsksomeday

mrsksomeday My Prince uses a power wheelchair!

We do this all the time, yes they can adjust it, if there is availability at your resort for that discount.

13. Donald - my hero

Donald - my hero <font color=blue>Aww yes. The dreaded "mouse hand"

THAT IS THE EXACT same time frame for me only staying at the AKL. I just called the airline last night to pay to get confirmed eats -- no cattle call for this DUCK thanks

I can hardly waiting, it has slipped below 6 1/2 months now:cool1:

14. Cranky Duck

Cranky Duck Welcome Home

We will be at AKV 25 Dec till 1 Jan.
    Can't wait!
    :yay:

15. WelovMickey!

WelovMickey! DIS Veteran

:wave2: That's when we will be there! :banana:

16. floridascgirl

floridascgirl DIS Veteran

We will be at Animal Kingdom Lodge December 3-7...our first holiday visit to Disney! :santa::woohoo::cloud9::banana::wizard::yay:

17. PrincessSuzanne

PrincessSuzanne <font color=red>Guess I will be eating crow tonigh

Discount can be added, but I have NEVER seen a discount for that time of the year. It is the MOST popular time (peak holiday season with Holiday pricing) and is blacked out for discounts. Discount end dates will probably be Dec 18th and you won't see any again until after Jan 2 or 3

Suzanne

18. MyMuse

MyMuse From here...to there!

I'm hoping to stay on-site for December 5-10 (or 12, haven't totally made my mind up..). I havne't fgured out where to stay yet, but I'm hoping for Animal Kingdom Lodge. And I'm hoping winter discounts will come out as well!!

*crosses fingers*

19. dl0015

dl0015 Earning My Ears

December 8 - 17 for us...Staying at the Sports Resort...Is the Mickeys Very Merry Christmas Party worth it? We will have a 3 year old with us.

20. PrincessSuzanne

PrincessSuzanne <font color=red>Guess I will be eating crow tonigh

We love it, so did the 3 year old in our group, in fact she probably enjoyed it more than any of us. She really enjoyed the dance parties the most, well and the parade. The fireworks and parade are magnificient (the ones at Halloween are only slightly better), or at least I think so.

Suzanne

21. Natalie Scales

Natalie Scales Earning My Ears

Yay - we'll be there too, just booked. Fly out 20th until the 27th, I can't wait, first time, staying off site but I'm sure that'll not kerb my giddiness !!

:rotfl::banana::cheer2: