OFFICIAL December 2009!! Celebrating the Holidays.. ADR list page 41 :)

I pack all year. I have two file drawers I stick stuff in. Then about 4 weeks before we leave I get oput the suit cases and begin trying to get everythinbg together. I pack and repack over and over again. It would make more sense to start a few days before and just pack once but I am so scared I will forget something. It really is crazy, Lois

I added another ADR Trails End at FW Dec 23 at 12:30pm. I have been wanting to go back and now is as good a time as any.

Suzanne

Arriving Dec. 26th for 4 nights at POR! Grand Gathering of 16! :santa:

ADR's are:

Coral Reef (D) 12/26
1900 Park Fare (D) 12/27
Chef Mickey's (B) 12/28
Sci-fi Dine-In Theater (L) 12/29

My husband has to work BOTH Christmas Eve AND Christmas Day so we are salvaging our holiday spirit and heading to DW Dec 11th-17th!!! First ChrisMOUSE trip for us!!!!!!:woohoo:

Here's our line-up:

11/27 1900 PF 5:35 p
11/28 Coral Reef 12:50 p
11/29 CM 10:10 a
11/30 Sci-Fi 12:30 p
12/1 O'hana 5 p MVMCP
12/2 Jiko 5:35 p
12/3 Biergarten 5:45 p CP 8:15 p
12/4 1900 PF 10 a

I just paid off my balance for December and now it feels real! I'll be there Dec 4-13! Can't Wait!!! :yay:

Can't sleep so I thought I would post alot of nothing!! Can't wait less than 2 months to go!!!

Hi everyone!
ADR list is updated with the latest additions :goodvibes

51 days for us now! can't believe it's middle of October already :yay:

my sister & I call it a "disney goosebump" when we have a random happy/excited thought about going to the World! :rotfl:

Hope everyone is having a good Monday

Another day closer! :santa:

Emma princess: xx

I paid off our trip today. Dates are Dec 11-17, but paid early as I will be on another vacation(New Orleans) when it's due for a long weekend. It's a tough life, but I can handle it.:banana:

Hi disneyBarbie.....

Well we added a few more ADRs again.....we also added two more days to our existing stay :cool1: Now we are going to be in Disney from 12/1-12/10 :dance3:. So I just wanted to fill you in on our new Ressies.

First of all we cancelled our Captain's Grill lunch on 12/8 because that was suppose to be the day we are leaving but now that we are staying, we will be in the parks all day so we are going to be doing CS that day.
However, we are going to lunch there on our departure day on 12/10 at 12:00pm and we will also be doing another breakfast at Captain's Grill on 12/9 at 7:30am and then that same night we are going to Yachtsman's Steakhouse at 8:00pm. My DH is very excited about this one, I think he suggested staying a few extra days just so that he could fit this ADR into our schedule :rotfl:

We just had to re-schedule our trip. It was 12/9 - 12/16, now it's 12/12 - 12/19.
My DD is on the dance team. They only do 2 performances and they were both during disney time. So, I re-scheduled so she could at least do one of the performances.
I lost our Norway breakfast ADR, but I'm hoping I can land one before we go. Everything else I was able to get.

53 days!

I just paid too!

Do you guys know how long it takes to get the rest of your info?

We are planning on telling the kids when we are exactly 30 days out. Any longer and my daughter will drive me nuts about it! LOL

I ordered some things from Disney online that were on sale and are doing up a little basket for each of them and having DH make them their own "tickets" in photoshop for the plane and parks that I'm going to laminate. DD loves playing pretend so I know she'll really get a kick out of them!

OMG! I can hardly contain myself! We have been trying for 2 months to get into Chef Mickey's while we are there 11/29 thru 12/5. Well, today I was finally able to get an ADR at 9:10 on 11/29!! Holy cow! This is a perfect example that if you check every day something will open up! up! :woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter