Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

Finally made it home. popcorn::

I think if you are international you can vote via facebook app but not the abc website, I've seen pros saying that people from where they are from could vote

The FB app was completely useless. It was broken every time I tried to vote through it before work, since my Time Warner Cable phone wasn't working last nite. :badpc:

Kim Z looks great! She looks healthy!

She does. :thumbsup2 She actually looks like she's got a little healthy meat on her bones, as she has probably had to just sit & rest up for a while.

I listen to this Xs and Os song all the time on the radio and this is not at all what I expected the singer of it to look like-I liked the performance though! Jenna was FIERCE!

I thought that Carlos kept right up with the other boys.

I agree, he killed it!

Ugh I love Andy singing so much, totally makes up for him disappointing me with his dancing lol

I am amazed by the number of dances that some of these pros (like Emma and Val) are in...I know its their job but thats still a lot of dances to remember!
I had just been thinking that I hadn't seen Sasha in a lot of dances, but there he was in that holiday number so maybe I just missed him in some of the others.

Alek seemed more nervous than even his first time on the show.

Have the judges been giving everyone 10's? I haven't been paying attention very well. :blush:

WINNERS of the DWTS Mirror Ball Trophy:

81a2da7c.gif

Bindi & Derek

party: :jumping1: :jumping1: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter