*Bristol Palin and Mark Ballas
*Pamela Anderson and Tristan McManus
*Apolo Anton Ohno and Karina Smirnoff
*Gilles Marini and Peta Murgatroyd
*Drew Lachey and Anna Trebunskaya
*Helio Castroneves and Chelsie Hightower
*Melissa Rycroft and Tony Dovolani
*Shawn Johnson and Derek Hough

Poor Drew. Stuck with Anna. Emmitt and Cheryl - shouldn't have been done. That pairing won already.

I thought the exact same thing about Drew. :lmao: I thought, okay, he's not going to win.

And I agree, Cheryl shouldn't have been paired with Emmet. I would have preferred her to be with Gilles, since they are allowing some pairs to repeat. Although, Peta is taller and maybe a better physical match for Gilles.

(I'll be adding this pairs list to the OP so people can reference it there later, than trying to figure out which page Jen posted it on. :thumbsup2 )

And everyone, continue to keep voting for which star you want to come back. You get 5 votes per day.

Here's the link to vote:
http://vote-e.abc.go.com/shows/dancing-with-the-stars/vote/68f05e6a-06f0-45b2-9fb2-4b580f6a1c06

The link to vote is also in the OP. :teacher:

I thought the exact same thing about Drew. :lmao: I thought, okay, he's not going to win.

And I agree, Cheryl shouldn't have been paired with Emmet. I would have preferred her to be with Gilles, since they are allowing some pairs to repeat. Although, Peta is taller and maybe a better physical match for Gilles.

(I'll be adding this pairs list to the OP so people can reference it there later, than trying to figure out which page Jen posted it on. :thumbsup2 )

And everyone, continue to keep voting for which star you want to come back. The link to vote is in the OP. :teacher:

If Cheryl got Emmit, then they should have let Shawn have her winning partner Mark.

If Kyle doesn't win the fan vote, we did our part. We have voted every day, from all 6 of our e-mail accounts. DH was giving me greif about logging on to vote. But when I told him that they only way he was going to see Lacey this season was if Kyle was on, he told me to vote away. DH likes Lacey.

If Cheryl got Emmit, then they should have let Shawn have her winning partner Mark.

If Kyle doesn't win the fan vote, we did our part. We have voted every day, from all 6 of our e-mail accounts. DH was giving me greif about logging on to vote. But when I told him that they only way he was going to see Lacey this season was if Kyle was on, he told me to vote away. DH likes Lacey.

My mom and I were trying to figure out who the pro would be depending on who won the fan vote. Personally, I am pulling for Carson, but would be alright with Lacey. Really not wanting to see Sabrina come back, though. We figured Lacey would definitely be back if it was Kyle and maybe Carson. Maybe Dmitry or Louis if Sabrina comes back?

I don't think it's fair that Kirstie, Emmitt, Bristol, Joey, or Melissa got their previous partners. I think that's more unfair than bringing back past winners IMO.

That said, I can't wait to see Helio dance with Chelsie. Really loved watching her dance with Ty Murray and hope it's a good fit. :)

I don't think it's fair that Kirstie, Emmitt, Bristol, Joey, or Melissa got their previous partners. I think that's more unfair than bringing back past winners IMO.

I have a feeling that Kirstie said she would only do the show if she can be partnered with Maks again. She is the biggest star on the show. Since they were willing to grant her that request, they had to follow suit with some of the other stars & their requests, too. :(

And by biggest star, I'm talking in TV land, since this is aired on TV. Kirstie has a couple Emmys. That kind of trumps the awards & such that the other stars have gotten in their respective fields.

Remember hen Chad Ochocinco was paired with Cheryl Burke? Many of us thought he was sexually harassing Cheryl during that season, and thought he could make up with pawing her by buying her expensive baubbles.

We thought that the producers probably swept it under the rug & kept it all hush, but you could tell in her body language Cheryl was NOT comfortable with Ochocinco. :crazy2: Then Cheryl came out with a book the following year talking about how she had been molested as a child and the guy was arrested. The timing of her announcement was a little too coincidental for me. Like she wanted to let the producers & people know that harassing/molesting someone IS big thing. :mad:

Well, Chad Ochocinco is being discussed in another thread here, for domestic violence against his wife. I'm not surprised. He treats one woman like a piece of meat, play-thing, then he's probably not going to respect his wife either. :sad2:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2974383

I just can't believe this about Max.

No way....

She is just trying to sell books.

The final contestant and his/her partner will be announced tomorrow on Good Morning America. :yay:

Choices were:
Carson Kressley
Kyle Massey
Sabrina Bryan

If someone will be watching GMA, please post who it is. :tongue:

I'll put it in the OP later for reference for all of us. :)

I'll be headed to the U.S. Open Tennis Tournament. :woohoo:

I just can't believe this about Max.

No way....

She is just trying to sell books.
As much as I adore MMMaks, *something* went on between Maks and Hope and he was clearly impatient and physical with her toward the end of her time on the show. I think there is probably some truth in what she is saying.

Sources close to Maksim tell us ... he has no idea why Solo would publish such a false and defamatory statement and doesn't know why she would have such ill will towards him ... especially because they've had dinner several times since the show ended.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2012/08/17/maksim-chmerkovskiy-hope-solo-lying-slap-book/#ixzz24iPNg1kq

Why would she continue to see him after she claiims he hit her?? I wonder if he rejected her

Well it's going to be Sabrina. I am disappointed. I am however happy she'll be dancing with Louis.

Well it's going to be Sabrina. I am disappointed. I am however happy she'll be dancing with Louis.

Disappointed is right. I don't know a single person IRL that was voting for her. Everybody I know voted for Kyle.

But like you said, at least we'll get to see Louis dancing.

Disappointed if right. I don't know a single person IRL that was voting for her. Everybody I know voted for Kyle.

I know. It almost feels fixed. I voted for Kyle like crazy.

I am REALLY surprised that it was Sabrina. i thought she didn't have a chance against Carson and Kyle. wow.

about Hope/Maks... i don't know what happened since i wasn't there. but she definitely seems like one who tries to get her name in the news. didn't she kind of go after Brandi Chastain during the Olympics? and it wasn't that big of a deal whatever Brandi had said. but Hope went off about it. we did see Maks push her and he has no excuse for that. but it's hard to believe that ABC would let that much abuse happen.

Disappointed is right. I don't know a single person IRL that was voting for her. Everybody I know voted for Kyle.

I'm disappointed, as well. She was the ONE contestant of the three that I did not want to see again. Love that Louis is back, though! Like you, I didn't know anyone that was voting for her. Most of the people I knew seemed to be voting for Kyle, but Carson was everyone else's pick (as well as mine).

I know. It almost feels fixed. I voted for Kyle like crazy.
I'm going to sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist with a tin foil hat here, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was fixed.

Personally, I am much happier to have Louis back than Lacey, but would have preferred Kyle or Carson to Sabrina. Maybe she will be the first to go. I know that she is my least favorite of the contestants. Just rubbed me the wrong way during her first stint.

Well now you know 1 (or 2) people IRL (or on the 'net at least) who voted for Sabrina. My daughter and I voted for her like crazy - we just felt she went out way too early her season and never had a chance to shine. Plus we are loving the fact that Louie gets a chance with a decent partner for once.

Carson would have been fun to have around for Comic Relief, but has NO real dancing potential, and Kyle... I don't know... he's cute and all but he just rubs me the wrong way, wasn't that fond of him the first time around.

Now if we could just get the whole world to band together and vote Bristol out The Very First Week!! :furious:

Oh - and the whole Maks/Hope thing... I am sure Maks is no peach to work with, but if he had actually done something to her I think it would have blown up WAY more at the time - cameras in the room at all rehearsals, etc. I think the fact that they still have dinner together, she wanted to send him Olympic tickets, etc shows a lot. She is just trying to stir things up to sell books. :sad2:

I would've been happy with any of the 3, but I did indeed vote for Sabrina.

I remember when she was on the first time, she was really good (and I think she was Mark's first partner). I'm glad that she's getting another chance, and very glad to see Louie back. ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter