Official December 2006 List Updated 12/05 - Happy Holidays!

I just wrapped up our BCV Studio ressie from 12/26-12/31. I am paying cash for the weekend nights because the point cost is just through the roof! I can almost swallow the 19 points for a weeknight, but that 43 point per night on the weekend is just too much for a studio.

I was able to get the 25% DVC cash discount too - surprised they were able to offer it to me this early so I grabbed it. It is actually the same cash price we paid for our 1-bedroom last October (ha ha.)

This premier season sure is an expensive one!

Now the fun begins with the airlines....

Just finished bookin BWV studio for DH and myself for December 20-28. This will be our 6th being at WDW for Christmas. LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN!

We will be at WDW Dec. 16-Dec. 26 in a 1 Bedroom at SSR (may switch to BCV/BWV/VWL...but maybe not) and then we're off to take a Disney cruise Dec. 26-Dec. 30.

I did the day-by-day ressie method and got my desired X-mas vacation(12/24-1/2, BCV, dedicated 2bd / 2q)!!!!

:woohoo::cheer2::banana: party: PARTY!!! party::banana::cheer2::woohoo:

Next up, getting airlines tixs for 4 from IND to MCO!!
:worried: I really don't feel like driving down a 3rd time - especially during X-MAS!:eek:

TazFan
[SIZE=-3]...watching the SW DING...[/SIZE]

TazFan said:
Next up, getting airlines tixs for 4 from IND to MCO!!
:worried: I really don't feel like driving down a 3rd time - especially during X-MAS!:eek:

TazFan
[SIZE=-3]...watching the SW DING...[/SIZE]

Slaves to the DING! It's getting to be a common tale! LOL! We're waiting for IND to MCO, too! (Seeing the $34 fare good thru June 9th pop up last week almost killed me!) We've got our DVC annual pass vouchers sitting here, waiting to be activated when we go in Dec. (We're planning another trip next year for Halloween so we get two trips out of the passes.) Once those passes are active, it's gonna be hard to stop me from taking a 'quickie' trip if a great DING fare comes up!

Congratulations to everyone who got their Christmas/New Year's reservations! I hope the countdown goes by quickly!

-Michelle

Dec 14th to 22nd after our 4 night cruise. We have our 1 bedroom at VWL all booked.

MemoryMakers2669 said:
This is what we are doing as well. I might try for CRT for Christmas Day Dinner, haven't decided that one yet. But C Eve has to be the CP at LeCellier!

We'll see you there!

Lori

MemoryMakers2669 said:
We are going Dec. 16-26th, but not sure where we are staying yet. We are hoping for BCV though, for the 17-22nd (S-Th). Will do POP most like for Sat. night, then move over. What do you think our chances are for a Studio those 5 nights, booking 7 months out?

And what is calling "Day by Day"? Is it not an exact science for when you are allowed to book?

Because of the demand for the resorts at that time of year a lot of members book their trip daily starting with their first night, which of course would be the day after since it is for what would be the check out day. We do this to ensure we get the resort we want. Like mine, I booked daily to ensure we were able to be at the VWL for Christmas Day.

I have always heard that it is best to bok your home resort at the 11 month mark and then try to change it at the 7 month mark.

Hope you can get what you want.
Lori

Not exactly Christmas but during the holidays. We'll be there Dec. 3-8 at BCV (well for now--hoping to switch to VWL at 7 month mark, everybody says that's the best resort for Christmas!)!

Did anyone fail to get what they wanted? Whether you did day by day or all at once?

This will be our first trip for Christmas and we are all jumping around like :banana: We will be there 12/1 to 12/9 staying at SSR 1 bdrm. :cool1:

Rudy

We decided to go just last night. We booked our airfare this morning and I reserved an OKW studio from Dec. 21-28th. I hope to change resorts at the 7 month mark and I am not sure if we want a studio or a 1 bedroom.

Our Anniversary is 12-26 (19 years). What would be a nice restaurant for an Anniversary? Would a CP with Le Cellier be good? Any Christmas tree lists started yet?

rsschneck said:
We decided to go just last night. We booked our airfare this morning and I reserved an OKW studio from Dec. 21-28th. I hope to change resorts at the 7 month mark and I am not sure if we want a studio or a 1 bedroom.

You already booked airfare? Right now Delta is $600 RT from Hartford and that is a bit to swallow! I am watching daily to see the seat count and once Southwest sells through the end of the year I am hoping the fares go down...

Hi! I took a few minutes and went thru this thread to pull out everyone's dates and came up with our Official December WDW List!

Edit: The current list is now on Page 1 of this thread! :)

Let me know if I missed anyone, I need to change anything, or if you want to be added! Thanks!

-Michelle

Hi Michelle,

Please add us to your list! We will be there from Dec. 15-24. Our first holiday trip to WDW :yay: Haven't booked our resort yet...just can't decide if we want to stay at BWV or rent points for VWL.

But we do have our flights already.... :woohoo:

We will be there from Nov 30-Dec 8... staying at SSR I can't wait, as usual :teeth:

the inlaws want to try a different resort, so I may try at the 7 month mark.

Looks like I got BCV!!! So, you can take that ? off mine! I love these boards.

loribell said:
We'll see you there!

Lori

:thumbsup2

Now I have to decide what time I want! The 8:15 one was too late this past year I think. What are the times for the show? We might have to shoot for the middle one, but that makes dinner so early! We will figure it out though, I can't wait!

We are going Christmas and New Years too! I cant wait to see the decorations! The whole family is going. We rented a villa for the first time.

mlill said:
Hi! I took a few minutes and went thru this thread to pull out everyone's dates and came up with our Official December WDW List!

DVCDecemberList.gif

Let me know if I missed anyone, I need to change anything, or if you want to be added! Thanks!

-Michelle

Excellent idea Michelle!!!
NOW Someone needs to make this thread a sticky!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter