Official "Castle" thread! Spoilers welcomed!

upcoming broadcast schedule:

Sunday, 08/02 @ 10|9c: Resurrection
Sunday, 08/09 @ 10|9c: Reckoning
Sunday, 08/16 @ 10|9c: The Wrong Stuff

upcoming broadcast schedule:

Sunday, 08/02 @ 10|9c: Resurrection
Sunday, 08/09 @ 10|9c: Reckoning
Sunday, 08/16 @ 10|9c: The Wrong Stuff

Quoting myself to fix this - no episode this Sunday (8/2); Resurrection repeat will be 8/9.

So I spent this last weekend at GenCon. (think massive gamer/nerd-fest) I was talking to a guy that swears that Firefly is being revamped and coming back next year with all the original cast. I asked him how that was possible since Nathan Fillion is on Castle now. He swears that this is the last year for Castle and next year Firefly will be back. He did admit that he got all this off the internet. And another girl that was in on the conversation said there have been these rumors about Firefly ever since it was canceled.

I'm still not sure what to make of it. What do you think?

I think that those kind of stories have been floating around forever. Until I hear an official word from a network or Joss Whedon or Nathan himself, I'm not going to worry about it. Because if this was close to being true, Nathan probably wouldn't have signed a new contract in April.

There is a possibility that this is the last season of Castle or it could go on for a few more. We don't know anything yet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter