• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Official Dancing With the Stars: Fall 2015

Thanks! I do not post all the time, but I will try to come on every once and a while to discuss the show with all of you :-)

Yes, DO join in! :welcome:

The TV show threads here on the DIS aren't "clique threads." Anyone can join in and post whether they watch the shows or not. The more the merrier, as everybody always has a different opinion and perspective on things. :hyper2:

When the show finally airs live, we always have people who post live, during the show. It's one of the more fun things about this type of social media. So if you are on the east coast, do join in. popcorn:: :yay:

New rumor alert: Sofia Vergases

I find this one hard to believe. She too busy making plans for her wedding to Joe Manganiello. And isn't Modern Family still on the air? They would have just gotten back from hiatus a few weeks ago and in the middle of filming the current season.

Oh, I'm not doubting it is a rumor. Probably some stars realized it's a good way to drum up some publicity for themselves or the agents/PR reps realized it. :scratchin :idea: Especially as all the stars weren't announced at once. So, someone "leaks" a rumor that a star is going to be dancing.

And for Sofia, the rumor would benefit her as Joe is dancing in the new Magic Mike movie. So now people are talking about her dancing too. :chat:

I just find it unbelievable that she would do it at this point in time.

Oh, I'm not doubting it is a rumor. Probably some stars realized it's a good way to drum up some publicity for themselves or the agents/PR reps realized it. :scratchin :idea: Especially as all the stars weren't announced at once. So, someone "leaks" a rumor that a star is going to be dancing.

And for Sofia, the rumor would benefit her as Joe is dancing in the new Magic Mike movie. So now people are talking about her dancing too. :chat:

I just find it unbelievable that she would do it at this point in time.

Haha probably!!! We shall see what happens! I think she's to big for the show.

Haha probably!!! We shall see what happens! I think she's to big for the show.

I'm thinking the same thing. When she gets to be like Charo's age and her career has definitely slowed down and she needs to boost her career, THEN she will be on the show. This show is WORK! No A-Lister who doesn't have to be on it will, until they need to be on.

o-SOFIA-VERGARA-CHARO-facebook.jpg

Hayes Grier is today's announcement. 15 year old internet sensation pretty much. He's known for his vines. So essentially this is pretty much flub of the new cast imo.

Does anyone watch Leah Remni teality show? Tony was on lasy night. She had a dance off with her mom and step dad at Tonys dance studio

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter