Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

Thanks for posting that! Can't wait to see the first ep!

Sent from my Incredible using DISBoards

I saw that last night--I follow Keck on Twitter! So, what do you guys think of this:

1. the mysterious Mr. Smith was killed by Cole Maddox. Maddox leaves something behind hoping Kate will investigate.
2. Kate's resignation is not accepted--maybe by Gates, maybe by the powers that be. She's allowed back to investigate Mr. Smith's murder, but Gates will not let her be the lead detective. Ryan will be.
3. They finally get the Dragon--and it's either the disgraced DA from Season 3 or a character we've never seen before.

and some more info:

http://tvline.com/2012/07/10/greys-anatomy-spoilers-parenthood-vampire-diaries/

Question: Help! I want to plan a trip up to Virginia so I can watch the Castle season premiere with my best friend, but they haven’t released the premiere date yet. And flights aren’t getting any cheaper. I know it’s probably going to be Sept. 17 or 24. Do you have any insider intel or maybe just a hunch as to what day it will be? —Savannah
Ausiello: First, this is Ask Ausiello, not Travelocity. That said, have you considered the particular joy of a nice, multiple-hour bus ride? You meet some of the cleanest, most well-adjusted people on interstate coaches. My suggestion: Set up a phone date with your pal. I’ll even give you a topic to discuss: the show’s two new characters — Senator Randall Stinson and Vice President Russell — who I’m guessing will figure into the conspiracy surrounding Beckett’s mother’s murder. Note their titles. Yep, this cover-up goes all the way to the top.

I've been spending a lot of time on YouTube looking at Castle videos, and I found this fun one.

Remember early in Season 4, the episode when Castle and Martha are held hostage in the bank? ("Cops and Robbers")? At the end of the episode, Castle thanks Kate for saving his life, she says that's what partners do. And he responds how he's saved her life more than she's saved his. Well, a fan made a video counting how many times they saved each other, and there is a running count at the bottom! :laughing: Check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hv1nBtw1hE&feature=related

another spoiler, this time about Ryan & Espo:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Mega-Bu...etter&partnerid=newsletter&profileid=whatshot

What can you tell me about Ryan and Esposito's partnership on Castle? Will they mend fences? —Katherine
ADAM: Eventually, I would say. But he may look outside the precinct for friendship as well. I hear Esposito will reconnect with one of the men from his Army unit this season, who is now working as a recruiter. Here's hoping he's not planning to re-enlist!

New to the thread and I have a question fopr y'all.

DH bought some Richard Castle books on our last trip to the beach and we are liking them. We've never watched the show but maybe come fall we'll turn it on.

Are the books based on the show? Or is it the other way around?

Always happy to have a new series to like and a cop series at that. Nikki Heat isn't Eve Dallas but I am liking this girl.

New to the thread and I have a question fopr y'all.

DH bought some Richard Castle books on our last trip to the beach and we are liking them. We've never watched the show but maybe come fall we'll turn it on.

Are the books based on the show? Or is it the other way around?

Always happy to have a new series to like and a cop series at that. Nikki Heat isn't Eve Dallas but I am liking this girl.

The books are written by Rick Castle and his research for the books is his time spent with the detective Kate Beckett. Technically the books are based on the show but loosely.

Yeah, the books are very very loosely based on the show. It's almost as if Rick Castle is a real person writing these books. If you've never watched the show, you can read the books & not get confused. If you watch the show, you can catch the little bits that are part of the show. For instance, Kate had a boyfriend named Demming & Rick didn't like him--so he became Schlemming, a cop they made fun of.

Like the books and totally imagine the characters in the book as Castle, Beckett, etc.

Like the books and totally imagine the characters in the book as Castle, Beckett, etc.

Have you read Heat Rises? (the 3rd one) Interesting take--I could almost imagine Rick writing that, especially the ending.

And I just saw the title of the first episode of Season 5- "After the Storm". No link yet, just something I read on Facebook. When I get an official link, I'll share it. And I believe the first episode will air on Sept. 24th.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter