Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

Tamar Braxton - Grammy-nominated American singer, talk show host, younger sister of Toni Braxton

Paula Deen - who was already confirmed before

Gary Busey - Academy Award nominee

Last star:

Alek Skarlatos - Oregon National Guardsman who stopped a train attack on a train in France on Friday.

The Stars & their Pro partners:

Tamar Braxton & Val Chmerkovskiy
Nick Carter & Sharna Burgess
Chaka Khan& Keo Motsepe
Hayes Grier & Emma Slater
Alexa PenaVega & Mark Ballas
Carlos PenaVega & Witney Carson
Andy Grammer & Allison Holker
Kim Zolciak & Tony Dovolani
Gary Busey & Anna Trebunskaya
Victor Espinoza & Karina Smirnoff
Paula Deen & Louie Van Amstel
Alek Skarlatos & Lindsay Arnold
Bindi Irwin & Derek Hough

Last edited:
Last star:

Alek Skarlatos - Oregon National Guardsman who stopped a train attack on a train in France on Friday.
What? That is just bizarre.

I take it back...not even Busey can keep me on board. IM out.

They probably brought Anna back because she's the only one who can deal with Gary

I think it's fitting. She wants to come back, give her crazy Gary Busey! :p

At least she can't make their segments about her, and try to hog the spotlight over him. :p

Okay, the OP is all updated with all the names and the partners. During the premiere, I'll add the phone numbers to vote and the online link for voting, so everyone can use it as a reference throughout the season. :teacher:

Last edited:
Last star:

Okay so I guess someone dropped out and he was the minute choice.? I wonder what happend to Nick from the Bachlorette? I thought he was a for sure.

Okay so I guess someone dropped out and he was the minute choice.? I wonder what happend to Nick from the Bachlorette? I thought he was a for sure.

who knows honestly. There's been a lot of last minute changes. Allison from what I understand wasn't suppose to be with Andy.

I would have rather had Nick for entertainment purposes lol...although he would have been hitting up every troupe/Pro dancer there
Louis is confirmed back. Not happy, I would of preferred Sasha over him

Nothing against Louie, but yeah, Sasha for sure over him.
This is a big old cluster you know what this season so far

I also totally forgot Alexa was on Nashville
OMG! Me too!!!!!! SHE'S KILEY!!!!!!!!!! HOW did I not see it? Prob because I try to block her and Micah out.Maybe the silver lining is we will see some Nashville cast in the audience ?
well, thank you Mandy for getting up for the trainwreck. I wish it had been Bethany over some listed.
not sure what I think now of the season, basically my first choice is still that, plan on rooting for Bindi, and love Chacka as well. After that? Just enjoy Val lol. Paula will be interesting too.
Have fun packing for WDW Mandy!!!!!!!!!! I love WDW in the fall :tinker:

Gary Busey & Anna Trebunskaya

I was initially feeling sorry for the pro that got Gary, but I just got over it. LMAO. Anna and Gary. I can't even imagine the practices. Maybe I'll finally warm up to her after she has to deal with Gary's crazy train.

I would have rather had Nick for entertainment purposes lol...although he would have been hitting up every troupe/Pro dancer there

Nothing against Louie, but yeah, Sasha for sure over him.

OMG! Me too!!!!!! SHE'S KILEY!!!!!!!!!! HOW did I not see it? Prob because I try to block her and Micah out.Maybe the silver lining is we will see some Nashville cast in the audience ?
well, thank you Mandy for getting up for the trainwreck. I wish it had been Bethany over some listed.
not sure what I think now of the season, basically my first choice is still that, plan on rooting for Bindi, and love Chacka as well. After that? Just enjoy Val lol. Paula will be interesting too.
Have fun packing for WDW Mandy!!!!!!!!!! I love WDW in the fall :tinker:

She was Kiley or still is! I don't think she's on the show anymore, thank jesus.

You're welcome but credit goes to Imzadi too, she keeps this thread organized season after season.

I do too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter